Ghost Pepper(Bhut Jolokia) + Chocolate Habenero(Congo Black)

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Bump it up foo's. Just popped some bhut jolokia, naga morich, trinidad butch t scorpion, and some chocolate habanero. Wonering how these turned out for you Kid?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the ghost were hot as hell man so watch out with those dont handle them and smoke or rub your eyes. for me i really liked the congo blacks. i got seeds of the bhut's again this year so its gonna be 3rd generation east coast ghost!!!!! think im gonna breed it into the aliendogs next time...lol

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
the ghost were hot as hell man so watch out with those dont handle them and smoke or rub your eyes. for me i really liked the congo blacks. i got seeds of the bhut's again this year so its gonna be 3rd generation east coast ghost!!!!! think im gonna breed it into the aliendogs next time...lol

Talk about some fire! lol

Im really looking forward to seeing what these things can do.

dextr0

dextr0

Cool thread, I love the farm because of shit like this. Made me think about some stuff the Mexica would do to their children. As a punishment they would hold them over chili smoke and make them inhale...

45019180.JPG

My daughter got a hold of some habanero sauce day before yesterday, she blew on her lips for 5 min then forgot all about it (no tears)....my lil soldier for real!

louie419

louie419

here they are 20 days from dropping them into soil. i have 13 ghost peppers and 8 Congo blacks that made it. the ones in the red cup are the ghost the ones in the blue are the Congo's.

the bhut jolokia holds the record for being the hottest pepper in the world. with over a 1 million scoville rating.
The hottest pepper is Trinidad scorpian moruga. I have super hots aswell I have og primo, primo orange, carolina reaper, i also have a peach, chocolate, and white ghost, yellow billy boy douglah.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

those ghost peppers mixed with the habeneros makes a mean hot sauce, with nice flavour i might add....for any of you out there that love really hot food but ghost peppers are too hot, try daves insanity sauce

louie419

louie419

Og primo and primo orange especially is going to be the new hottest pepper in the world. Carolina reaper is not a stable strain but it's stupid hot pepper.

Top Bottom