GIESEL / APPALACHIAN & GREEN CRACK / SNOW LOTUS BODHI TEST

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Tester packs
Tester packs
First I would like to give a big thanks to Bodhi for allowing me to test his up coming crosses. It is truly an honor to be given the opportunity to test genetics that will be highly sought after and sold out the moment they drop. So Thank you very much Bodhi and in your words these strains will be grown in an organic bio dynamic growing environment with the utmost care, respect, meditation, & good vibes. First the crosses and some genealogy/ family tree of them - 1) Giesel (Chemdog D * Mass super skunk) times Appalachian (green crack * tres dawg) - germed 5 beans on 12-19 at 9am , This should be a insanely exciting and fast cross as Giesel is a 49 day strain and Green Crack akas Cush is as fast as a 45 day strain so adding all these wonderful indica genetics should be some fast finishing fire. (side note : green crack - clone only - see next post for some history of green crack posted by Texas Kid) tres dawg is Chemdog D * double dawg 2) Green crack * snow lotus (green lotus) also an exciting strain - green crack aka cush and snow lotus aka goohead . Snow lotus (afgooey * blockhead) I germed 5 of these also on 12-19 at 9am This should also be a fast strain as the green crack is added to the snow lotus making it a mostly indica dominate strain with a slight sativa influence coming from the afgooey (afgani # 1 * maui haze) maui haze but should still finish no longer than 56. style of grow and pictures next post

soserthc1

soserthc1

My style of growing this will be paper towel method for usually 48 hrs to rootlet emerges , then to clear cups 3/4 filled with 1/3 starter soil 1/3 perlite 1/3 sphagnum Canadian moss and then cover the clear cups with colored cups (see picture) I do this for the purpose of seeing root development without damaging the roots. Ingredients used after transplant (size of transplant depends on male female ratio.) All males will be destroyed as to not make crosses with unreleased gear that was not paid for and I will do this in this thread to keep things on the up and up. 1) soil - roots organic - with added amendments 2) organicare pro bloom and grow 3) age old liquid kelp 4) em-1 5) earth juice micronutrients 6) molasses 7) seabird guano 8)sea green in veg and flower - I can not recommend this product enough , it is an awesome product that eliminates any over feeding leaf damage. They will be vegged under 10 - t'5s with two of them being blue. I will be growing them with a 600wt hps air cooled light with an added 250 led and supplemental 300 watt cfl on the bottom....... well the show begins ....expecting rootlets tomorrow morning at 9am as that will be 48hrs. When checked today they seem to be on pace for planting in dirt tomorrow.....

GENETICS OF GREEN LOTUS
GENETICS
GIESEL  APPALACIAN
GREEN LOTUS BEANS
IMG 20121220 01768
soserthc1

soserthc1

Clone Only Strains - Green Crack

Green Crack was an 89 SSSC skunk#1 crossed with an unknown indica in athens ohio in about 1990. It was indeed made by cecilC. Cecil is the kind of guy who would'nt want to take credit for making it as it was just a random cross. The part about MrGreenBeans was pretty acurrate. Only mrgreenbeans was'nt living anywhere near georgia. He had people that were bringing him pounds of Green Crack aka Cush and he loved it and wanted to grow it. He kept trying to get clones from these guys and they would always say no.

Eventually for the price of $2,500 he was able to get a clone of it. Those georgia guys, mrgreenbeans and CecilC all call it Cush with a C not to be confused with Kush. I think when mrgreenbeans got the clone it was around 94.

Cecils old friends that had the Cush still he stopped talking to for reasons and was'nt in that area anymore. Another old user some of you may remember named Bunz had this plant out in southern cali that was not named but he was selling herb to snoop dog if you believe the story(but bunz was'nt one to make shit up), was selling herb to snoop dog and snoop named it green crack. Years later, I met mrgreenbeans on a canadian IRC chat client and invited him to come chat at truestoners. He did and he and cecil kicked it off and the three of us met up and exchanged clones. At the same time or rather right before then, cecil got Bunz to send him clones of green crack and a few others and the green crack and the Cush are identicle. Now as everyone knows I used to send out tons of clones/cuttings constantly and the green crack aka Cush was one that I sure had a big hand in spreading out. Sometimes newbies in chat bitch about me hoarding shit, but anyone who thinks that has'nt a clue. Look how many folks out there have some of my old strains now. CecilC was the same way though he was a bit paranoid about sending out and sometimes would take forever to do it, but he honestly is and was very much against hoarding, thinking that everyone should grow the best possible. So green crack aka Cush sure got spread around a bunch. I have heard folks saying that her structure looks like old skunk#1 or super skunk, but it is not, it is what it is, just apprears very similliar, but hell let's think about it super skunk = skunk#1 x afgani, Cush/green crack = skunk#1 x indica, same basic theory of a cross.

