Gators Quest for 10 lbs.

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Abob

Those girls will be okay... I'm the opposite though... I'm the one always missing my hand watering...

Shady You mean to tell me you forget to hand water your ladies, lol got to g
kidding I love it

A

Abob

How do you get the original post to print so u can direct the answer to the post?? Anyone....

A

Abob

you are my buddy Gator. I only wish I could of turn out the lights for you. The DMT1 is small price to pay for piece of mind. and as a bonus it will control you hydro if you want to get out of soil. Just a good thought. great luck to you Gator.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Shady You mean to tell me you forget to hand water your ladies, lol got to g
kidding I love it
:giggle yeah I've missed a couple waterings in the past, but I'm doing my best not to make that mistake again... BTW I've got the Sentinal MDT-1 and love it for my coco DTW manifold. It even shut off my lights when the room temp got too hot... Unfortunately you have to manually reset it when that happens...
http://growgps.com/MDT-1instruction9-06.pdf

420Gator

420Gator

you are my buddy Gator. I only wish I could of turn out the lights for you. The DMT1 is small price to pay for piece of mind. and as a bonus it will control you hydro if you want to get out of soil. Just a good thought. great luck to you Gator.

thanks abob, ill have to upgrade for the next run

420Gator

420Gator

day 31

first pic is whole room, then a dream screen then a HB screen. lastly is a lil skunk probly the smallest plant in the room but she looks so damn beautiful

DSCN0289
DSCN0282
DSCN0283
DSCN0290
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That's a beautiful sight right there! Got all those girls dialed-in and the screens full of colas about to blow up... :rock

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Right on bro awesome grow,very inspiring, i hope u succeed on your quest,looks like ur heading in right direction,headband is my all time fav love to see other peeps growing her out,good luck,and curious what jack og is?

420Gator

420Gator

That's a beautiful sight right there! Got all those girls dialed-in and the screens full of colas about to blow up... :rock

hell yea, thanks shade man

Right on bro awesome grow,very inspiring, i hope u succeed on your quest,looks like ur heading in right direction,headband is my all time fav love to see other peeps growing her out,good luck,and curious what jack og is?

im pretty sure the guy who gave it to me said its jack herer x og kush. cant wait to flower her out. the cuts i took are just now starting to get bumps

420Gator

420Gator

adding a mission to the quest

so a really good friend of mine has entrusted me with his spot to make sure things come out alright. the first pic is 30 something kushes vegged pretty big just a few days into flip, were gonna add more lights to that soon

the second pic is a sunroom we're gonna convert into a greenroom and im really really excited about that:lock:

IMAG0050
IMAG0052
M

MediMary

Bad ass man!! Love the sunroom/greenhouse thing:)
and the scrog looks kick ass man!

420Gator

420Gator

Bad ass man!! Love the sunroom/greenhouse thing:)
and the scrog looks kick ass man!
hell yea its gonna be fun growing in there

Nice work Gator!
Those scrogs look sweet :pimp:
thanks bro theyre lookin just like i wanted em too

dont think ive mentioned this yet so just wanted to throw a few things out there and i know they dont agree with alot of ppls methods, im not trying to start any arguments im just sharing what im doing. im also not very experienced so dont take any of these points as being valid in any way

im re-using my coco and i didnt flush between runs, i did flush the last 2 weeks of the last run and used alot of cannazyme during veg tho

i feed with all waterings at full strength, these plants havent had a single drop of pure water yet and i also aim for low or no runoff

im trying out higher temps this run 77-79 and im liking it so far

W

WW Lover

Higher temps will speed up your veg, good choice there. Too low can stunt them.

What do you mean by low or no run off when you water? You want to water until they drip, then stop. No run-off means the soil hasn't been completely saturated, and will probably cause you to have to water a little more often, meaning you'll go through more nutes too.

Everything else is looking fine. It's scary to babysit others grows, have fun with that!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
those screens are filling in quite nicely..props..lol those rims are sacking tho..1980's style right there haha..jk brah..all love

A

Abob

Like the new digs, you can get pretty organized in an area like that. NICE
Are you going to run CO2 this next run?

420Gator

420Gator

Higher temps will speed up your veg, good choice there. Too low can stunt them.

What do you mean by low or no run off when you water? You want to water until they drip, then stop. No run-off means the soil hasn't been completely saturated, and will probably cause you to have to water a little more often, meaning you'll go through more nutes too.

thanks for stopping by WW im really loving the higher temps as far as growth goes lets hope potency/taste doesnt suffer, ive got those down in previous runs now im tryn to increase yield (like everyone else)

i dont understand how no run off equals more nutes but i dont fully comprehend run off either unless flushing. i just dont see how 20% run off is better than 2 drops if it still has nutes in it

Top Bottom