Get rid of those STICKY FINGERS!!!

• Thread starter RoadRunneR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Denny Crane

PAM, a spray vegetable oil, great on scissors too. JK

Pam, Veg Oil, Butter, oleo, they are all equally effective as they break down the oils to a more soluble form. After that, a good wash with soap and water will leave any surface terpine free.

I have tried to clean with ISO and was disappointed with the results as well.

I keep a straight edged razor blade to scrape the scissors between cleanings (saving the shavings of course), and periodically really rub my hands/fingers together and collect a few small balls of resin. I set the shavings and the finger balls aside. You'd be surprised how it adds up and how much hash you can get from a trim session.

G

growlife

olive oil works great - its best to wear gloves...

dont ever scratch your nads while taking a whiz after a long trim job if you havent gotten all the thc off them first - school of hard knocks!

just got myself the other day
new note to self dont hold to aim the shit is like super glue

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

PAM, a spray vegetable oil, great on scissors too. JK

I was gonna say the same thang, thats what Ive used for years, get a paper towl and fold it into a small square and soak it with pam to wipe off the scissors every once in awhile, and spray a little on ur hands and rub them togather, and ur ready for harvest, I hate working with gloves, its like fucking with a rubber, u cant fill what ur doing. I only use gloves when i clone.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Use nitrile gloves so they dont get sticky in the first place :)

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

Lava hand soap is a great soap that takes off all kinds of grime if you throw in a dobie scrubbing sponge it should do the trick.

Chili Bu

Chili Bu

surprised at how many don't use gloves,

all those tric's washed down the drain,
:(

what's next..
tossing your trim out too,
;)

used a myriad of things mentioned but gloves keep your hands clean, collects the sticky icky and is cost effective,
like it was mentioned, toss'em in the freezer and peeling the flakes of amber gold off is easy as 3.141

:rolleyes:

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
surprised at how many don't use gloves,

all those tric's washed down the drain,
:(

what's next..
tossing your trim out too,
;)

used a myriad of things mentioned but gloves keep your hands clean, collects the sticky icky and is cost effective,
like it was mentioned, toss'em in the freezer and peeling the flakes of amber gold off is easy as 3.141

:rolleyes:
What are the best kinda gloves???

Chili Bu

Chili Bu

What are the best kinda gloves???

I purchase vinyl ones from Canadian Tire eh,
box of 100 is 5 or 6 bucks
use them for everything from changing fluids on vehicles to cleaning out chicken coops,
some folks are allergic to latex and certain materials so there are many types to be found.
I like to apply the K.I.S.S. methodology to things.
:D

shemshemet

shemshemet

@Chili Bu

Gloves are #1 solution, but the advice given here is solid!

Lets say you haven't got gloves around, or just broke up some fresh ass bud by hand for a blunt of course, vegetable oil (I have olive oil around my house) is crazy good at getting rid of the stick

C

Clancy

We use Terpklene. It's made from pure food grade terpenes found in cannabis so if it gets in your medicine it actually enhances it. We were using rubbing alcohol and olive oil but it kept showing up on our test results so we switched to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
jim86

jim86

olive oil works great - its best to wear gloves...

dont ever scratch your nads while taking a whiz after a long trim job if you havent gotten all the thc off them first - school of hard knocks!

I once picked my nose, eye was watering for about an hour

jim86

jim86

Thx for the tip, i got pulled over by the police last year after a trimming session they were searching high and low for the weed and drug tested me aswell luckily i passed, but the smell stayed for the rest of the day

Top Bottom