She is very fast flowering, the fastest by far that I have ever seen from the approximatly 200 strains that I have grown. She has this super sweet like sickly sweet candy fruit taste and smell. She is a good one for sure. She is not my favorite, I find that with those types of fast sativa doms I build a fast tolerance, of course everyone else gets ripped from it. I think she is decently potent, not schrom or OG kush, but not weak by any means. Well that's the story if anyone has any questions shoot. peace (Texas Kid)

catdaddy

catdaddy

looks like the start to a wonderful thread. pretty sure B picked the right person to get this one done.
with all the detail you provide (something i still have to learn) i am pretty sure a lot of piqued minds will get what they are looking for and more.
gl on the run.

grower2

grower2

You are one lucky guy soserthc1!

I hope they both run out well for you, don't see how they wouldn't though coming from Bodhi. I'll be watching the progress. And you know I'm sure Bodhi wouldn't mind it if you made yourself a nice F2 to keep the genetics alive in your garden!

Good luck!

d420dool

d420dool

im lookin forward to this for sure man, great detail man that shit helps so much, for beginners and pros alike,what r u using for ammendments man if u dun mind me askin? i cant wait for the new drop from b, i think one of those app. x's will go very well with my goji's. sose didnt u say suttin bout a drop comin after testers or suttin?, im not sure. ill be tuned into this one, hell ya

FireWithin

FireWithin

Well well well a most fortunate man with a plan! Got be superstoked, and I agree he couldnt have chose a better tester atm. That gc x sl should be beast! I'd feel lucky to test any of those Appy x's, I've seen the list! Sub'd and ready to c ya bring that Bodhi fiyah!

FireWithin

FireWithin

2011 10 30055652

Clone Only Strains - Green Crack

Green Crack was an 89 SSSC skunk#1 crossed with an unknown indica in athens ohio in about 1990. It was indeed made by cecilC. Cecil is the kind of guy who would'nt want to take credit for making it as it was just a random cross. The part about MrGreenBeans was pretty acurrate. Only mrgreenbeans was'nt living anywhere near georgia. He had people that were bringing him pounds of Green Crack aka Cush and he loved it and wanted to grow it. He kept trying to get clones from these guys and they would always say no.

Eventually for the price of $2,500 he was able to get a clone of it. Those georgia guys, mrgreenbeans and CecilC all call it Cush with a C not to be confused with Kush. I think when mrgreenbeans got the clone it was around 94.

Cecils old friends that had the Cush still he stopped talking to for reasons and was'nt in that area anymore. Another old user some of you may remember named Bunz had this plant out in southern cali that was not named but he was selling herb to snoop dog if you believe the story(but bunz was'nt one to make shit up), was selling herb to snoop dog and snoop named it green crack. Years later, I met mrgreenbeans on a canadian IRC chat client and invited him to come chat at truestoners. He did and he and cecil kicked it off and the three of us met up and exchanged clones. At the same time or rather right before then, cecil got Bunz to send him clones of green crack and a few others and the green crack and the Cush are identicle. Now as everyone knows I used to send out tons of clones/cuttings constantly and the green crack aka Cush was one that I sure had a big hand in spreading out. Sometimes newbies in chat bitch about me hoarding shit, but anyone who thinks that has'nt a clue. Look how many folks out there have some of my old strains now. CecilC was the same way though he was a bit paranoid about sending out and sometimes would take forever to do it, but he honestly is and was very much against hoarding, thinking that everyone should grow the best possible. So green crack aka Cush sure got spread around a bunch. I have heard folks saying that her structure looks like old skunk#1 or super skunk, but it is not, it is what it is, just apprears very similliar, but hell let's think about it super skunk = skunk#1 x afgani, Cush/green crack = skunk#1 x indica, same basic theory of a cross.

