Ghost OG Kush

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Popped 3 og beans already and they are now in big rockwool cubes. For sure docs bean have best germ rate and most vigor of any fem or regular beans I have grown. iF these beans turn out as dope as your pics look I will keep on ordering strains from the doc for sure.

JB

D

dusty

Probably the 5th time I've posted this but I love the Ghost OG K

B

Bluenoser

i just finished greenthumbs cheese. stellar in every way but my favourite so far is his Ghost OG

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Drolling my man!! Can't wait to get my pack!!

Send on more pics!! ;)

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad I found this and his site.. Thanx fellas..

S

SkyHi

Dusty went from moderator to premium member to banned, lol. We should have a sub forum with announcments when ppl get banned and why they were banned....well prob not lol...I want to try some Dr. GT beans in the near future...good thread skunk. I hope he releases the pure kush s1's

B

barneyfife

cant wait for mine to get here ordered by phone yesterday. also ordered his trainwreak anyone have any experience with her?

H

haze89

cant wait for mine to get here ordered by phone yesterday. also ordered his trainwreak anyone have any experience with her?

No first hand experience with her but it is the Arcata s1 and it's legit Arcata. The Arcata cut is known to herm though and making an s1 from it might make the trait more prevalent so keep an eye on those ones.

wings123

wings123

good info on the doctor g having kush now i didnt even bother looking

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I always thought the ozone, Og kush x Chemo sounded great. Also heard that doc has the real, sick, orig Chemo that is super dank. Anyone tried this or other chemo Doc G strains. Never tried Romulan or Chemo but would really like to try both

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
chemo is what your gonna want to keep an eye out for.....Doc tells me shes a KILLER. look for her outta his S1 collection soon! ~SMF~

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Interesting stuff. Would love to test out that chemo s1... Real suprised no one has tried the chemo x kush cross he has...

I dont have much room right now so just popped 3 of the fem og seeds i got from doc, unfortunately they are ALL doing to great and gonna have to find room for all three :) They are all in big rockwool blocks right now, going into hempy buckets soon.

Smoking a spliff of some long cured endless sky now and loving it. the best of the buds have a bit of a fuely skunky smell to them and are just beautiful to look at (if i do say so myself :) )

Stoned again...

JB

S

strawD

hmmm, chemo, and chem are different no? Chem is a component of the og kush already, "chemo" was a strain that i remember seeing at least 5 years ago, ubc chemo and ubc grizzly. from some canadian seed co. maybe chemo was based on the chem, i cant remember.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
chemo is an old clone only..[almost] everyone has lost it due to it genetically falling art easy.Managed to keep it alive for 14+ yrs.
Some yrs it was touch and go but a labour of love and memories has kepy her alive
This week we have the first finished[flowered] plant i have grown in over 5.
She is way healthier and a side by side test with Chemdog D showed she is still a match
for anything in indica land.

oh and as far as being in seed form ONLY somebody who has lived with this strain would know if any chemo in seed form was really chemo enough.

i dont know playa, im pretty sure the Doc has that real cut as hes putting it into S1.:party

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
current ghost run

here is Dr GreenThumb's Ghost OG Kush S1. this is my third round with her and now iv got her dialed in well. these pics taken at day 36! imagine her at 70!!!:friday:

DSCN1395
DSCN1393
DSCN1394
DSCN1398
DSCN1392

Latest posts

Top Bottom