Gettin My Grow On

• Thread starter juiceyjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Just bought a 1/4 last night from a buddy, he told me it was some fire. when I looked at it and smelled it was. So I went home broke some up and found 3 seeds all large tiger stripe. The parents are both GSC grown from seed. The smoke on the bud I have has the real cookies taste.

So I could be mad that I was sold a seedy 1/4 for $65 or I could be happy I have a bunch of GSCxGSC seeds. Half gone and I have 11 seeds I'm pretty happy ;)

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

plants are coming along well, hope you got those mites killed, if not get some harka mectin, 1 or 2 drops in 2L of water and spray your plants and the inside of your grow area, works every time and is cheap as hell.

Never heard of that one. Thanks for the info

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Got some pics to show growth with FIM technique. Not growing as fast as I want because my room is getting to 55° at night and only 68-70 the whole day but I'll be fixing that this weekend.

These are my 2 OGKB one is untrained the other I FIM'D and pinched about 2 nodes down. I count 5 tops but it looks like more might be coming out of new growth

Im shit at Fim....I only ever get 2 tops so now I just top em. Until I saw shroomkings I didn't believe it was possible lol.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Just hope that the reason it has seeds is because it had a male too close and not because it was a herm because they pass on their genes.
Just bought a 1/4 last night from a buddy, he told me it was some fire. when I looked at it and smelled it was. So I went home broke some up and found 3 seeds all large tiger stripe. The parents are both GSC grown from seed. The smoke on the bud I have has the real cookies taste.

So I could be mad that I was sold a seedy 1/4 for $65 or I could be happy I have a bunch of GSCxGSC seeds. Half gone and I have 11 seeds I'm pretty happy ;)

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Yes it was a male they grew 200 seeds from same strain( big growers up in nor cal) and they pick the males out as they find them. Few got to release some pollen before they were pulled.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Cut 10 GSC clones and cut 10 OGKB clones. The seedlings are coming along pretty well.. I think I'm going to train the hell out of them and throw em outdoor for spring harvest hope for females. Don't wanna waste my time sexing them

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Finally got my tent! Now all I need is oscillating fan a carbon filter, extension cords, ducting, light hangers, two vent fans, dehumidifier...and I thought I was ready to flower. Smh, the struggle of getting your grow equipment back

20151207 210625
juiceyjay

juiceyjay

1st pic is the clones I took. Have them in a box because I was go8ng to sell them and the person backed out.

2nd pic is of the seed plants I have 2 In one pot and 3 in the other.

3rd pic is just a shot of my whole veg room looking nice and full again

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Just opened my tent as lights came on I had suspected my dehumidifier wasn't kicking on. But couldn't check because light were off. It sure wasn't working RH was at 99 :(:sweating:. Dehumidifier was full. I have a 7 pint in a 4x4 and it filled up in 4 days. Damn rainy weather.

Also does anyone use their dehumidifier water? I kinda panicked when I saw 99 RH so I just dumped it without taking ppm and ph of it and got my dehumidifier running again

Top Bottom