Game of Thrones

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
e4ian

e4ian

:D ^ Yea a Leak! ..i first heard this on twitter and AFTER i downloaded them.. A HAPPY Surprise tho!! :)
Got Started Officially in the U.K Last Monday on Sky Atlantic
So no more leaks!!.. ?

"OHH!,":D..

Images article 2014 11 21 GameOfThronesSausage
Vitamin Ha Skyrim Dragonborn Daenery Targaryen Game Of Thrones1

CCZXCPgUEAASjLM
Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
ROFL everytime i see that fucker holdin the sausage i just bust out laughing !

and i doubt any more leaks but its possible, but not very likey if they had any more episodes they woulda leaked already/that night the first 4 leaked.. most people can't or won't sit on material like that for long.

H

happy b

What does everyone make of that white walker at the end of this ep of GOT?why is he different to the rest.that episode totally deviated from the story in the books.in the book Stannis doesnt kill his own daughter.or that white walker doesnt even exist in the book and the changed the scene in the fighting pit were Deanerys flys away on drogon.tyrion lannister isnt in that scene in the book neither is ser Jorah and Hizdar doesnt get killed either.and neither does ser Barrisstan the bold.
its still good though.infact i prefer that its not the same,i can still be suprised when its different.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Yep it's still one of the best , they say there's one book still unwritten . Like to read that when its out . Still the first couple of seasons was more raunchier . They need to bring back the tits and arse . Sort of gave it that rape pillage and plunder feal of the of times long past .

H

happy b

Yeah the books are far superior to the tv show and yes theres ATLEAST one book to go.iv been champing at the bit waiting for it for a few years now.come on George Martin get your finger out.
I think the white walker at the end of the last episode is supposed to be the white walkers leader or more likely theyr prince.he has the jagged bits sticking from the top of his head (kinda like a white darth maul) that the other walkers dont have so im assuming its supposed to be a crown or something.he doesnt exist in the books,or he hasnt been introduced YET as as far as the books go you still know nothing about the walkers.no idea of what they are or were they come from,just what theyr capable of.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
What does everyone make of that white walker at the end of this ep of GOT?why is he different to the rest.that episode totally deviated from the story in the books.in the book Stannis doesnt kill his own daughter.or that white walker doesnt even exist in the book and the changed the scene in the fighting pit were Deanerys flys away on drogon.tyrion lannister isnt in that scene in the book neither is ser Jorah and Hizdar doesnt get killed either.and neither does ser Barrisstan the bold.
its still good though.infact i prefer that its not the same,i can still be suprised when its different.

Dunno but i read a while back that the TV and books are going to split and alot of shit thats NOT in the books are going to be in the show, Alot of its cause the dood writing the books is taking too fucking long...

Who he is. could b a prince, king, conjurer of sorts.. He was kinda showing off to snow like cmon bro i got this army i wanna fight why you runnin!? lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
IIRC HBO said that this season they would begin diverging from the book storylines. I'm going to assume that one WW is a leader of some sort.

So, now that Dany's flown off on her dragon, where do you guys think she's gonna land? Did she ever teach her dragons a "land" command?

H

happy b

Not in the book.in the books that is a small part of her quest.to learn how to train or force or enchant them to do her bidding.theres a character headed too her with a magic horn that puts the dragons under its spell in the last book and the character plans to wed her.but as youv already pointed out its gonni be different but i think mereen is on the verge of erupting without her and shes going to reappear at the last minute to save the day.did youse suss out how john snow killed a ww without the dragon glass?everyone elses swords shattered on touch but the ww dissappeared in a puff of smoke wen john done it.its the valyrian steele of his blade.they didnt know it but its the ww kryptonite type thing but according to the story theres only a small amount of valyrian steel in theyr world.

What does anyone whos read the books think is going to happen in the next book or books?
Heres what i think may happen..Deaneries will ultimately end up marrying Stannis Baratheon and they will both battle the white walkers upon the dragons.iv came up with that from certain small things in the books but just an assumption.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I think Bran will end up with something to do with the dragons. He is a worg or warg. He always wanted to 'fly', btw.
They never showed that whole deal with Bran and the tree and the little people/old ones/whatever he called them in the book. Rican/Rickan the youngest brother completely disappeared in both the book and the show so there's always a possibility of something there.

The Valyrian steel thing I think was added to the show, I don't remember that from the books.
I'm thinking maybe the Valyrian steel maybe has something to do with dragons, maybe forged with dragon fire.
They killed WW with fire in season 3 or something. Remember when Mormant(old Nightwatch leader) was attacked at castle black and Jon Snow saved him. So I'm guessing dragons can just wipe out them WW pretty easily, just by breathing fire on them.

That WW 'boss' is another TV add in, certainly don't remember him either. I'd agree with him being some type of leader though. They also showed that scene when the hippy/long hair WW brought Craster's son back to the honeycomb hideout and they where doing something to the baby. They put it on an alter type thing but never showed much after that

I thought I read somewhere there were supposed to be 2 more books but Martin still hasn't written them. I also heard he provided the producers/writers with a general outline of where/what he had in mind for the books so.........

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Yeah the Iron Born guy, Theon's uncle or something had that horn.
I remember that as well. The Iron Born had a much bigger part in the 'book' story than the HBO version

I don't think Stannis has long to live... The mother fucker burned his own daughter
Something to that God of Fire angle also, IMO. They showed that other priestess in Vereen or where ever, when Varis and Tyrian where still together.

They kind of cheesed up the Aria Stark deal also, with the Faceless man training. Changed a bunch of the story line in Bravos. She was one of my favorite characters from the book

Last edited:
Top Bottom