GIESEL / APPALACHIAN & GREEN CRACK / SNOW LOTUS BODHI TEST

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Group shot of the entire gang chilling under the 9 t'5 's with two of them blue tinted (supposed to be 10 but 1 light just does not seem to wanna work - suppose it needs rewiring )
ALL 10 SMILE

soserthc1

soserthc1

Chilling with the Bodhi crosses are a uk cheese and a snow leopard 2 (56 day pheno 2nd run ) these will also go to flower with the Bodhi tester and the third pictures is a test on one of the strains I will be working on next .......... Thanks to all for their support , likes and following it is greatly appreciated ........
IMG 20130220 02148
IMG 20130220 02149
IMG 20130220 02147

Patanjali

Patanjali

Looking super amazing Soser! LOVE all the Bodhi gear! So glad I get to check it all out before it becomes available! Thanks for sharing all your hard work!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking super amazing Soser! LOVE all the Bodhi gear! So glad I get to check it all out before it becomes available! Thanks for sharing all your hard work!
thank you for liking my work , hard yes , time consuming yes , but the best hobby in the world .... thanks again be well.... peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

What happen to this grow ??
This was 2012 at my only rented home in my 26 yrs of owning , had a security issue and all had to be emergency eliminated a very , very sad day in my life but was the best decision for my family , lost alot of stellar genetic's but that is life in a non legal state didn't even have anyone to dish them off to another disadvantage of my crummy state . A few months of me being very miserable then i moved and life became complete again and still have some beans of the bodhi gear but they were released by the time i was ready to open shop ....biggest loss was a plant older than my oldest kid 89 cheese and giesel cuts

green bastard

green bastard

shit looks tight over this way good job bro!....ill be keepin an eye on thease babies lol

clockworx

clockworx

This was 2012 at my only rented home in my 26 yrs of owning , had a security issue and all had to be emergency eliminated a very , very sad day in my life but was the best decision for my family , lost alot of stellar genetic's but that is life in a non legal state didn't even have anyone to dish them off to another disadvantage of my crummy state . A few months of me being very miserable then i moved and life became complete again and still have some beans of the bodhi gear but they were released by the time i was ready to open shop ....biggest loss was a plant older than my oldest kid 89 cheese and giesel cuts
That sucks bro, didn't mean to stir up the old thread, just thought you might have moved it.....I should have just sent you a pm but I wasn't really thinkin about it...my bad....good luck man...

soserthc1

soserthc1

That sucks bro, didn't mean to stir up the old thread, just thought you might have moved it.....I should have just sent you a pm but I wasn't really thinkin about it...my bad....good luck man...
Ah no worries bro shit happens i'm just glad to be back up and safely running almost everything I do is in 1 thread at my signature thou i did just start 2 test grows , which i really don't like to do anymore unless there stellar genetic's as i would prefer to pop what i want but the test grows were intriguing
ultra alien - mk ultra / alien kush f2 - pnwroots 9/10 up and running
pisaster - ncpd / star f2 - will add them to signature when they get good 10/11 up and running

Got a super looking alien fire / sour diesel plant in there now on day 10 and a proven Manila phenol on my second run of the room and a few goodies finishing up from 1st run stop in thou the second run will be alot better than the first as i was dialing in a sealed room for the first time and had a few bumps to work out
peace
SoSer

Dago.Green

Dago.Green

Clone Only Strains - Green Crack

Green Crack was an 89 SSSC skunk#1 crossed with an unknown indica in athens ohio in about 1990. It was indeed made by cecilC. Cecil is the kind of guy who would'nt want to take credit for making it as it was just a random cross. The part about MrGreenBeans was pretty acurrate. Only mrgreenbeans was'nt living anywhere near georgia. He had people that were bringing him pounds of Green Crack aka Cush and he loved it and wanted to grow it. He kept trying to get clones from these guys and they would always say no.

Eventually for the price of $2,500 he was able to get a clone of it. Those georgia guys, mrgreenbeans and CecilC all call it Cush with a C not to be confused with Kush. I think when mrgreenbeans got the clone it was around 94.

Cecils old friends that had the Cush still he stopped talking to for reasons and was'nt in that area anymore. Another old user some of you may remember named Bunz had this plant out in southern cali that was not named but he was selling herb to snoop dog if you believe the story(but bunz was'nt one to make shit up), was selling herb to snoop dog and snoop named it green crack. Years later, I met mrgreenbeans on a canadian IRC chat client and invited him to come chat at truestoners. He did and he and cecil kicked it off and the three of us met up and exchanged clones. At the same time or rather right before then, cecil got Bunz to send him clones of green crack and a few others and the green crack and the Cush are identicle. Now as everyone knows I used to send out tons of clones/cuttings constantly and the green crack aka Cush was one that I sure had a big hand in spreading out. Sometimes newbies in chat bitch about me hoarding shit, but anyone who thinks that has'nt a clue. Look how many folks out there have some of my old strains now. CecilC was the same way though he was a bit paranoid about sending out and sometimes would take forever to do it, but he honestly is and was very much against hoarding, thinking that everyone should grow the best possible. So green crack aka Cush sure got spread around a bunch. I have heard folks saying that her structure looks like old skunk#1 or super skunk, but it is not, it is what it is, just apprears very similliar, but hell let's think about it super skunk = skunk#1 x afgani, Cush/green crack = skunk#1 x indica, same basic theory of a cross.

She is very fast flowering, the fastest by far that I have ever seen from the approximatly 200 strains that I have grown. She has this super sweet like sickly sweet candy fruit taste and smell. She is a good one for sure. She is not my favorite, I find that with those types of fast sativa doms I build a fast tolerance, of course everyone else gets ripped from it. I think she is decently potent, not schrom or OG kush, but not weak by any means. Well that's the story if anyone has any questions shoot. peace (Texas Kid)
I'm taking a shot in the dark here, do you still possess a cut of Green crack!?!?!? I have been running Cali connection GC and really like it. Who has the most legit back cross of it? I would kill for the real deal

Latest posts

Top Bottom