Gardenguy's Humble Grows + + Vibes Nd Dank

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

It's a very good medicine for me at least.So tasty and not overpowering but great pain relief.
I got a chance to smoke the flowers from this pheno, i havent yet flowered it out myself but i got high hopes for the stuff. Glad to know it has medicinal qualities, ill keep a good sized personal jar ; )
Ah noooooo...sorry to see some of ya ladies have died. Others are looking great. Why on my thread list does it have a female icon on ya name lol.
?that is certainly strange, youd think if you put the word "guy" in your actual name that the internet would get it right. Waiting on shippers @kbellfoy :singing:
Subbed and hope for the best cause I'm down to watch :)
Haze, ha, good to see you kickin around these parts. Welcome, hope you brought popcorn : )

H

happy b

Thanks for the good vibes everyone,.

Ima start with friday the 13th for my update lol. On friday the 13th i got sick as a dog and threw up all night, and becuase of this i didnt have it in me to water. So i woke up to thisView attachment 550806
My three moms and three seedlings (first i ever really popped) were doneski. Theyre all dead now cept ghost og.
Iv came into plants like that and iv just gave em plenty of water,like soak the pots competely and they perked back up in no time.
did u try that gardenguy?
im digging your set up buddy.nice and clean unlike mine.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

So the power went out yesterday, and my lights didnt come back on til midnight. So they got an extra three hrs of darkness. And i gotta keep my eye on the timers and try to get them back on a normal schedule.

Snapped a photo or two right when i turned the lights on
20151124 234356

Those yellow leaves all kinda popped up on friday 13th after a lil dehydration. Nothing as bad as the veg tent.
20151124 234400

Most of all, having fun and learning. Jars are runnin low and i still got awhile to go yet lol. Over a month. See how long it takes me to burn thru just over a zip lol! Wee...

Haha. Pce and good vibes everyone

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Iv came into plants like that and iv just gave em plenty of water,like soak the pots competely and they perked back up in no time.
did u try that gardenguy?
im digging your set up buddy.nice and clean unlike mine.lol
Every leaf on that picture crumbled off. I coulda saved a few of em, but..the seeds were bagseed and just a test really.. to see if i could grow from seed.

So i didnt really care too much for them to be honest. The chem, i just didnt really enjoy her smoke that much. I have maybe a qtr left sittin on the shelf.... Not really into it as much. So i just figured fuck it and took her down as well. Focus on keepin my ghost og focusing on my remaining clones that lived and making some room for some new genetics coming in to my stable my man

Ahaha clean......yeah..... lol i guess i need to take more detailed photos ahaha

Good to have you here hap, grab a seat if you like homie : )

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

So the power went out yesterday, and my lights didnt come back on til midnight. So they got an extra three hrs of darkness. And i gotta keep my eye on the timers and try to get them back on a normal schedule.
In my experience a little extra darkness doesn't hurt a thing when they're in flower, it's the extra light you need to worry about. Not that you want to make a habit of it.

H

happy b

In my experience a little extra darkness doesn't hurt a thing when they're in flower, it's the extra light you need to worry about. Not that you want to make a habit of it.
Exactly right papa.
if u know how the triger to flower works it helps understand these things.
When the lights off a hormone builds up in the leaves and is destroyed by light wen it comes on.once the hormes reach a higher level because the lights been flipped to 12-12 the hormones build up and triggers flowering.therefore a bit of extra dark does no harm atall.light on the other hand can fuck u up.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

IMG 20151125 200432
Pineapple kush

IMG 20151125 200509

Northern lights.

Just a couple photos i snagged yesterday before lights on. Ill snag more of the others when more intresting things start happening.

The NL is fuggin ssstinkay!! Make-a this gardenguy happay!

@happy b i had read something similar before about there not being more than 12 hrs of light alotted for her flower sched. so i thought i was in the clear, glad you and @Papa Indica said something or i woulda been stressinnn!!

See...? you just popped up Hap and already your being useful. Haha. Hell yeah, good to have you here.

Positive vibes

Top Bottom