GIESEL / APPALACHIAN & GREEN CRACK / SNOW LOTUS BODHI TEST

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

I did grow the Green Crack x Burmese as well. Actually in the same smart pot with the GC X Appy. They did call the Burmese cross Green Python. I liked the appy better. Bigger producer and nicer looking buds. Not too hard to get a lb a plant. The pic in my avatar is Polar Dawg. My whole grow in 2011 was mostly HOF stuff. This one is a F2 I made from one they called Artic Fallout ( Chemdog 91 x Snow Lotus ). I grew a few of these out 2012. The pheno's were all over the map. Seemed the ones with the red stems came out the best but they were all good smoke. Some just looked nicer than others. I did grow A giesel haze cross they did which rocked. CA Cindy Haze, White Fire something can't remember. They were all good. I still have a few each of the original Artic Fallout, GC x Appy, and the GC x Burmese. as well as 100+ of the F2's I made. Been going a different direction don't know if I will get back to them;)
Cool , thanks for stopping by with some interesting input , can you or someone give me some more on this HOF seeds company were they affiliated with bodhi or just using the same snow lotus male in alot of there crosses , like Bodhi , he (bodhi) is one breeder i don't know much info about , never seen a book or article's in an mag's all I know is he brings some fire and has some cool ass strain names , and ps i'll take them beans off your hands for you..... lol ...jk

soserthc1

soserthc1

chopped some og kush yesterday from Dinafem one of the freebie fem beans actual was a nice plant , fast too , done in 55 and should yield about 2-3 zips nice little rock solid nugs. Gonna keep her around till a good cure and she what she taste like has that fuel smell but not over powering ..... guess the proof will be in the smoke .... anyway to liven things up a little here she is......
IMG 20121228 01830
IMG 20121228 01836
IMG 20121228 01837

420alldaze

420alldaze

wow sose, your a busy brother:) nice, ima try and keep up with all the interesting threads. , cant wiat to see the time frame on these. should be some flame in there for sure.

grower2

grower2

Cool , thanks for stopping by with some interesting input , can you or someone give me some more on this HOF seeds company were they affiliated with bodhi or just using the same snow lotus male in alot of there crosses , like Bodhi , he (bodhi) is one breeder i don't know much info about , never seen a book or article's in an mag's all I know is he brings some fire and has some cool ass strain names , and ps i'll take them beans off your hands for you..... lol ...jk

HOF, a seperate seed company from Bodhi, who is a one man operation, were given Bodhi's Snow Lotus Male with permission to use him from Bodhi. HOF are apparently no longer in business though.

soserthc1

soserthc1

HOF, a seperate seed company from Bodhi, who is a one man operation, were given Bodhi's Snow Lotus Male with permission to use him from Bodhi. HOF are apparently no longer in business though.
thanks , that rare to see a breeder lend out his prized male but i guess that is bodhi for you , for sure seems like a class act dude..... thanks for info.... respect SoSER

B

Burned Haze

@ HOF Green Python :I tried half my 10 pack outside without getting a rooted clones cause I only took 3 cuttings per pheno and my clones had something off, shih sucked cause I lost a few other tester stains. Thank god I still have alf my pack to try later.

It's sad HOF is out of business cause their gear was def prime :(

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sick genetics for sure soserthc1 u r lucky indeed. This will be a seriosly dope log I'm gonna take a seat so I don't miss anything.
Have a seat , grab some popcorn & smoke up these girls/guys are really taking off gonna update as soon as possible but get busy this time of year , i'm one of the mummers in the parade ..... peace SoSer

symbiote420

symbiote420

Hey Soser, I'm cool with the homie el gato ...one half of the now defunct HOF Seeds, he and bodhi are still in good graces! He had some creative differences with his homie so they split ways, el gato diablo is starting his own company called Seeduction Seeds .....the Snow Lotus male isn't the only thing bodhi has gifted HOF either, I got their Pre '98 Bubba and Cindy 99 x Uzbeki Hashplant crosses and I think the Instant Karma and/or the Appy may have been gifted to them too ...I've seen some HOF test grows at another forum I frequent. Happy New Year bro!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey Soser, I'm cool with the homie el gato ...one half of the now defunct HOF Seeds, he and bodhi are still in good graces! He had some creative differences with his homie so they split ways, el gato diablo is starting his own company called Seeduction Seeds .....the Snow Lotus male isn't the only thing bodhi has gifted HOF either, I got their Pre '98 Bubba and Cindy 99 x Uzbeki Hashplant crosses and I think the Instant Karma and/or the Appy may have been gifted too ...I've seen some HOF test grows at another forum I frequent. Happy New Year bro!
Same to you Sym , be safe and have a great 2013 , and yes I thought bodhi would have to be cool with dude to lend out the prized snow lotus male and other crosses, Seeduction seeds sounds like a killer name also, Tell your boy best of luck..... peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

quick update as i am behind my threads but looks like the farm has quieted down over the holiday also , here are the 10 beans at about two weeks old a little more stretch that i would like but space and time have been in my way lately ......
IMG 20121227 01817

genepool

genepool

Nice , they look ready to go nutz! I'm really excited about this grow, I suspcect many keepers to choose from. Thanks for the welcom my friend!

soserthc1

soserthc1

damn you almost lost me with the first pic, i was about to hit you over the phone and ask you if that's all the growth they showed since the popped above the soil.
looking good so far, can't wait until the next update.
yea, after i looked it over i was like " they look pretty small " then noticed that it was wrong picture , observation the g/app's are stretcher than the green lotus , cleaned out all rooms today as noticed three bugs yesterday all seems good now ,
Nice , they look ready to go nutz! I'm really excited about this grow, I suspcect many keepers to choose from. Thanks for the welcom my friend!

yea keep them in clear cups inside colored cups and all roots have just about hit bottom.... once they start swirling around the cup the leaves will take off , and your always welcome to peep any of my threads.... peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

a quick peek at my white/chem heri og mutation plant she is now currently 8in tall and kicking out 8 and 9 leaflets on the top. Gotta be the strangest plant I have seen to date... gonna be very interesting plant , still not 100% sure about sex .....

IMG 20130104 01855
soserthc1

soserthc1

Finally got around to some insane cleaning yesterday and thinning down the hurd of clones a few were tossed but the 5 green lotus and 5 giesel/app were filled up (cups were filled to top with dirt - to decrease stretch ) and then placed directly under the ten - t'5 to start there spreading out .... all happy in there new home ......... green lotus in green cups - giesel/app in red cups......
IMG 20130106 01859

Top Bottom