Get down in the Fire

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Those look amazing Mo I bet chester would want a bag of that a.s.a.p........any bubba or cheese coming through in taste smell??? pimp/hustla

cheers bro

Mogrow

Mogrow

Those look amazing Mo I bet chester would want a bag of that a.s.a.p........any bubba or cheese coming through in taste smell??? pimp/hustla

cheers bro
i think i saw chester out back lurking around.

had a productive day in the garden today, got 3 more plants transplanted to their final homes, couple of 15's and a 10 gallon containers used. trimmed up a couple of girls that have been in flower for about a week. turned my t-5's on the big seven ghost mother plant, so its got a 600 watt overhead and 2 4 foot t=5's placed horizonally against the large mom plant. suckers getting some light. you guys think i outta switch out the MH and put in a HPS in the 600. i might outta put bloom bulbs in the t-5's also. They do make those, right???
So the veg room is now a flower room for the big mom and the flower room is full of dank ready to pop off some more buds... then im going on a small break...

anyway here's cheeto kush # 2 taken today @ day 70. stay frosty...

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Damn Mo your killing it everything looks great man enjoy your harvest happy growing brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

J

JJP53

Just wondering if all your indoor plants are grown in subcools soil from veg thru flower?

Mogrow

Mogrow

Just wondering if all your indoor plants are grown in subcools soil from veg thru flower?
yes, i try and keep a flower and a veg mix, sometimes i have it sometimes i don't, but it's not that much different. i re-use/reamend the soil also.
thanks for coming down to the basement.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Dank thread from the rooter to the tooter Mogrow, don't panic its organic i'll say, by far the tastiest/cleanest flowers i've burned in my dayz....

p.s. appreciate ya takin us along with ya to Busch, i've only walked around downtown a time or two visitin mi familia, keep it up, Peace SSP

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Love a room full of variety! :) Those are some nice locks, too!

Mogrow

Mogrow

Dank thread from the rooter to the tooter Mogrow, don't panic its organic i'll say, by far the tastiest/cleanest flowers i've burned in my dayz....

p.s. appreciate ya takin us along with ya to Busch, i've only walked around downtown a time or two visitin mi familia, keep it up, Peace SSP
Busch III is a hoot, especially in playoff games. organics is the way to go for me. thanks for dropping in.
Love a room full of variety! :) Those are some nice locks, too!
Goods// what up women// she's got some awesome hair, no doubt...the ol' hairdresser in ya coming out.. thanks for popping in..

big light hog 7 ghost, she was the momma, now she gonna get smoked.. day 61

heres some grande cheeto kush plants, these ladies had a good ol long veg. 2 way different phenos. day 61

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That White Fire and Seven Ghosts look great, bro. Keep on pushing limits! I can't 2 see my WIFI in flower. Thanx for sharing the pics, Mo.

Top Bottom