Game of Thrones

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

lol i thought for minute to think of a good meme to make for this thread..
im happy it blew up GOT is amazing

it wont upload .png's.. lol o' well

Shamus

Shamus

BAM!
Su0hRz3

lol

DismalDude

DismalDude

GoT,love it! I too did not read the books.I've always been disappointed with a show/movie after having read the book.Only a couple that I wasn't completely put off on.They were,The Green Mile,and the mini series Pillars Of The Earth. The only thing I don't like about GoT is that we have to wait a freaking year for 10 more episodes...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
GoT,love it! I too did not read the books.I've always been disappointed with a show/movie after having read the book.Only a couple that I wasn't completely put off on.They were,The Green Mile,and the mini series Pillars Of The Earth. The only thing I don't like about GoT is that we have to wait a freaking year for 10 more episodes...
I read Pillars of the Earth before I saw it, and both were excellent. It was actually my very first eBook. And you hit the nail on the head about having to wait for 10 episodes, why not 12 at least?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Back to the topic :) I love Game of Thrones!! April 6 can't wait to see who's fucking who and what happens to that poor fucker who had his dick cut off. He kind of deserves it after turning on Ned's clan who raised him but they have tortured him like nothing I've ever seen. I hear it hits the ground running this year with a shit load of action. Great show!

The old cut off the penis torture trick!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Did any of you watch Shameless? Old fucking Frank says "No mom wait till we get home" lmfao!!!wtf holy shit I cracked up what a fucked up family.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm still in the thick of season 4, so I'm holding off on season 5 cuz I like chronological along with chronic. D'oh!

Just saw the new trailer for GoT. Gave me CHILLS. I really do wish they'd do more than 10 episodes per season and wouldn't make us wait a whole year. Really?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I'm still in the thick of season 4, so I'm holding off on season 5 cuz I like chronological along with chronic. D'oh!

Just saw the new trailer for GoT. Gave me CHILLS. I really do wish they'd do more than 10 episodes per season and wouldn't make us wait a whole year. Really?

Well im glad I didnt give ya any more details than that I'd hate to ruin it for ya. God that show is so funny.:D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Dude, I think we need a Shameless thread. Make it and I will post. Frank the Plank! Did you know that I had no idea what 'butterface' meant til I watched this show? D'oh! :o

Black Lab

Black Lab

Dude, I think we need a Shameless thread. Make it and I will post. Frank the Plank! Did you know that I had no idea what 'butterface' meant til I watched this show? D'oh! :eek:
everything but her face :)
I haven't heard that in awhile :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Tonight! We've been dropping in and out of the marathon, revisited poor Ned losing his head. Watched for Bush head, but no Bush head. Fortunately, dear husband purchased the Bush head first season Bluray set. :D

Here comes Daenerys!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Im busy at 9 so ill have to catch it at 11 tonight. I wonder if those dragons are big enough to eat someone yet? lol

growchick421

growchick421

Probably not.
I just found this thread. Great timing really.
I agree with Sea, they need more episodes per season and less time between seasons. They did that to the last hobbyist too, "It comes out in June! Oh wait, people want this... It comes out in November!" Ass h***s.
Really I just want the people I like to stay alive. Though I did hear that the good guys get this season. Hopefully!

Now will we watch it in project free tv, or just strait up download it??:bored:

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

Now will we watch it in project free tv, or just strait up download it??:bored:
...straight up download only, phuck TV, period.

...i actually only watch Craig Ferguson and Judge Judy on regular TV, everything else is downloaded, ...commercials have no place in my world, lol, and most of the crap on TV is just that, total crap and not worth the time, i hope all the advertisers choke on it, son's a bitch's.

peace, bozo

btw, i'll be 59 in May and i abandoned regular television almost 6 years ago so i don't think these fools realize just how many people are just walking away.

growchick421

growchick421

Totally agree :D. Really only thing watched on reg tv was Olympics and now golf. We weren't dlna much, damn notices, but it has been a while and it so awsome of a show!

JAWS

JAWS

just had a free HBO weekend and dvred the whole third season, 10 episodes in all.

had been watching it when i had HBO but once my bill went over $200 a month i'm like screw this and something had to go.

peace:)

Top Bottom