Gdp

• Thread starter singlespeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

naturalmedicine

Congrats on the nice harvest! I feel you on the pm. I had it bad in 2004 from club clones. Once I acquired some quality beans, I stopped getting clones to avoid that problem. I've passed on some great genetics because of the risk. In 2008, I had problems rooting clones for several months and went against my best judgement and grabbed some clones from a well known provider. I ended up with an aphid, pm and thrip problem. I tossed all of the clones and suffered thru the downtime to get some new beans going. Clones are my worst nightmare!!!

singlespeed

singlespeed

those nugs look great! fatties for sure :) you should, be proud
Thanks brother. I am stoked on the size of the buds. They were easy to trim and it went fast. I hope I still come away with a decent yield.

Congrats on the nice harvest! I feel you on the pm. I had it bad in 2004 from club clones. Once I acquired some quality beans, I stopped getting clones to avoid that problem. I've passed on some great genetics because of the risk. In 2008, I had problems rooting clones for several months and went against my best judgement and grabbed some clones from a well known provider. I ended up with an aphid, pm and thrip problem. I tossed all of the clones and suffered thru the downtime to get some new beans going. Clones are my worst nightmare!!!

Thank you.:party0044: That sucks about your bad luck with clones! I hate having weed issues. And clones are a pain to deal with. I HATE buying clones and not knowing what type of environment, what were fed, etc… I'll be moving soon to a new spot where I will have space for moms. Then I can cut my own.

Honestly, the Mildew was fault and I talk full responsibility. I should have trimmed them back way earlier, and LESS Plants next run.

Single

singlespeed

singlespeed

What's up farmers? I'll have some bud shot tomorrow. Busy times. I' be picking up clones this week. I'm not sure what day, but before Friday. Yesterday I scrubbed out my trays and rez. I still need to mop the floor, set off a anti-fungi/mildew fogger, and wash my hepa filter. I hope it''s live before the weekend.

I have a few clones questions...
Clones:(24 x 6" GDP) picking up
Currently, I only have HPS lights. I would like to try fluorescence, to start. ANy thoughts on that? What is everyone else doing?

What ppm are most folks starting clones?

Single

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

yo whats up single........congrats on the chop looks like some chunky buds fo sho got some nice color to them as well you running the gdp again?

for clones I have used lots of lighting I have the T5 banks that hold 6 bulbs and work great but are a little more expensive and run hotter then T8's or T12's but are a great light source for vegging plants any size, seems like lots of ppl are switching to the T5's for veg

I am personally using T8 fixtures vs the T5's for vegging now for some reason I like the growth better and they are cheap...I went to home depot bought 3 dual bulb 4ft light fixtures and 6 daylight bulbs and just bolted the the three fixtures together to make one fixture with 6 bulbs and I have vegged some big plants with them and it only cost me around 80$ to make while the store bought T5 fixture was like 350$

I will still use the T5 but for now these are doing me fine for my setup

This is a pic of the fixture and some plants I have veggerd under the T8's to show they do work well!

001105.JPG

002111.JPG

003116.JPG

0704.JPG

singlespeed

singlespeed

yo whats up single........congrats on the chop looks like some chunky buds fo sho got some nice color to them as well you running the gdp again?

for clones I have used lots of lighting I have the T5 banks that hold 6 bulbs and work great but are a little more expensive and run hotter then T8's or T12's but are a great light source for vegging plants any size, seems like lots of ppl are switching to the T5's for veg

I am personally using T8 fixtures vs the T5's for vegging now for some reason I like the growth better and they are cheap...I went to home depot bought 3 dual bulb 4ft light fixtures and 6 daylight bulbs and just bolted the the three fixtures together to make one fixture with 6 bulbs and I have vegged some big plants with them and it only cost me around 80$ to make while the store bought T5 fixture was like 350$

I will still use the T5 but for now these are doing me fine for my setup

This is a pic of the fixture and some plants I have veggerd under the T8's to show they do work well!

MitchyNugz,

Thank you for the feedback and pictures! Your setup looks pimp.

I'm so glad to finish. All-in-all, the buds look good but I didn't get the yield that I was hoping for. The color was decent though. I hope it passes Mildew sceening… I'm having it tested to verify who won the battle; me or the mildew. I'll post the results next week.

I like your DIY idea. Great thinking. I'm going to try that next month at my friends house. We are setting up an area for moms and clones. And to answer your previous question, yes I am running GDP again. Hopefully, Ken's Cut!

I went with a MH bulb this time. The hydrostore-hero hooked up a CAP 1000watt bulb for 50 bucks. I'll run it at 600 watts those.

Do you have any experience with MH bulbs? ANything I need to know. I've never used em…

Single

Mh
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

My buddy uses them as long as you have them in a vented area you will be fine just cause they can run a lil hot too but plants veg great under them they just use more power then flourescents but im sure u will like it.....I forgot to mention I also will veg under my 1000watt hps at 600 setting and 1000 setting and plants grow great under them as well!

singlespeed

singlespeed

:free-character-smil Yep I use vented hoods. Except, I only bought 1 bulb and I have 4 lights… I overlooked that. "yes i was high" I might go buy 3 more bulbs, especially at that price.

singlespeed

singlespeed

I'll have some nugs shots, smoke report, and… TEST RESULTS up tonight!

Top Bottom