Get down in the Fire

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Did u grow the mom outside or inside, bro? That is a nice yield. They r def Top Shelf dank. I love that shit.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Thanks for always sharing your most excellent work in such detail. Inspiring!

outwest
same with your work Westie, thanks for poppin in..
Did u grow the mom outside or inside, bro? That is a nice yield. They r def Top Shelf dank. I love that shit.
inside under a 600 watt and 2 4ft T-5's hung vertically.

here's some WIFI, one white leaning pheno, other fire leaner. the big bud is the white leaner. took em 71 days.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What size pot was the Seven Ghosts in? That White Fire looks tasty as fuck. I dig both phenos! I got 2 goin into flower. Hopefully they look that good in the end. Keep up the great work, bro.

Mogrow

Mogrow

here are some nugs of the cheeto kush i just harvested, let it go 71 days. one pheno of this strain produces large red torpedo shaped buds, but the keeper is the one that has all the trics. It is not as red and has more smell, it also is a large producer of grade A dank. Has a smoked cheddar taste. I would recommend this strain to anyone, it has it all, flavor, size, head bang.

JAWS

JAWS

here are some nugs of the cheeto kush i just harvested, let it go 71 days. one pheno of this strain produces large red torpedo shaped buds, but the keeper is the one that has all the trics. It is not as red and has more smell, it also is a large producer of grade A dank. Has a smoked cheddar taste. I would recommend this strain to anyone, it has it all, flavor, size, head bang.
View attachment 280680

View attachment 280681

View attachment 280682

man those are some really nice nugs my friend, perfect trim job and looks to be curing on target...

very very nice;)

Mogrow

Mogrow

man those are some really nice nugs my friend, perfect trim job and looks to be curing on target...

very very nice;)
thanks Jaws, i just add the water:rolleyes:
damn Mo, you are really banging these genetics out. great job man.
thanks man, you are 2 with that Bodhi gear your runnin""".
No doubt everything ive seen from you is strait fire keep it up homie that cheeto kush looks kill
much respect

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
much respect your way too Chef.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

Loving you grow Mogrow. Keep it up. Fellow Basement Grower myself! Can't wait for this years outdoors. Got a bunch of AutoOG's I'm doing at a buddys backyard. Last year we did 3 and they were fire expecially for a auto strain. I was really surprised on potency and high. Yielded 2-3oz a plant. Up here in Washington its hard to get a strain to finish and not mold.

I spray bokashi em on my leaves when get mold, does wonders for my indoor garden.

420alldaze

420alldaze

dayyuum mo, we need to get together and match. i got some cheeto goin right now.killer work cellardweller....lol

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
View attachment 280680

View attachment 280681

View attachment 280682
Awesome Mogrow have these perhaps time to pop after seeing your yummy pic's

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
lookin great over here mo. what u running next?

Mogrow

Mogrow

dayyuum mo, we need to get together and match. i got some cheeto goin right now.killer work cellardweller....lol
there no place like a dark damp place;)
Awesome Mogrow have these perhaps time to pop after seeing your yummy pic's
im going to pop the rest of mine for an outdoor grow, bet they blow the heck up. i would have put up a thread but i thought logic might get on my ass for clowning around:cool:
lookin great over here mo. what u running next?
wat up home boy /// got some fruity peebles, goji og and some of raskals fire alien romulan going

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
good shit bro. im about to run 4 phenos of the pebbles, cookies,wifi, and lemon alien dawg.
I've got the fire alien romulan too. havent seen any logs on it. ill be watching homey.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
there no place like a dark damp place;)
im going to pop the rest of mine for an outdoor grow, bet they blow the heck up. i would have put up a thread but i thought logic might get on my ass for clowning around:cool:
wat up home boy /// got some fruity peebles, goji og and some of raskals fire alien romulan going
Clownin around that's my middle name:cool: awesome buds

Mogrow

Mogrow

good shit bro. im about to run 4 phenos of the pebbles, cookies,wifi, and lemon alien dawg.
I've got the fire alien romulan too. havent seen any logs on it. ill be watching homey.
dank smoke, i couldn't get it to yield
Where's some new pics, Mo G? I know u got some shit to show off!

rival, dude, new thread in the organic soil section, come on by...
Clownin around that's my middle name:cool: awesome buds
thanks dear
good show mogrow!
not bad for my first year indoors, ill try and work some bugs out this year

Top Bottom