She is very fast flowering, the fastest by far that I have ever seen from the approximatly 200 strains that I have grown. She has this super sweet like sickly sweet candy fruit taste and smell. She is a good one for sure. She is not my favorite, I find that with those types of fast sativa doms I build a fast tolerance, of course everyone else gets ripped from it. I think she is decently potent, not schrom or OG kush, but not weak by any means. Well that's the story if anyone has any questions shoot. peace (Texas Kid)
This isnt my pic, but here is the GC in all her glory, a great pic of the clone

soserthc1

soserthc1

Off 2 a great start, Soser! I cant wait to see these beans grow in to a fire storm. Best of luck with ur grow. Happy Holidays as well, bro!
thanks Rival , should be special for sure .... happy holidays to you and yours also.....
looks like the start to a wonderful thread. pretty sure B picked the right person to get this one done.
with all the detail you provide (something i still have to learn) i am pretty sure a lot of piqued minds will get what they are looking for and more.
gl on the run.
Thanks as always Cat and yes I really wanted to do this one correctly man , I worked on that intro for awhile and backed out of one that took about an hour because I didn't think it looked or sounded good. Definitively time for me to step up on my detail's and after this thread and others are done , I am just gonna run with this one thread for everything unless its a tester. Thank you as always for your support and positive vibs - it truly means alot to me bro.... rap soon my friend be safe ...
You are one lucky guy soserthc1!

I hope they both run out well for you, don't see how they wouldn't though coming from Bodhi. I'll be watching the progress. And you know I'm sure Bodhi wouldn't mind it if you made yourself a nice F2 to keep the genetics alive in your garden!

Good luck!

thank you and yes I do consider myself honored to be able to test for Bodhi but I also consider my self lucky to have such a supportive bunch of fellow farmers on here as yourself and numerous others .... peace soser ps as far as the males i will leave that decision up to bodhi but these are unreleased beans so usually they are expected to be destroyed​

soserthc1

soserthc1

whats sup bro. kill that shit homie. u know i ain't missin this. peace. cause u don't need luck:D
welcome gotdank glad to have you and thanks for the kind words , I will do my best at bringing these to life .... respect soser
im lookin forward to this for sure man, great detail man that shit helps so much, for beginners and pros alike,what r u using for ammendments man if u dun mind me askin? i cant wait for the new drop from b, i think one of those app. x's will go very well with my goji's. sose didnt u say suttin bout a drop comin after testers or suttin?, im not sure. ill be tuned into this one, hell ya
I will be adding micro life to my soil , blood meal , bone meal , seabird guano , compost , green sand , cal mag , molasses powdered , perlite , sphagnum Canadian moss , kelp meal - that is about it , I added all together and let in cook in 10 gal bucket for 2-4 weeks and then feed every third watering , Its all organic and its kinda a mix of Alien and The rev (from skunk) feeding regime's that I just tailored to my style .... I would love to have all the other good stuff but i go with what works and add a little something here and there , when I can get it . Not as easy to get all the ingredients as legal states - even organic soil is double the price at the 1 hydro store and on amazon its as keep as Cali but like 50 bucks for shipping .....Catdaddy will have better info on drops than I do but usually breeders send out the testers , get some feedback and then drop , but maybe Bodhi will drop by with when to expect a drop ... imagine in a few months once he starts seeing the flowers these crosses produce.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Quick update after 48hrs - There is two green lotus in the dirt and 1 giesel - but all seemed to be coming alone I am sure that by tomorrow morning the rest will pop a few had small tails , so I gave them another night - day of growing .... don't wanna jinx myself but germ rates are not usually a problem with me , I gotta say I gotta be damn near 97% germ rate ..... sometimes I need to go to sand paper or razor blade but usually manage to get them popped ..... hope I didn't just open my big mouth to soon but worst comes to worst I have more of each and will run at least 2-3 females of each just don't wanna pop them all as I do not have the space for more than 4 females of each currently and that is best case scenario, three females of 5 beans each would make 6 and that would be perfect with my current set up......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well well well a most fortunate man with a plan! Got be superstoked, and I agree he couldnt have chose a better tester atm. That gc x sl should be beast! I'd feel lucky to test any of those Appy x's, I've seen the list! Sub'd and ready to c ya bring that Bodhi fiyah!
Also thank you for the kind words they are much appreciate as there are a lot of growers on here with more skills than I but I appreciate you putting me in that category more than you know ..... respect soser - if I don't get a chance I would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas or happy holiday's ... and a awesome new year 2013 should be a very good yr for all us cannabis growers .... as slowly the tide is turning ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

update after 70 hrs all but one giesel /app have been germed and planted in the soil , 2 green lotus in 48 hrs and the remaining 3 and 4 of 5 giesel had 3 in long tails. So in 70 hrs 9 of 10 have been planted and the remaining giesel is opening also , so appears all 10 will germ and be planted next update will be upon popping in soil .... happy holiday's SoSer

soserthc1

soserthc1

Cant wait to see how they do soser! Just a heads up, Giesel is most definitely not a 49 day strain. It goes 65-70days..
thanks bro , never grew it but was going by the info on seedfinder.eu and had it at 49 and grown report stated 55 dude took it to but the plant will tell us when its done, thanks for the heads up thou bro..... peace soser

Latest posts

Top Bottom