Game of Thrones

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Spoiler alert.Jon Snow gets murdered by his own men . Stanniss Baratheon will marry Deanery Storm born . And as to poor Theon Greyjoys removed cock?i think the bastard of Bolton put it on a sandwich with som tom sauce.The red lady has seen it in the flames.

(In hushed tones)
they come in the cold riding theyr giant pale ice spiders . they move lightly across the snow leaving no sign they were there at all . Your life force is what draws them . They bring the snow, the cold ,the dark . They bring the night that never ends . they are the feared necromancers who use the dead as theyr thralls and feed them on human children.They are the WHITE WALKERS from beneath the ice . Westeros hasnt seen a threat like this since the age of heroes . How can they be stopped? With DRAGON STEEL & a 700 foot high wall.

I LOVE game of thrones . Although I much prefer the books . can't wait for book 8 "the winds of winter" I believe it will be called.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Dewd! Put the spoiler alerts in code so that people can choose whether or not they're going to read them. GAH!

MY EYES!! I cannot unsee what has been seen...

Wathazbenseen unseen

H

happy b

Haha its not FACT guys . I just put down what I THINK is going to happen in book 8 . none of the things I said are confirmed . though I do really think it will happen . sorry if I pissed yous off.

H

happy b

The only thing I said that is fact is Theon gets his tackle removed but that's already been shown on TV . I may b a dick head but I'm not THAT MUCH of a dick head . I was just having a laugh .do you guys forgive me?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
The only thing I said that is fact is Theon gets his tackle removed but that's already been shown on TV . I may b a dick head but I'm not THAT MUCH of a dick head . I was just having a laugh .do you guys forgive me?
Don't mess with sacred. Lol.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Of course, but I had to give you a hard time in any event, right? Like I said, what has been seen...! :p

H

happy b

Of course . a well deserved hard time . Don't worry your not the only female that gives me a hard time . my Mrs and daughter give me a hard time permanently . lol . only joking.

e4ian

e4ian

G.O.T Epic. Thor' who starred on S04,E? .. I was Rooting for him all the way Through the Strongman Finale,He was the most Impressive BUT had a Torrid time on The/A Squat..:( missed out by 0.5 Points

H

happy b

G.O.T Epic. Thor' who starred on S04,E? .. I was Rooting for him all the way Through the Strongman Finale,He was the most Impressive BUT had a Torrid time on The/A Squat..:( missed out by 0.5 Points
Are you talking about A GAME OF THE THRONES, A SONG OF ICE & FIRE ?it sounds like your talking about a strong man competition.

e4ian

e4ian

^Title.. Thor(sen) Also Competed in the Worlds Strongest Man..

Mountain in GOT

Top Bottom