General Hydroponics Bush Load

• Thread starter Joseph29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joseph29

Joseph29

Anyone seen this????
Bush Load is a super concentrated (0.4% Paclobutrazol) plant growth regulator. Bush Load can be readily absorbed by plant roots and translocated to the active growing points. Application of Bush Load produces a long lasting, uniform growth regulation.
Same thing as gravity and bushmaster!!

What's funny is that I cannot find it on their website at all. But it's made by them! I saw it in the hydro shop today. $35 for 8oz. 1ml per gallon. but continuous usage you use it at 10-30% of full strength. It comes with an 8 page instructional manual. lol

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

FYI- It says on the FRONT of the bottle "Ornamental Plant Growth Regulator"! Medical MJ is NOT a ornamental plant, and IMHO should instead follow the same guidelines in place for "food crops".....DO NOT use this product unless you are going ornamental plants, then by all means...knock yourself out!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Its the EXACT same thing as Bushmaster. I've used Dr. Nodes but it isn't available on the market anymore...haha I still have a secret stash...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Its the EXACT same thing as Bushmaster. I've used Dr. Nodes but it isn't available on the market anymore...haha I still have a secret stash...
fyi, GH bought that Dr. Nodes and after it didn't fly they Bush Loaded it, mainly because people still call the hydroshops daily and ask for poison so they can grow dense buds as they haven't figured out how to grow dense goodness without toxic help it seems. It's bad, mmmmkkkkay!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
And if anyone says it's not bad for your health, then it's bad for your bud! Bottom line imo

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

And if anyone says it's not bad for your health, then it's bad for your bud! Bottom line imo

I used to run it when I was commercially growing strains like Sour Diesel or stretchy OGs - The stuff is sketch though, I would completely cover up when using it. It is no longer in my lineup. Nodes would definitely stop stretch and fattin' up the buds but I noticed a substantial decrease in quality.

Joseph29

Joseph29

I used to run it when I was commercially growing strains like Sour Diesel or stretchy OGs - The stuff is sketch though, I would completely cover up when using it. It is no longer in my lineup. Nodes would definitely stop stretch and fattin' up the buds but I noticed a substantial decrease in quality.

decrease in quality? that sucks. Most of the buds I see in the clinics that are like little rocks don't have many trichomes and taste like shit. must be paclobutrazol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Most likely, when I worked for a hydro store this shit flew off the shelves! I've found now if you know your strain and have a solid feeding schedule there is NO need for shit like this.
Yep, its for people that wanna maximize $$ with yields and don't care about quality and don't know how to grow big yields without cheater bottled poison!! Sounds like you know what I'm talking about Gr33nleaf, stuff takes off quality for extra density, looks go and it doesn't taste good...mainly a commersh thing.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Yep, its for people that wanna maximize $$ with yields and don't care about quality and don't know how to grow big yields without cheater bottled poison!! Sounds like you know what I'm talking about Gr33nleaf, stuff takes off quality for extra density, looks go and it doesn't taste good...mainly a commersh thing.

Probably shouldn't share this but, I swear that a buddy of mine, who used it without care, (no gloves, short sleeves etc) actually noticed a couple new 'moles' over time

Joseph29

Joseph29

Probably shouldn't share this but, I swear that a buddy of mine, who used it without care, (no gloves, short sleeves etc) actually noticed a couple new 'moles' over time
LOL yeah yeah yeah, you probably use the stuff every grow and don't want us to compete with you. KIDDING!!! lol

ill eagle

ill eagle

Just finished using this in my Veg+Bloom thread

Can someone prove to me that 1ml in 5 gallons of nute feed at week 2 applied once in my plants life is cancerous? Quality wise the Veg+Bloom buds were better quality but, Bushload, like it or not, produces results unlike a lot of bullshit on the market. I would say it is worth a shot especially for lanky ass OGs and what have you's. The Veg+Bloom solo buds where a bit fluffier but more sugar sapped but the weight of these paclo driven buds is like lead rocks and will be extra appealing in end weight.
Thc1
Thc2

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

I doubt anyone could prove that ill eagle but I am glad you asked that question......the point that CAN be proven without a doubt is that the compounds found in the product are known to be toxic, and therefore should NOT be used on food crops and consumables...hence the label on the FRONT of the product....."Ornamental Plant Growth Regulator".......

Keep in mind that there has been at least 4 known CURES for cancer dating back to the 1920's.....and NONE of them require the use of drugs or radiation at all.....there are testimonials of both doctors and patients, MEDICAL RECORDS, medical journals dating back that long as well that PROVES these cures for cancer do indeed work.

These methods meet and EXCEED all requirements by Science to be validated and have been MANY MANY times in history now.

Yet still to this day if you ask medical professionals about this cure for cancer, they will tell you that there is NO PROOF! ITS INSANE!!

Google "The Gerson Therapy" if you do not believe me.......

So if your waiting for DEFINITIVE PROOF that these compounds are harmful....you will be waiting a VERY long time......as the people that make money off this stuff will make sure that PROOF never happens...plus a thing called "common sense" or "logic" should provide you with all the information you need.......honestly ....on if you should be adding toxins to consumable type crops, AT ANY DOSAGE, or at ANY TIME. Its a no brainer for most of us I guess you could say......

Just like the pharmacy companies will NEVER let cancer cures or PROOF they exist ever come to light.....

tweedy

tweedy

Not to stir the pot more but I was talking to the GH rep (assume everyone, especially if it's coming from the rep's mouth, has a bias) and when I was bringing up the potential health issues with paclo the reassured me that they have spent the past year and around 2 million in testing this to make sure that it wasn't a health risk for consumers.

Now, whether or not there is any truth to this, I think it's important to recognize that regardless of whether or not a product contains the same ingredient, are there grades or levels of refinement that would change it's potential health issues? Kind of like Iso-Butane vs N-Butane?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Not to stir the pot more but I was talking to the GH rep (assume everyone, especially if it's coming from the rep's mouth, has a bias) and when I was bringing up the potential health issues with paclo the reassured me that they have spent the past year and around 2 million in testing this to make sure that it wasn't a health risk for consumers.

Now, whether or not there is any truth to this, I think it's important to recognize that regardless of whether or not a product contains the same ingredient, are there grades or levels of refinement that would change it's potential health issues? Kind of like Iso-Butane vs N-Butane?

if they knew that they would not label it for ornamentals only. Just a quick thought.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Check this out... SOUR DIESEL
Left pic is without PACLO
Right is with PACLO
Tops from room in left pic averaged 80-95g wet
Tops from room in right pic averaged 105-135g wet QUALITY IS NOTICEABLY LESS!
Sour vs Sour

tweedy

tweedy

if they knew that they would not label it for ornamentals only. Just a quick thought.
Definitely agree on that being an easy and most likely accurate assumption. I wouldn't be surprised if it was to protect themselves against a cannabis related suit though because apparently we're the only farmers actively concerned with Paclo and consumables.

Big company like GH getting sued by the equivelant of a cannabis collective in the med industry = Way too much publicity for a company that tends to steer clear of anything med related.

No idea if this is true or not, but just something that popped into my head.

Latest posts

Top Bottom