Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dad

Dad

That sounds sic..
LOL.. I always like 2 mix my buds 2gether & try different combos of stoniness
ive had some raskal that smelled like cookie dough and some raskal that had 14 % cbd 6 % thc, gotta love that mix of cannabinods :) i do that too i got some, hash plant x cherry pie, mr nice and some lamborgini private preseve pina colda pheno

Dad

Dad

hell ya im mixing afghani og with SSH.... taste like sherbert og...
<3 sherbet , is ssh in bluedream? i got some cherry pie x blue dream and every where i looked it said haze i think it is, had the same similar structure.

EVOKE

EVOKE

SSH northern lights leaner smells like sprite and afghani og smells like when a semi truck slamms on its brakes pure burnt tire funk.... it stanks soo good...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

SSH northern lights leaner smells like sprite and afghani og smells like when a semi truck slamms on its brakes pure burnt tire funk.... it stanks soo good...
Sounds mega bomb
the mr nice smells like when you walk into a tire store and that fresh rubber smell and taste is amazing super caked up my fingers are stickyicky
My boy used 2 grow some Mr Nice that smelled juss like ur saying it was very different

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

That sauce is so good make you wanta slap yo mama.. haha evoke you clown!! I think I'm going to be able to contribute some pics to this thread here soon. Pretty pumped. I Love some burning tire stank. Hashplant will do that.

Dad

Dad

same with mine lol gf tho lol then she gets embarrassed when she chokes and coughs lol

Top Bottom