Game of Thrones

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think that Oberyn Martell had something to do with poisoning Joffrey. Paying back a debt.;)
OH!! You very well may be right, he certainly has good reason, too. The thing is, so do many. The Red Woman has her ways, too, and she's clearly ready to do anything for Lord Stannis. Not to mention that anyone with two brain cells to rub together that's loyal to the North would feel that another wedding might be the best scenario for revenging the Red Wedding.

To those who've read the books, it's obvious we haven't read the books. :D

S

SmokeDream

I'll say this, it was played intentional & may have well been for a reason but nobody could have foreseen Tyrion being in the right place to get blamed. Was it to get Sansa out...?
You'd have to ask the court fool Dontos. Was this an elaborate plan for escape or to change the course of order & Sansas escape included....? If there is another power beyond the walls you can bet The Spider knows something.

Or was it just simply a wedding gift on behalf of the Starks......

growchick421

growchick421

Yes good riddance to the brat, however I think there r too many options to choose from Margaery, or her grandmother, to the new guy Oberyn Pascal. He says his family replays debts too and he really doesn't like the Lannisters either. However I agree with Sea, Tyrion did not do it, nor do I think it was the dude that gave Sansa the necklace. He just had former knowledge of the event.
Arya isa awesome little badass with a good memory. Though I still think she would do well if she became an assassin like the dude that helped her and her friends escape from the camp. I forget peoples names also. That's y I have imdb right next to me to try to find some names.
The hound didn't like Arya at first remember. He only seemed to get along with Sansa. It almost seems like he deals with Arya for that reason. Well til now, she has her own horse!

Really there is too muchhappening to comment on. The only problem is that we have to waita week to know what happens :arghh:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I'll say this, it was played intentional & may have well been for a reason but nobody could have foreseen Tyrion being in the right place to get blamed. Was it to get Sansa out...?
You'd have to ask the court fool Dontos. Was this an elaborate plan for escape or to change the course of order & Sansas escape included....? If there is another power beyond the walls you can bet The Spider knows something.

Or was it just simply a wedding gift on behalf of the Starks......
Ha ha.....you won't believe what happens next !!!! don't miss a episode... hurray for Tyrion. Anyone watch Black Sails ? Thats really good also ..first series started couple months ago

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I tried to watch Black Sails and it just didn't grab me. Same with Nurse Jackie. Both were series I wanted to like.

Hey! Three wimmin posting in the same thread and all in a row!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I tried to watch Black Sails and it just didn't grab me. Same with Nurse Jackie. Both were series I wanted to like.

Hey! Three wimmin posting in the same thread and all in a row!

Now come on Sea ...those sexy dirty lookin .never wash there hair ,smelly men in Black sails didn't do it for ya ! Theres some beefy ones too ...course you already got one thats cleaned up.. ...M

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It was the dialog that killed it for me. Eyecandy is fun, but it's just not enough! Besides, like you say, I've got one of my own, cleans up real good. :hungry:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
So last sunday episode? 1-2 more episodes gonna blow u away....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh, last week and the week before? Damn. Didn't mind seeing Joffrey die, but it wasn't a good enough death for a sick little fuck like him.

I LOVED the scene with Tywin and Tommen, could not have been done better in any way, shape, or form.

What's got me right now is Littlefinger's role in Joffrey's death. He is certainly capable of pulling it off, but to what end?

Unfortunately I can't spend too much time here musing about it today because we've got anniversary plans this weekend, I've gotta get off mah hiney and get to packin'.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Oh, last week and the week before? Damn. Didn't mind seeing Joffrey die, but it wasn't a good enough death for a sick little fuck like him.

I LOVED the scene with Tywin and Tommen, could not have been done better in any way, shape, or form.

What's got me right now is Littlefinger's role in Joffrey's death. He is certainly capable of pulling it off, but to what end?

Unfortunately I can't spend too much time here musing about it today because we've got anniversary plans this weekend, I've gotta get off mah hiney and get to packin'.
Nice .. hes taken ya somewhere enjoy Sea...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Exactly! Not even his own father cared for him as much as the Mother of Madness.

So I thought that we'd have to wait til next season to find out who had Joffrey offed. Turns out it was Lady Margaery's grandmother (whose name is now escaping my brain) via Littlefinger. But he basically set up Sansa for that fall, and even if Tyrion takes the actual fall Cercei will not stop til she finds Sansa. Lady Margaery is one seriously smart cookie, and with her grandmother's guidance she'll be queen to Tommen. And by the by, the scene from the week before last, with Tywin and Tommen? Still one of the BEST scenes ever.

I missed the mutany of the Night's Watch who are now holed up at Craster's Keep, so I'm going to have to revisit what went down to lead to that whole event.

Winter is coming.

Top Bottom