Gdp

• Thread starter singlespeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
singlespeed

singlespeed

It's time to recommit myself to THC FARMER. This is my first grow journal so bare with me. I'll start with the basics. On Saturday I picked some GDP clones from a local club. The first pictures is putting them into the room after submerging them in a Dr. Do X…. something or another. #2 is my 6" rockwool cubes soaking and #3 is on Sunday, all 36 transferring into the cubes. #4 a measurement shot and #5 is single close up.

On Monday, I began feeding. I started them @ 650pm and 5.8 pH. Today they seem to be fine but a few of them had

Gdp
Gdp 2
Clone2
Clone5
Clone1
Aligee

Aligee

Looks good nice and clean setup that gdp is some dank i love it !!!

singlespeed

singlespeed

Speaking of first grow journal, I just posted it on accident. I am blaming in on the Blue Dream. As I was saying, a few were a bit droopy. It has been hot the last few days and it got up into the 90's. in there briefly. Luckily, I had another portable AC unit.

Below are pictures from yesterday. I moved 18 plants over to Tray B. I have 2 3' x 6' flood trays. Each are covered by 2 air cooled 1000s(6" flange). My hydroponic setup is a top drip to waste system. I just finished constructing a new PVC manifold apparatus. It's sick! I hooked up my 1/4" drip lines, added fancy block covers and BOOM- I AM IN BUSINESS!

Check back for more updates.

Single

IMG 00000031
IMG 00000026
IMG 00000032
IMG 00000021
singlespeed

singlespeed

Looks good nice and clean setup that gdp is some dank i love it !!!

Thank you and thanks for checking in. This is my 4th grow in a row with GDP. Maybe this time it will come out perfect. I love the purps!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Good shit man, reallll clean looking setup. Diggin it!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Good luck, 4th run should be a charm

mal

Aligee

Aligee

Thank you and thanks for checking in. This is my 4th grow in a row with GDP. Maybe this time it will come out perfect. I love the purps!

This cut is good smoke all around ill be running this in hydro n SP here shortly
How dark does your cut get ?

singlespeed

singlespeed

Oh... they have gotten really purple. Below are some pictures. The nugs are GDP I finished last month. They always finish looking great and super purple but starting them has been a problem. I guess transplant shock. Nothing major, but they look kinda rough for the first few day after I put them in cubes. I have to buy clones because I don't have to space for mothers. I'll figure something out because I hate getting them home and not knowing their lighting situation and what they were giving. Enough complaining for now, I post more pics tonight after I check the pH.

how do I add captions above individual photo?

IMAG0222
Purple
IMAG0104
singlespeed

singlespeed

Things are lookin decent. All but one have grown. the same plant also got nute burn. It was too small to start feeding. Oops… Most are 6". They look to be adjusting well. I have only watered them once(5days). Those six inch cubes hold a ton of water and they are too small to soak it up. It has been two day since there last feeding. I'll give them squeeze test tomorrow.

Below are a few pictures: The first 2 are babies acclimating well. The next two are problem plants. One is small one with nute burn and the other has new growth that are rolling under. They stems have turned a purplish color too. I am thinking them were over water the first 2 days.

Good
Nutes
9 22prob
9 22problem
Gooder
coloradochem

coloradochem

looks killer man, nice set up! I love my gdp, Id go manic if I ever lost it. it and chem are my corner stone strains.

singlespeed

singlespeed

i'm still wondering what is wrong with plants in pictures #3. Any ideas? Why is the top growth curling under?

singlespeed

singlespeed

And they are off! The plant are starting grow a lot faster. They all have a bunch of new top growth and are beginning fill in. Most are 7", a few are 8" and even the small shitty plant is almost 6". 3 of the plants have roots poking through the bottoms of the 6" blocks. "Bout time"

The operational details are as follows. The lights are up to 1000 watts and they are shinning bright 22 hrs a day. It would be 24 but it has been too hot. Today my room hit 86 degrees and I have 2 -12000btu portable ac's in there. I like temperatures between 65-80 degrees. The humidity has been between 35-45.

I am using the same nutrients I started with, with a few additions. Today added 75ml of GH Micro to each res. They were looking a bit light. The ppm is now 900. I have no idea what the ratio right now… lol. On Monday, I'll refill the reservoirs with something between 5 3 3 and 4-2-3 with ppms @ 1000, pH 5.8.

Below are some pictures

A8
Tray
IMG 20110927 212343
IMG 20110926 214705
IMG 20110927 212243
IMG 20110927 212324
singlespeed

singlespeed

End of Week 2 Veg

Folks, here are some updates. I just finished week 2 today and I am planning to let them go another week before switching em. I can't wait!

This grow is kind of an experiment. I have 2 trays running independently, with separate reservoirs. I topped tray "B" about a week back. With Tray "A" I am simply pushing the tops back under the trellis netting. From what I've hear heard… topping increases your yield, but also decreases the potency of the plant. So I am testing the theory to see where the cards fall!

Afterwards, I'll weight each tray separately and compare weight. Then I'll have a sample from each tray tested for potency.

Below are some pictures.

Enjoy,

Single

Trellis after
Week2 goo
Week2a
Week2room
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice grow.. When u top ur plants is doesn't decrese potency.. U will have the same potent GDP...

singlespeed

singlespeed

My last week of Veg.

The girls are looking good. The topped side "B tray" is by no surprise filling a bit fast than the untopped side. I'll planning to flip them to 12/12 early next week. I'm super pumped begin the countdown. Below are some pictures.

10 15 1
10 15 3
10 15 4
10 15 5
10 15 6
1015 2
S

ScrOGer

Looking pretty sweet. I too have a couple of leaves that are showing some signs of over watering. Great set up too! Subbed for the show...

singlespeed

singlespeed

Looking pretty sweet. I too have a couple of leaves that are showing some signs of over watering. Great set up too! Subbed for the show...

Thanks. I finally got my setup "dialed" and now I am planning move to it. I just need more space. (as does every farmer) Hopefully, I can afford it in another grow or 2.

I always seem to get a bit of the droopy over-watered look at the beginning. Those damn 6" rockwool cubes suck to start off with. The hold water REALLY well! Next time I am trying 4" and then setting them on a slap. I have a few other ideas too. Next I want to try a different medium setup.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looking great.. I'm likeing the topped 1's with a grip of tops.. It's not 2 late 2 topp the other tray juss flip a week later.. But u will get more buds

singlespeed

singlespeed

Looking great.. I'm likeing the topped 1's with a grip of tops.. It's not 2 late 2 topp the other tray juss flip a week later.. But u will get more buds

Thanks bro. I know the topped side is looking so much better. I wanted to test the theory first hand though. The funny thing is, I feel like I already have my answer.

Unfortunately, both trays, topped and un-topped are in the same room so they all have to be flipped at the same time.

I'll have to dope pictures from my Canon 60D tonight. I have been using my phone and it kind of blows!

I'll post good pics later tonight.

Single

Latest posts

Top Bottom