GGA's skunk #1 under an XS2000!

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Almost ready to start bending. I'm getting some huge fan leaves near the bottom.
IMG 0225

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Sorry if I missed it but what is the reasoning behind the strain choice/breeder?

Only ask because Im looking at new strains for my next run

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Sorry if I missed it but what is the reasoning behind the strain choice/breeder?

Only ask because Im looking at new strains for my next run
It came with my other seeds and someone suggested it this run. Nothing special.

TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

Man, she’s a dense girl isn’t she? Just staying low and stacking right up. Exact opposite of the strains I’m vegging out atm. Have a feeling you are gonna have some super tight internodal spacing on that little lady

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Did some more of everything. I'm noticing some discoloration on the leaves which I think is due to some pH issues I had but it should be resolved now. Just looking at the difference between last night and today, you can see that it has spread a good 2-3 inches so I think I'm going to start flower in the next couple of days. I'm super happy I put in the net so low and early, so I will hopefully have little to no popcorn if I flower soon. 3rd pic is showing the discoloration.
IMG 0255
IMG 0247

IMG 0250

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Looking healthy👊
might wanna berm some coco over those roots tho?
They've already grown bark or whatever you'd call that. Is it still worth it? I'm running low on coco and I'm trying to make sure i have enough for my micro grow.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Did the shop sell out? I’d cover. But it will survive without.
It's a huge hassle buying coco and soil for me, especially atm due to flu. Plus I'd be buying it for a few cups of coco. Just trying to make things easier. I will cover and deal with the coco when the time comes. 🤣

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
1 week into flower. Starting to see some pistils and the bud sites are starting to cluster. I bumped up nutrients a lot to around 800-850ppm and ppfd over 1000. It's filling in more and hopefully it'll fill in completely soon as I don't want to stress it out too much while it's packing on weight.

IMG 4095
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I realized I could do one last bend before mid flower and the second scrog so here it is. There's just a ridiculous amount of tops here, I don't know what's going to happen with them all, but I guess we'll see. The circumference of that stalk likely doubled in the past week or so which I find kind of interesting. You can start to see more and more flowers too.
IMG 0298

IMG 0300

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
For people who didn't know, I was running 9/3/9/3 during veg. I accidentally left the second lights off period during flower so my light schedule was 5/3/4/12 (only 9 hours of light a day) which might explain the plant's ability to handle over 1000ppfd. I turned it to 12/12 so I hope it doesn't burn. It'll be a 25% increase in DLI. I might have to turn the lights down a bit.

Edit: I turned it down around 5%.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom