Game of Thrones

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey man, if that was a spoiler it was a good spoiler to see Lady Brienne making headway.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
He left out a big fact with Jon Snow being Ed Stark's son. He may not be technically royal-born, but he's got the blood nonetheless (as does the bastard boy of Bannister's, the one who's gone off in the rowboat whose name I'm forgetting completely as usual right now). I like his synopsis of the show, good find & share, thanks. :)

Although I will emphasize this--where he sees a bunch of Star Wars, I see historical fact.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Poor li'l Tyrion should have asked one of those behemoth giants to be his champion lol ....I wish they would have showed that fight scene too that would've been awesome!!

Legion

Legion

He left out a big fact with Jon Snow being Ed Stark's son. He may not be technically royal-born, but he's got the blood nonetheless (as does the bastard boy of Bannister's, the one who's gone off in the rowboat whose name I'm forgetting completely as usual right now). I like his synopsis of the show, good find & share, thanks. :)

Although I will emphasize this--where he sees a bunch of Star Wars, I see historical fact.

What you should be asking is.. who was is mother? Remember Brans Greenseer visions.. ;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
His mother was nothing but a lowborn whore, right? ;)

growchick421

growchick421

My husband wasn't shocked. He kept shaking his head as Oberyn danced around the dying Mountain.
Same y man and I... I liked him too, but his... persistence... was bound to bring him to an end. I just hope his girl can get out of kings landing safely and quickly!
This was, IMO, Sansa Stark's best performance to date. Never really cared for her "victim" role, but I have a new found respect for the young lady...She has certainly been paying attention to how...heh..."politics" are played, yes?

As for Oberon...Dumb shit shouldn't have been "showboating"...Stick the bastard...Stick him again, and the stick him again for good measure...Or as they say in Aliens..."Nuke'em from orbit...It's the only way to be sure." :)
I agree about Sansa. It's about time she starts thinking and surviving.

His mother was nothing but a lowborn whore, right? ;)
Who's mother?? I got posts on these last 2... who r we talking about now??

So besides what everyone already mentioned: anyone else's love arya's laugh when the hound is told her aunt died 3 days before?? It was great hearing her laugh!!
And y did Snow not bring Goast with him when he went through the wall!!!!! That kinda passed me off with him, he does not always think it fully through. Any one else get confused watching the lastest episode?? I think 2/3the way through I realized that it was not changing areas and character... for me it was too much anxiety with no break. It was a very good and well done episode, it just through me off.

I can't find the post but,
Sea I agree with you every time you bring up the fact that they leave us at a horrible cliffhanger ending and let us stew for a yr! It's BS! Really all shows in this category of shows should be 1/2 yr waits :wacky:

squiggly

squiggly

I told you that finale was going to blow your mind though.

In before "what the fuck".

SPOILER ALERT:

Arya is about to turn into a little bad ass in the coming seasons.

They still didn't do the big reveal I was expecting a la the brotherhood. I wonder if they will or not.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Who's mother?? I got posts on these last 2... who r we talking about now??
Jon Snow! (I always yell his name in my head. "You know NOTHING, Jon Snow!")
So besides what everyone already mentioned: anyone else's love arya's laugh when the hound is told her aunt died 3 days before?? It was great hearing her laugh!!
That was hysterical, and also signaled a huge mental shift for the girl. It was the moment her ruth became less. And that ruthlessness was fully demonstrated when she walked away from The Hound to let him die that long, slow, painful death. No mercy. And give me your silver, you won't be needing that anymore now.
And y did Snow not bring Goast with him when he went through the wall!!!!! That kinda passed me off with him, he does not always think it fully through. Any one else get confused watching the lastest episode?? I think 2/3the way through I realized that it was not changing areas and character... for me it was too much anxiety with no break. It was a very good and well done episode, it just through me off.
I found myself a bit confused about some things last night. More than a few things, in fact. How did Stannis get behind the wall? Why did he make for the Wildlings before anything/anyone else?

But I knew that Snow couldn't bring anyone else with him and expect not to be cut down by the wildlings the moment they may lay eyes on him. That much made sense to me.

The big one? Bran worged on Hodor. The Children, this is the big change. That and the fact that Dany now realizes that her dragons aren't that well trained, not when they kill a child.
I can't find the post but,
Sea I agree with you every time you bring up the fact that they leave us at a horrible cliffhanger ending and let us stew for a yr! It's BS! Really all shows in this category of shows should be 1/2 yr waits :wacky:
I don't wanna wait at all! :p But like I said, at least there's Penny Dreadful now. And I still need to find the UK version of Shameless. I've gotten my mother hooked on it and she wants to talk about each episode when she calls me as she's driving to work. 75yo, still working 12hr days because if she doesn't she'll lose her gourd. I could never keep up with my mother.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Glad not to see Tyrian get killed as all the Spoilers I read online pointed to his execution. Was anyone else sad to see Tywan go? I really liked that character. Pretty excited he handled his whore, Shay.

I fudged up and read a spoiler about Snow and his Mother....John must play a much larger role in the future. As well as Brandon, flying????

All in all I'm satisfied with the finale

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
New they would end the season with tyrion killing his father ,they sure dragged it on ... Time to reread the books ..can u pass books on thru a kindle?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
New they would end the season with tyrion killing his father ,they sure dragged it on ... Time to reread the books ..can u pass books on thru a kindle?
Only some books. The publisher has to agree to sharing. And then even so, you only have two weeks to read any shared ebook.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Great finale!! Did Tywin really die? hmmmmmm ....I loved the Hound's fight scene but ain't no way that could ever happen, I know she looks like she'd kick a guy's ass but not the Hound's!

And I knew Oberyn's aide had to be wiping poison on his blades with those rags, guess after the blood transfusion he'll be some kind of mindless monster for Cersei to control. Guess it's time to get some of those books probably be close to a year before they start the next season :(:rolleyes:!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Are they straying from the books?

I was told the Mountain dies a slow painful death from the poison...

symbiote420

symbiote420

Are they straying from the books?

I was told the Mountain dies a slow painful death from the poison...

I haven't read any of the books yet just making assumptions! So he dies from the poison? Dohhh!

Latest posts

Top Bottom