Gardenguy's Humble Grows + + Vibes Nd Dank

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Looking good man.I like the look of that PK. Here's the one I grew at about 7.5 weeks.
View attachment 553187
Rock on! :)
Chunkayyy!! I like it buddy shit looks amazin
Looking nice! What week is the NL at?
I learned yeaterday its actually NL x big bud..............who knew .....besides the dude who sold it to me..:banghead:

Anyways glad i know now.

Lets see i flipped on oct. 26th so today its been about 5 weeks now. But i took that photo around nov 26th so those photos are around week 4. Ill snag some more tonight just before lights on :joyful:

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

The super lemon haze one light cycle before video
IMG 20151203 202539
IMG 20151203 202546

It actually yellowed up more since these photos were taken

Below is a couple ghost og from one light cycle before the video update as well
IMG 20151203 202934
IMG 20151203 202941

IMG 20151203 202951

In all of the above three, the ghost og slightly on the right

The northern lights i couldn't get a decent photo. Its fading lime green and yellow. Every time i water now i spend 10-15 minutes removing dead yellow crisped up leaves from the inside the main foliage and around the edges. Usually in the middle bottom and top at once. The yellowing and dying is occurring random places.....

I had leaves yellow and die on me before, but never in this sheer volume. Shit the ghost og is starting to run out of leaves to lose

I guage ppm it doesnt go over 600 anymore.

The ph is usually between 6.5 and 7.5 ish .... I guage with ph solution so..its tough to tell sometimes where im going and where its at exactly.

The issue might be the soil. I didnt slurry test it before i tossed the plants in it was all kind of a cluster fuck cause they were too big to flower ...hence my issues with flip..etc..its 65% happy frog soil..the rest is organic ewc, a little bit of micronutrient rock dust, some fossilized kelp and some organic compost. The rest 35-40% listed above is a pre-mixed bag by roots organic or organics alive...whatever. The guy at the hydro store local here is cool and suggested it when i asked for a way to increase my microlife
IMG 20151014 081223

The one your tryn to save , top it down a bit. And it might promote some that lower stuff to come back around. or some root stacking in stead of just a uppot
Thats a really good idea. Uppot to something wider maybe?
if the blowers were the same cfm. He could piggy back m like I do on my hoods
What do you mean?

I wont have money for upgrades for awhile so i gotta work with what i got. Any suggestions? Maybe take the 400 cfm off the scrubber?

I have a ac unit running just outside the tent keeping it cool. My setup isnt cool right now. It needs some serious work. I need co2. I need air from outside. I have a 171 cfm fan not really doing much...i suppose this could be used for fresh co2 rich air yeah? Didnt mean to get side tracked but my circulation system needs some tlc haha.

Thanks for reading that immense amount of my issues haha. Id really like to figure this stuff out. Any and all suggestions are welcome, thanks again for tuning in folks.
Peace n good vibes

sixstring

sixstring

you gotta have fresh air all during lights on or co2,these issues could be lack of air.but i would guess ph and maybe slight lack of nitrogen in your nutes.you soil had me fooled thought it was promix or sunshine for sure looking at it lol.still i would check runoff and see whats up with ppm/ec and ph before making a nute change.but at 80f you want plenty of oxygen or co2 or the plants will suffer.get me some runoff # and tell us what kinda nutes you been using @600ppm ish

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
If it was me. I would take the lower cfm blower off the exhaust. Put filter on the tail of the run thru both lights. Figure out how you can get fresh air coming in using the smaller blower. You might get a lil negative pressure. But shouldn't be alot

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
you gotta have fresh air all during lights on or co2,these issues could be lack of air.but i would guess ph and maybe slight lack of nitrogen in your nutes.you soil had me fooled thought it was promix or sunshine for sure looking at it lol.still i would check runoff and see whats up with ppm/ec and ph before making a nute change.but at 80f you want plenty of oxygen or co2 or the plants will suffer.get me some runoff # and tell us what kinda nutes you been using @600ppm ish
This yes

Top Bottom