Gators Quest for 10 lbs.

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

tobor those pics were taken right at lights on before i had a chance to get my daily scrog on lol ive been pushing them back under regularly but i am sure i still have lots of improvement to be made. hopefully the fact i have the screens super low will help offset my late start

i will upload the pics shortly

they didnt loose much light but the whole next day was like being in the shade and not a true night

i moved them late at night and couldnt construct a proper wall till the next day

420Gator

420Gator

ive uploaded them to the gallery but dont see how to zoom in

M

MediMary

I think in the upper left hand part of the picture if you hover your mouse it will have a little + symbol them you can zoom in, It might be top right.. sorry, stoney

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup 420Gator! I just read through your thread and must say that you did an impressive job at moving your setup... Looking forward to some nice bud shots over those screens... :cool

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The pics are on your computer. When you post a comment here and want to post a pic click on GO ADVANCED. The scroll down to Additional Options, Attach Files and click on Manage Attachments. This opens up a new smaller window. There are places to click CHOOSE FILE. When you click on one it lets you browse your computer. Find the pic on your computer, highlight it and click CHOOSE. Then click UPLOAD. Then submit the post and it should beable to be clicked on by viewers and enlarged.

I just read in another thread by SFZOO in his stadium thread where he bought clones at a dispensary and some turned out to be males. No stress. They were males. You never know.

420Gator

420Gator

The pics are on your computer. When you post a comment here and want to post a pic click on GO ADVANCED. The scroll down to Additional Options, Attach Files and click on Manage Attachments. This opens up a new smaller window. There are places to click CHOOSE FILE. When you click on one it lets you browse your computer. Find the pic on your computer, highlight it and click CHOOSE. Then click UPLOAD. Then submit the post and it should beable to be clicked on by viewers and enlarged.

I just read in another thread by SFZOO in his stadium thread where he bought clones at a dispensary and some turned out to be males. No stress. They were males. You never know.

thats exactly how i uploaded them...wonder why its not working

i cut quite a few of these HB myself and these are the only 2 like that, maybe theyre just flowering a little slower....maybe i should trash em. itd only be like 5% of my plant count

420Gator

420Gator

Sup 420Gator! I just read through your thread and must say that you did an impressive job at moving your setup... Looking forward to some nice bud shots over those screens... :cool

thanks shady, lets hope all the major problems ive overcome can lead to a great yield and not be overshadowed by some little problem that i just havent had the experience to encounter yet

420Gator

420Gator

I think in the upper left hand part of the picture if you hover your mouse it will have a little + symbol them you can zoom in, It might be top right.. sorry, stoney

my pics wont open up if clicked to even get to that point

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Nope. They are only 64KB to begin with. They are too small to enlarge.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The last pic is a female. You can see the 2 white pistils (hairs) sticking up.

The other pics are blurry when enlarged. The last pic is a good one.

F

FileError404

Looks great!

What did you use for the trellis? Never seen those before. I used the regular nylon and the horti-trellis before but the openings are way bigger. I like the tight spacing, what's the diameter of the holes? Expensive?

Thanks a lot!

420Gator

420Gator

Looks great!

What did you use for the trellis? Never seen those before. I used the regular nylon and the horti-trellis before but the openings are way bigger. I like the tight spacing, what's the diameter of the holes? Expensive?

Thanks a lot!

2 inch squares sold in a huge roll at lowes, cost like 20 or 30 bucks for way more than i needed

420Gator

420Gator

The last pic is a female. You can see the 2 white pistils (hairs) sticking up.

The other pics are blurry when enlarged. The last pic is a good one.

damn i was really hoping those were better

im just wondering why the flowers look so far behind all the other ones

420Gator

420Gator

the first pic is a nicely filled in screen, hope they stop filling in soon

the second pic is a nice blue dream bush to show comparison, although the screens got all the big plants

i think i figured out my flower mystery, the hb's not coming strongly were cut off a mom from pnc and not looking as good as the ones from po

IMAG0011
IMAG0012
Top Bottom