• Tagged users None

Gavita 1000 De or E pap

• Total voters
ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I was told that the current gavitas are compatible with the light controllers

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

not trying to argue, but i was told different. also if you look at the fixture, there is no input for a cord in the ballast to connect to a controller. Ive been talking to epap and gavita for quite some time about their new fixtures but they limit the info that they are telling me.

"You can see the new fixtures in san fran at the max yield expo, but they will not be available until late sept..."
-Dutch Garden Supply

This is the controller

Gavita and e-pap are taking this and putting their name on it.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Yea i dont know why they told me different. I noticed that the current gavitas don't have the input for the cord. Unless theres something their not telling us.

Is everything else going to stay the same with the new ones coming the only difference being the plug for the input cord?

tags420

tags420

Gavita had the 750 at the washington max yield 2 weeks ago. I didn't get much time around it. I heard that was the prototype one...but I don't know how it was different from the production. But it was there.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I dont think so ohgee but i could be wrong,from what ive seen the new controller actually has only a small cord that goes to connections inside of each light unlike a control box where just you plug the power cord into it and powers it up and down,the new lights are powered up all the time and the timer just turns them on and off like a switch if that makes any sense.That is also why one controller can run so many lights,the controllers actually have very little power running through them.Its like a sprinkler system,water pressure(power) is always there and the timer actually just activates the valve through a very low power cord to open and close it(power on and off).Also the 750 uses a new 750DE bulb unlike the 600's SE bulb setup.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

whats up with the text in quotations?? (new gavita products wont be available till september 2014)

is this stating that monstergardens will sell these products before they are even released to the open market??

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

whats up with the text in quotations?? (new gavita products wont be available till september 2014)

is this stating that monstergardens will sell these products before they are even released to the open market??
Ya Z, they have a close relationship with Gavita. However it will be a limited supply... I believe it was posted 2 days ago and I was told orders have already been placed.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@Theoneandonly Z this article you posted tripped me out.

6000 1k fixtures... for one rose variety....

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Ya Z, they have a close relationship with Gavita. However it will be a limited supply... I believe it was posted 2 days ago and I was told orders have already been placed.
My local shop that I shop at is also getting the new series of Gavitas, Im really good friends with the owner of the shop and said if I wanted some I would have first dibs on them I could get them for a REALLY good price.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

If you could get the ac/de reflector and de boss reflector for the same price which of the two would you choose

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

If you could get the ac/de reflector and de boss reflector for the same price which of the two would you choose
They're identical...Just depends if you want to air cool or not...DE Boss is much cheaper.. I wouldn't much rather upgrade my A/C and run DE Boss hoods, I'm not completely sold on the Air Cool Feature of the AC/DE yet..

Latest posts

Top Bottom