Gettin Nasty Wid The UC

• Thread starter grow_dat_nasty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Baddog

Biothes are blowin up very nicely! Great Work and Great set up!

C

Casper

Hana I asked and got some clones had to fly back from california with them though

Did you have any problems on the flight? How did you transport them safely? Room and grow looks great is there a specific reason why you did not wrap the blue buckets?

G

grow_dat_nasty

Thanks for all the complements, I forgot to add that on the 1000 the light bulb outlet cracked and were on back order at the store so I put it an adjust-a-wing for now, I'll put back vertical after there done stretching. Here some pics I took at the beganing of day 5 the one on left closest to epp is the runt out of the 4 it had a slow start -there at 980ppms-

C

crossouttheiis

Did you have any problems on the flight? How did you transport them safely? Room and grow looks great is there a specific reason why you did not wrap the blue buckets?

Got creative made it through security just fine thiugh

G

grow_dat_nasty

I was going to wrap with some panda film but someone from the grow shop said it should be fine and I read few journals where the buckets weren't covered and they did just fine. I haven't had any problems so far I think it should be fine, the next go I'll probably wrap with some of the frost box insulation and see if there's any difference in root size from this go.

H

HannaMan

Wow those are beautiful. Sorry for not catching it, but what is the strain(s)?

Are you using Bug Ignitor as planned?

G

grow_dat_nasty

Wow those are beautiful. Sorry for not catching it, but what is the strain(s)?

Are you using Bug Ignitor as planned?

Thanks man I'm loving the UC so far, it kills it, I'll never go back to soil our anything else and I'm one of those guys who would always say I'll never switch to hydro lol. The ones on the left side of epp. is Yumbolt-47 from World of Seeds and the right is some White Berry from Paradise Seeds. Yes I'm going with the plan and using the Bud Ignitor, might drop it a few days early tho just cause I'm kinda low on it, don't think I have enough to make it to the end of week 2 and don't want to buy more, shits expensive. I started using it about 5 days before flower. I'm not to sure if its worth the money as I always used smiler products at beganing of flower but I think that would be interesting to see a controlled run, one with and one without.

H

HannaMan

I too would like to see a controlled experiment... Once with, one without.

Keep up the great work, I too, was a "forget hydro grow in dirt" type guy..but times have changed, for me at least..

The growth is absolutely untouchable, but obviously quality of the flowers is what is most important for me...so we shall see!!

Keep up the good work, and i can't wait to see when the bud sites on these girls fill in using that bug ignitor.

Take care bro

G

grow_dat_nasty

I too would like to see a controlled experiment... Once with, one without.

Keep up the great work, I too, was a "forget hydro grow in dirt" type guy..but times have changed, for me at least..

The growth is absolutely untouchable, but obviously quality of the flowers is what is most important for me...so we shall see!!

Keep up the good work, and i can't wait to see when the bud sites on these girls fill in using that bug ignitor.

Take care bro

Thanks bro excited to see the difference of quality(from soil) also. Anyone that's made the switch have any comparisons, you can let us in on? Also thanks Hanna for your help earlier on picking my nutes out. I love the DM Gold so far its so stable, my ph has not moved one point so far without my help, most stable base nutrient I have used so far.(haven't used too many different brands yet tho)

H

HannaMan

No worries dude I'm just going off of others experiences and results as well as a little personal experience.

If your ppm's have not moved you can even try lowering your PPM level by adding some plain R.O. Once you start to see your PPM's slowly decline, and your PH slowly rise, you'll know your plants are eating just as much as they're drinking (actually a little more). Typically I would say you're spot on (drinking equal amount as they're eating), but I've heard people suggest letting those PPMs decline a little bit before bumping them back up.. Kinda like 2 steps forward 1 step back...

I"m sure you knew most of what I am telling you judging by your girls, but I figure the more insight the better!

Grow on! :D

G

grow_dat_nasty

O shit I meant my ph not my ppms I keep it where they eat anywhere from 20 to 50 ppms a day then bring em back up, my bad, my ph is the one that hasn't moved a point yet, I didn't notice I got that mixed up thanks.

G

grow_dat_nasty

Where's everyone at these days, everyone wanted to see the pics and after I posted em the thread just died. Come on eveeyone let me know what you guys think. ?'s, suggestions, what's up someone something

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Great job so far bud... It's gonna be crazy to see these trees after a couple weeks of bloom. What kind of camera are you using? :wondering

G

grow_dat_nasty

Great job so far bud... It's gonna be crazy to see these trees after a couple weeks of bloom. What kind of camera are you using? :wondering

Thanks I just been using my Samsung Galaxy S phone for pics hope there not to shity the lights make it hard

A

alfonso2002

Ok here it goes, this is going to be my third grow, first time running the Under Current or any kind of hydro, my first 2 grows were done in soil and I'm real excited to make the switch.

This will only be a 4 plant grow due to this being the max amount of plants allowed to be grown in my state(unless your a dispencery), no caregiver growing, or any of that, if your a caregiver can only help grow at your patients house, kinda sucks, would love to be able to do more than this but at least its something!!! So what I'm trying to achieve is some very huge yeilding, high quality, plants.

I will be running vertical lighting with 4 600w and 1 1000w all lumatek. Heres the layout.(1,000w is placed in the center)
x
o o
x x x
o o
x

I'm running 13 gallon buckets w/45" plant centers and 3" piping, a 500gph mag pump(upgraded from stock 350gph due to extra size of plant centers and extra piping into chiller), an upgraded Eco Plus Comercial Air 7 air pump with 2 upgraded large Eco Plus air stones into each plant bucket, 4 into the epicenter, and 4 into the to tank a 1/4hp Eco Plus chiller, Hanna continuse read ph/ppm/temp meter, and a 48 gallon half moon top off tank.

As for cooling the room, I have not got the money I need yet to get the split system I want (hopefully will be soon), so I had been cooling the room with 2-1 ton window a/c units but now with the low outside temps my a/c's been freezing up or something, so for now I been cooling the room with a Valueline 8" fan hooked up to a thermostat pulling outside air into the room, its been working pretty good kepping room temps at 80-85. Im also running bottled co2 with moniter, 4 16" Eco Plus wall mount fans, a 70 pint dehumidifer, and all water is ran thru a Stealth 200 R/O.

Half of the veg was done in a ebb&flow table and will veg for 5 weeks.

Nutrients
Veg- House and Garden Aqua Flakes A&B, Roots Excel, Drip Clean, Hygrozyme, Magical (in ebb&flow table did not use Hygrozyme but used Algen Extract)

Flower- Dutch Master Gold A&B, Zone, Drip Clean, Bud Ignitor, Big Bud, Overdrive, Magical

Strains will be Yumbolt-47 and White Berry (also got some GrapeGod i'll probably run next run). They are both murder don't get me wrong but I would love to get my hands on all that bomb shit I see everyone growing on here (all those white, alien, urkle, and og strains) man they look so bomb, but idk where to get any of that shit, I think there only clones I'm not sure tho, Idk where to get any seeds of that shit thats why I say I think there only clones and cant buy clones in my state.

Will update with pics soon and veg is already complete so will update soon on that too. Sit back and get ready for some Monsters!!!!

Thats a lot of shit for only 4 plants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom