Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Here ya go Goo...right before flip. Bout 3ft tall, freshly topped again. hopefully should be plenty to work with.

DSCN3117

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nice looking girls grit. Those look like they will yield nicely... keep us updated I really want to see your yield.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I'm gonna go snap some shots. My next round is @ wk5 and they are stacked up nice.

I posted pics of them when I put them in and they were well below the rest of the canopy. Now they are sitting a little higher.

In about 4 gal's of coco, on blumats. Pics later.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm gonna go snap some shots. My next round is @ wk5 and they are stacked up nice.

I posted pics of them when I put them in and they were well below the rest of the canopy. Now they are sitting a little higher.

In about 4 gal's of coco, on blumats. Pics later.
Can't wait 2 see um

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

Great job as always bro. Thanks for doing the comparison between the two cookies cuts. I had bought the imedz cut as well but after following your thread i just gave it to my cuz.. Might pick up the cherry pie though yours is looking great!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Was flipping through the channels eating some double chocolate cookies and happened to see this moment and sure enough youtubb has allowed me to share it with you :D

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Damn all you with your GSC plants! It's ok I will have her at the end of the month, hopefully... :-)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Heres the cut the homie got from ape. Shes prego from stardawg. Day 31View attachment 270351
Nice bean action.. I noticed a bean on a WiFi #1 bud & on a Fruity Pebble OG 2day but I don't know the dad it could b The top secret male or Galactic Tahoe or even Lemon Alien Dawg.. I inspected my buds & only seen a few here & there I think I seen 4 but I'm sure there r more but not a grip I hope..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Oops all those pics I posted were all on day 37 not 47 b'cuz 2day is day 44..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

11/21/12 update

Quick update b'cuz the last pics were wrong I'm only on day 44 bloom the very beginning of week 7

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Top Bottom