Gettin My Grow On

• Thread starter juiceyjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juiceyjay

juiceyjay

So I had started this in another forum before realizing there was one just for grow diaries.

Here we are, I got my plants on October 18th from harborside in San jose. I've been growing them in a foxfarm ocean forest black gold mix(50/50). this last transplant i just did on October 28th I mixed a tablespoon of kelp meal in the middle with a half tablespoon on top layer.

Here are my babies so far

Gettin my grow on
Gettin my grow on 2
Gettin my grow on 3
Gettin my grow on 4
Gettin my grow on 5
Gettin my grow on 6
Gettin my grow on 7
Gettin my grow on 8
juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Just did my first training on the 3 I plan to flower. Doing the FIM technique. Those who aren't familiar it's similar to topping, you trim 80% of the newest growth instead of cutting it all off. If all goes well you get 4 main colas instead of 2 from topping. I'll post pics in a few days after growth is visible

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Just did my first training on the 3 I plan to flower. Doing the FIM technique. Those who aren't familiar it's similar to topping, you trim 80% of the newest growth instead of cutting it all off. If all goes well you get 4 main colas instead of 2 from topping. I'll post pics in a few days after growth is visible

I would really love to see pics of a FIM that actually produces 4 tops.

wokkabear

wokkabear

i second that you deffinatly got to show that 5 top fimm got me all excited i thought you only got 2 topps from a fimm like when you top the cola

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

ShroomKing u got it goin on bro. I'm in a very similar grow space. TINY! so I have to make all room count. Do u bother with co2?

I'll be taking notes from you because your pics of product speak for themselves.

On a side note, fu@# commercial growing sorry for ur loss. But it's all about the small quality grows like u got

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

I beginning to notice that OGKB reacts very well to training. It wants to grow straight up but after I FIM'D it and also pinched and bent it at the next node down it has shown way more new growth then my others. People says OGKB is a slow veg, which it is if you just left it do its thing

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Huge difference. The left one has had no training and the right one I had bent way over in the beginning because it was to tall at first(u can see it in my first pics only one laying sideways) then about 3 days ago I FIM'D it then went 2 nodes down and pinched and bent it

Also it is not bent anymore because I trained it back once the others caught up.

Top Bottom