Ghost OG Kush

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Just pulld down a boat load of the Doc's OgKushs1.. will post dried shots later tonight..

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Couldn't resist.. sneak peak...
http://i166.invalid.com/albums/u117/KINGKONGKENNEL_2007/DSCF1835.jpg

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Talk about having the exact same plant lol. Are shit looks exactly the same for the most part. Talk about a good job making those S1s haha.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Exactly my thoughts Skunk... Dead on.. These girls reek of lemon pinesol.. more on the raw kush side of things.. not to sweet.. earthy organic raw kush lemon tasties... If I didnt know ne better I would say you stole my clones..lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hahaha. I did steal them while u were sleeping! POW! That just happened! Haha, naw but they do look exactly the same. She's pure earthy kushy slight skunky lemon goodness that's for sure. Very happy with the Doc for these S1s and I didn't have any herm problems at all. They are grew great. I only popped 5 off to get my keeper so I think that's great

C

COCannabis

Is that the genetics Ghost OG in the picture; Pre98 Bubba x Tahoe OG?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ghost og is one of the original cutts like sfv or larry or fire ext ext....pre 98 bubba x tahoe was a cross I did a while back. Both are cold blooded killers but they are very much different

C

COCannabis

Ghost og is one of the original cutts like sfv or larry or fire ext ext....pre 98 bubba x tahoe was a cross I did a while back. Both are cold blooded killers but they are very much different

OK, yeah that's what I thought, I just saw the labeling in the picture and was thinking wait a second....

I smoked some Ghost OG from a Colorado dispensary...had a strong but not incredible lemon pledge scent, average to decent looking nugs (nowhere near as good as those pictures), but hit you hard as hell. It's the only specific cutting i know i've smoked...I have more OG in a jar with some purple on almost all the nugs and I'm not sure which cut that is (but it smokes, smells, and looks fantastic), and I smoked some outdoor OG from NorCal that was the best weed I've ever smoked--better than anything I've had on the west coast, midwest, or amsterdam. didn't know the specific cut of that one either, although there was some serious purpling on that one as well, and the best smell i've ever experienced from cannabis. anyways, enough rambling, I've had one too many bowls tonight i think...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
OK, yeah that's what I thought, I just saw the labeling in the picture and was thinking wait a second....

I smoked some Ghost OG from a Colorado dispensary...had a strong but not incredible lemon pledge scent, average to decent looking nugs (nowhere near as good as those pictures), but hit you hard as hell. It's the only specific cutting i know i've smoked...I have more OG in a jar with some purple on almost all the nugs and I'm not sure which cut that is (but it smokes, smells, and looks fantastic), and I smoked some outdoor OG from NorCal that was the best weed I've ever smoked--better than anything I've had on the west coast, midwest, or amsterdam. didn't know the specific cut of that one either, although there was some serious purpling on that one as well, and the best smell i've ever experienced from cannabis. anyways, enough rambling, I've had one too many bowls tonight i think...

haha right on bro! as far as the purple goes, iv found most OG cutts if real purple up a little bit. my larry does, the ghost does, the sfv does, and the fire i grew was crossed with bubba so of course that one did. but so far its pretty much like that on all my OGs iv found. esp when temps get into the 60s at night time:smoke

F

FadedFools

I got a few good pictures of Ghost OG kush...

ghost_og_feb.jpg

ghost_og.jpg

more pics of Ghost OG here...

W

WolfDawg

I got a few good pictures of Ghost OG kush...

ghost_og_feb.jpg

ghost_og.jpg

more pics of Ghost OG here...

Cool website but one thing I noticed was you keep calling ghost and other og's, indicas, but they are actually hybrids and mostly sativa leaning at that. :harvest:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Talk about having the exact same plant lol. Are shit looks exactly the same for the most part. Talk about a good job making those S1s haha.

Selfed seeds are not particularly hard to make, meaning there's no skill involved, but those Flowers look like FIRE! :confused0054:

Great job with these SMF, and great report at the front of the thread :)

Venom818

Venom818

Cool website but one thing I noticed was you keep calling ghost and other og's, indicas, but they are actually hybrids and mostly sativa leaning at that. :harvest:

hybrids true but some are more indica leaning bro

sky high

sky high

Thought I'd share fer a second if that's cool....

These are Ghost OG x SD IBL (rezdong) that I accidentally made about 5 years ago when I kept forgetting to water the SD and she stress-hermed in a room full of elites. All fems.

this is #5 from seed. 20 days into 12/12. In Vital Earth Soil and super large perlite 50/50 mix. 2 gal pot. Fed guano/worm tea w/ azomite/biorush and molasses.

hopin for some TASTIES! s h

:harvest:

GhostOGxSD
GhostOGxSD1
GhostOGxSD2
S

SpeedyOG420

hi

anyone know where I can get some of the real goat og seeds or a clone??

M

mickeyspliff

Dr Greenthumb makes Ghost OG s1's.

Ghost OG is the only OG clone I've grown, and it was some of the finest kind ive smoked, for quality of the high and dankness of the buds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom