Gavita Pro 1650e Led Vs Spydr 2i/p

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

AYFKM??? Wow bought by Evilsanto……….. holy fokk aint nuthing left sacred and untouched by them bass tards
Yeah..let tha bastards fight it outb with the imports..
AYFKM??? Wow bought by Evilsanto……….. holy fokk aint nuthing left sacred and untouched by them bass tards
They are everywhere!
Let the bastards fight it out with the Chinese imports..

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I own an original SPYDR 600 . Nick collaborated with me after I contacted him about making a combination veg and bloom light instead of 2 separte lighs as he was making at the time @ $1000/, back in early 2014

That light still grows great meds to this day

I also use Amare Technology lights. He now offers a similar bar type light built for commercial use with all approvals Sadly, his site is woefully behind there still isn't a product page for it

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Hydrofarm is releasing (maybe already has released) their line of LED units, all are bar lights. The line is called Photobio. There are various types of units meant for various applications. What is setting these units apart from the others is the reflector used to spread the light. I have only seen the specs offered in the info booklet and have not actually seen them in action, but the lights look pretty impressive and heavily researched from the booklet I looked at.

Grower211

Grower211

Hydrofarm is releasing (maybe already has released) their line of LED units, all are bar lights. The line is called Photobio. There are various types of units meant for various applications. What is setting these units apart from the others is the reflector used to spread the light. I have only seen the specs offered in the info booklet and have not actually seen them in action, but the lights look pretty impressive and heavily researched from the booklet I looked at.

Ya smoking gun they look to be a top contender i was just looking at there photobio m info and man it looks like its a really well thought out and reserched light, they also have a few spectrums to choose from and a light 4 greenhouses that actually read what the sun is giving off in real time and self. Adjust to only fill in whats missing ....pretty amazing if it works correctly!!! I guess we'll have to wait and see as there's not any tests or outside opinions yet if anyones interested look on the parsource web site

P

PharmHand

GAVITA = Scott’s owned ...
https://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/news/2016/08/03/scotts-miracle-gro-spends-136m-on-dutch.html

Scott’s (Hawthorne) owns gavitia ,AN, and sunlight supply’s and many more. Fuckings the evilest agricultural company did ...

Don’t buy their shit, or all your doing is showing your support for the 1-3% and bringing them to the top of the cannabis competition/game and us always to the bottom. Fuck them
( end rant / back to discuss the lights lights lol)
Hawthorn bought fluence too lol. That’s probably why the fluence salesman said they were both good lights haha. You can’t get away from it. Ultimately everything is owned by mega corporations. They’re getting your money one way or another and you won’t put them out by not using their shit. Bayer owns Monsanto too. They got you on their high fructose corn syrup which is in everything complete with a side of glyphosate and they got you on their drugs when youre sick from and end up dying prematurely from eating their food products. You can’t beat em. Do YOU

B

Burned Haze

Hawthorn bought fluence too lol. That’s probably why the fluence salesman said they were both good lights haha. You can’t get away from it. Ultimately everything is owned by mega corporations. They’re getting your money one way or another and you won’t put them out by not using their shit. Bayer owns Monsanto too. They got you on their high fructose corn syrup which is in everything complete with a side of glyphosate and they got you on their drugs when youre sick from and end up dying prematurely from eating their food products. You can’t beat em. Do YOU
Actually ph you should learn to “ google it” or your just trying to start a debating over nothing/trolling/ranting ( go find anther thread )

hawthornegc Brands they own, they don’t hide it lol :
https://www.hawthornegc.com/page/signature-brands

P

PharmHand

Actually ph you should learn to “ google it” or your just trying to start a debating over nothing/trolling/ranting ( go find anther thread )

hawthornegc Brands they own, they don’t hide it lol :
https://www.hawthornegc.com/page/signature-brands
No need to get your panties in a ruffle there bud....I have their catalogs sitting on my desk thanks. I was incorrect tho, my apologies, sorry to ruin your thread lol. It was Osram that acquired Fluence, not hawthorn. Osram is another multi billion dollar mega corporation. There were a lot of merger/acquisitions in 2017-18 hard to keep track. I’ll go “troll” somewhere else lol.... Skins too thin in here

B

Burned Haze

Just because a company is a multi billion dollar ops not make it as bad as Bayer or Monsanto or as same level. That company (Monsanto/Bayer ) has killed more people with their experiments or bs and never admits/gives back and is ruining or earth.

Fluence? This led company isn’t “evil”. In fact when I see led made instead of previously used lights(they are being positive and helpful towards the earth, duh) they may be expensive or not the best company ( that’s your choice ) but not “ evil” lol

Osram seems like a great company (for led tech/progressive reasons and costumer support)and when you look at their rating score and history, i’m Happy for fluence ACTUALLY . Pretty sure their next generation of their led’s Are going to be killer

Since you brought it up ph( or I wouldn’t of ;))

3 balls

3 balls

Just because a company is a multi billion dollar ops not make it as bad as Bayer or Monsanto or as same level. That company (Monsanto/Bayer ) has killed more people with their experiments or bs and never admits/gives back and is ruining or earth.

Fluence? This led company isn’t “evil”. In fact when I see led made instead of previously used lights(they are being positive and helpful towards the earth, duh) they may be expensive or not the best company ( that’s your choice ) but not “ evil” lol

Osram seems like a great company (for led tech/progressive reasons and costumer support)and when you look at their rating score and history, i’m Happy for fluence ACTUALLY . Pretty sure their next generation of their led’s Are going to be killer

I personally have a hard time believing Bayer would introduce and profit off of any product without doing diligent research.
Th7

Last edited:
P

PharmHand

I have nothing against nor did I say anything negative about fluence, Osram, or even hawthorn( which technically ISNT bayer/Monsanto)..... Cheer up friend! An open mind and a positive attitude will improve your life immensely

A

aquashield

Well here is one of them on the first official day hanging. Didn't send me my dimmer I ordered and not running co2 currently so it will sit at the top of tent for fear of harming plants. But she is bright. Current temps between 82-85. Humidity I'm bumping up to 70-75%
What outake do you use for that light?

Latest posts

Top Bottom