Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

goo are you gonna bring cookies for the whole class at the cup lol
I don't think any of my work will make it 2 the cup next month.. Still a month & a 1/2 away.. I will only b 1/2 way done with next batch.. I'm pretty sure I'll b all out of buds by then

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yo, checkout the new avatar fellas! Sickass shot! I cant wait to get that cut! Um, whats the proper ettiquetee for posting anothers pics, from another forum? Would u mind Goo? U tha man here tho. Mad props homie!
Quest

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I have big jars of WiFi #1, Fruity Pebble OG, & Angels Kush rite now.. I could prolly save a Lil 4 the cup.. I'll try & save a GSC bud or 2 but no promises b'cuz I only got a Lil bit of GSC buds.. I only grew 1 test plant & I didn't find out about the cup a few weeks ago so I had no time 2 plan 4 the event.. I'll b happy juss gettin there.. But I will have some killer dank on me b'cuz I like 2 hit up a few clubs & sample there cup entries..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yo, checkout the new avatar fellas! Sickass shot! I cant wait to get that cut! Um, whats the proper ettiquetee for posting anothers pics, from another forum? Would u mind Goo? U tha man here tho. Mad props homie!
Quest
Not 2 sure about the proper thing 2 do.. But I say fuck it lets see the killer buds ur talking bout..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

if I make it out i will have nicely cured organic yum
I'll have a couple jars of dank with me, that's for sure...
U know I will have some jars o' Funk wit me! Prob some AstroDawg#2, Seven Ghosts#5 and GDP. See y'all at the Med Cup.
g-rod will have cookies.
Hell yea!! That's how u do it!! I'll save sumthing juss not sure what's gunna last another 44 days..LOL!!

N

nightmarecreature

The Chemdog Dominate OG's do weird things in my garden. I get some fan leaves that randomly go yellow in one day and die 2-3 days later. It's only the Chemdog plants. Krome's White, Chemdog D, clone ony Tahoe, I wonder if it's TMV related or they need more magnesium?

N

nightmarecreature

I hope they got plenty of top notch OG's at the LA Med cup next month..anybody go last year?

I went last year and the weed was lol terrible! Some vendor was selling some Martin Mean Green or something like that, said it was tested at 25% THC. I bought some. All I know is I had to walk 3 miles to my car just to get some decent weed.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, thats whats up! Here ya go!
DSC09751 1
DSC09754 1
DSC09767 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom