GAVITA

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

They've landed!
Photo 1

The Gavita Pro 600/750 E series will be here towards the end of the month...
These fixtures are badass!

In other news - Gavita is working on a fixture specific for commercial application. These fixtures will be 1000w, 277v and WILL NOT offer the dimming feature.

GL

Kendo

Kendo

I picked up 4 of these badboys last month

WTF!!!!!

My scrogs have never been so incredibly full. lots of work clearing and pruning. Super short internodal length.

Heat is def an issue so I added 650cfm additional ventilation. running at 87f on cycle. Also, the distance between the canopy and the light really needs to be 2 1/2' 3' away at full power as the Gavita's put out some BLAZING rays at 1150w

Kendo

Kendo

7' ceilings make it a bit tuff. 2' base screen then 2' max of stretch 2 1/2' -3' of clearance. Not running Stretchy girls in there.
Blockhead, OG, IDKWTFII.

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

@Kendo these light must have a max distance from the canopy

waayne

waayne

@Kendo I think you'll be OK at 30"-36" if you can keep the temps in check
This TK got away from me a bit in flower as I was busy and didn't LST her
These flowers are at day 48,and I haven't had any issues,but I have made sure the temps never
go over 75-76 degrees during lights on.
I have bumped the food up a bit as well.

These are 30"- 36" away from Gavita DE 1000's
I'm running the Gavitas on the 1150 setting
IMG 5341

IMG 5348

Kendo

Kendo

These flowers are at day 48,and I haven't had any issues,but I have made sure the temps never

The room operates at 80 and heats up at AM 10ish during the last 1 1/2 hour to 87. I will reroute the intake vent and draw from underneath. Will also add 2 more oscillating fans to circulate more air. will try to keep her down that way. Thanks for the info.
I will be much more prepared next run with a shorter scrog profile. Fuck it! I will move the Gavitas in 3 weeks to the room opening up. and keep the girls in UBER low profile mode. The room I will be transferring into is easier to keep cool anyway so win-win.
I noticed they seem to be needing more. I upped the food and can see they want even more.
AHHH dialing em in is half the fun..
Again thanks.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

View attachment 424896
View attachment 424897
Damn WAYNE, killin it!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I heard that they are sending out notices to all the distributors and sales venues that the electronic data link components are melting down. I guess it is the RJ45 cord set components or something used with the EL1 and EL2 controllers are not taking the heat associated with the ballast, the ones I have apparently don't have the newer version upgrade so I lucked out but my supplier will not sell the new ones to anybody for a bit until they get it all sorted out from the factory.

Kendo

Kendo

I heard that they are sending out notices to all the distributors and sales venues that the electronic data link components are melting down. I guess it is the RJ45 cord set components or something used with the EL1 and EL2 controllers are not taking the heat associated with the ballast, the ones I have apparently don't have the newer version upgrade so I lucked out but my supplier will not sell the new ones to anybody for a bit until they get it all sorted out from the factory.
Guess I will be on the phone tomorrow. Thanks @Texas Kid

T

toquer

Will have to look at mine tomorrow as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom