• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
What’s the age of that girl again?
Does that little temp gauge measure daily high/low humidity avg? I keep a couple in there and reset as needed to make sure my daily lights off/on temps are good.
Mr.G

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
What’s the age of that girl again?
Does that little temp gauge measure daily high/low humidity avg? I keep a couple in there and reset as needed to make sure my daily lights off/on temps are good.
Mr.G
Way too old for the size, just over a month.
They don't have an average but I check them every hour or so to make sure everything's good.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
You check them hourly? WTF. 😱👀
Why? Is your environment that uncontrollable? Once I get the fan speeds dialed in and set on thermostat, i check when I’m in. The key to growing is regulation and automation.

not masturbation.
Mr.G🤐

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
You check them hourly? WTF. 😱👀
Why? Is your environment that uncontrollable? Once I get the fan speeds dialed in and set on thermostat, i check when I’m in. The key to growing is regulation and automation.

not masturbation.
Mr.G🤐
I work at home so I check when I want to and I am impatient. Maybe not hourly but 10+ times a day I think. And honestly yes, it is extremely uncontrollable. Especially now in the winter when it's 20% rh. I have to replace wet paper towels constantly. Plus my exhaust fan is 100+cfm and the tent is only 16 ft3 so it's hard to get a stable environment.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Finally time to relax 😊
IMG 0158

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Same here. I’m agr Zone 8. Dry winters.
invest in good humidification and dehumidification equip. Makes all the difference.
No room in the tent.
I have a dehumidifier for my basement during the summer because it gets into the 80s but nothing for the winter.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Sorry if youve stated before but how many grows do you have with the xs2000? Just wondering because it looks like you may have a "better" diode layout compared to my kingbrite. I dont think I have IR, just wondering what your opinion is on yoyr light vs mine? You can be honest lol im not insecure

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Sorry if youve stated before but how many grows do you have with the xs2000? Just wondering because it looks like you may have a "better" diode layout compared to my kingbrite. I dont think I have IR, just wondering what your opinion is on yoyr light vs mine? You can be honest lol im not insecure
This is my first grow with the xs2000.
I spent a lot of time choosing a light but I decided on this one mainly for it's redder spectrum and better heat prevention/efficiency. I'm not very familiar with kingbrite but I've heard only good things about it.

I'm not sure what you mean about diode layout but I think that the xs lights have pretty decent spacing which makes them run cooler and more efficient.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
These roots are out of control. I transplanted 2 days ago and they're already coming out the bottom and popping up from the coco on top. I can't imagine seeing that happen with soil.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I like the Viparspectra brand and bought 2 450w reflector series to "Daisy-chain" in my 4x4'x80" Vipar tent. I used @ledgrowlightdepot for the delivery by Fed-Ex in 4-5 days. The good thing about the XS series is that it will dim. It's more wattage tan my lights by Viparspectra.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I wasn't able to water for the past few days but it survived because of the transplant. The roots were poking out the top so I gave it a bit more coco. I'm noticing some discoloration on the leaves which I was hoping someone could help me with. It's really minor but the middles of the leaves are a bit brighter than the outsides. I haven't changed anything much but I'll re-list all of my parameters:

ppm: 590 of gh trio
pH: 5.7
coco
ppfd: 600
rh: 60
temps: 25

There's also a pool developing beneath my plant. Who knows what is growing in there so I need to clean that up but other than that and the slight discoloration, the plant is doing great.

IMG 0195 1

Top Bottom