Genetic assualt!!!

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

What up gonna be runnin a grip of diff cuts this round real geared up for it 2 first to be flipped is the Mcfly she's a bit ahead of the others so mostly veg shotz for a minute a they still got some time b4 there where I want em, veggin up -- a rediculos sfv og bx2,whirlybird which is strawberry diesel-cherry ak,blackberry kush,elites lemon larry og,sour slut,original diesel,kromes white,mass super skunk,Thee"Chemdog 91,katsu bubba,sour amnesia ill get to the rest in time lol..

sticky icky

sticky icky

Supp DC how u doin brotha!--Mcflyhttp://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG1746-2.jpg

D

DixinCider

im doing good bro! how the garden man!? im liking the mcfly!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Sfv og bx2

Glad to here DC,gardens goin pretty good thanks dawg last night they all were fed a sick microbe tea from vermaganics they were happy to drink on that 4sure!--What up Mitt yeah bunch a new toys heheeehee!--Thanks sdog--SFV OG BXhttp://i1087.invalid.com/albums/j480/grapplinstud/IMAG1738-1-1.jpg

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like a war not an assault! World dank war iii. Rock that shit, sticky! Nice selection bro. Whirlybird sounds like some fire!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
All star line up 4 sure

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice line up Therese lots of verity there.. Do u have any pics of ur Katsu Bubba?

winta

winta

see sticky this is why i always wanna pop beans ;) nice selection bro!

S

Shamrock

Im pullin up a seat for this one. Thats one hell of a line up!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Ladies

Nice haram, hope they treat you well

mal

sticky icky

sticky icky

Ehh thanks for the props and droppin in fellaz I've been having some probs uploading pics my comp took a dive and I've been usin my cell to upload to high mb's for this site so I've gotta wait a sec I'm gonna go by a new laptop in a couple dayz ill get some katsu pics up for ya MG ill also have my buddy post some pics of her in full effect she's a frosty lovely gal 4sure,hell yeah winta I feel ya on that bro I love runnin proven cuts but it is deff sick to find gems outta some sick beans these sour amnesias I'm doin for the hortilab contest are lookin dope I'm hoping to find a couple bad ass phenos,I've also got some Dr candyman sugar apes-- grape ape--agent orange-- my good friend gifted me that I wanna POP as far as beans go oh yeahhhh!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Kool oh yea popin beans is fun its always nice 2 add a couple with every grow cuz u never no what u might find.. That sour amnesia sounds crazy super killer Amnesia Haze is 1 great tasty smoke I can't even think of how kill it would b if u add some Sour 2 the mix.. It's gunna b bomb..& that Sugar Apes sounds very interesting.. Great line up

supercharged

supercharged

yes yes sticky wats goin on man!!
check all the different strains out, ur guna b killin it soon playa i bet u cant wait till they flowerin up properly!!!!!!!
hows those sour amnesia's comin along brother lookin nice?

peace, sc

S

speedracer1508

Sound like a good show coming up!popcorn and lazy boy ready

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

darn, just traded my time machine for a 1/8
guess im guna have to wait to see the rest of this

Top Bottom