Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Only ones that lacked smell for me were the alienfire xs and the whitfire ones. The others were pretty stinky. The white urkels were a hit or miss too. Seems anything with the white lacks in the smell department and you know how much ogr likes to breed with the white.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah i got a sample of some white urkel from a buddy on here, and was serious 10/10 on bag appeal. could barely see the purple from the frost, you shake the nug and it looks like its snowing. dense, perfect form. but that ultimately was all led up to a "damnnnnn" that it doesnt have that taste you'd expect.

tried 3 phenos total of that white urkel and didnt get anything for taste. i fucking love the white for its frost, but its bland taste and smell are definitely on the "eh" list.

kinda almost seems to have a dominant scent trait.... like deep chunk with the lower cabbage thing it does to everything you cross it with.... just gotta "weed" em out! LOL

marski420

marski420

Pop a pack of WiFi anyone can find some dank in there. I've found plenty of good phenos in those beans.. the bigger the selection the more chances you have at getting the one your looking for. My WiFi 4 was pure og with a ton of frost.. nuggs all dense like og but this one was super frosty.. most of them lack in the smell department.. like 80% of them.. lol super frosty and yield big but lack smell.

2 of my seedlings actually smell mad skunky already.. like when you put your nose up to them its dank skunk and they're only half a month old lol.. hopefully they end up stinkin, a plant is no good to me unless its loud.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

that's always a disappointment for me. I could care less if a plant comes in at 100% THC if it tastes like tree bark. All about that flavor!
Exactly! I tend to love those sativas for extreme complexity. Hoping to make this gsc flavor pop for me in the future. I feel like times flying but this cookie is taking forever to get into my jar hah.
MW

Aligee

Aligee

i gave up wifey for GSC and to think i wasnt even gonna pass it out, bunch of peeps are enjoying the results of that trade, decided NOT to drop any trays at any club, im sure itll makes it way around from the all the peeps that got it from me!!! ...hope to have s1 and a few fem crosses here shortly...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Every time I grow WiFi #1 I can bring out a stronger sent.. This round is the best smell ever out of WiFi #1 (that I grew) this round I got a nice pinesol, skunky, vanilla sent.. The taste is 100% the same as the smell.. I got another White Fire pheno that smells super strong of musky skunk mixed with Vanilla. 2 me I smelled & tasted vanilla when ever I smoked "the White" the white doesn't have a strong smell or taste but it does have a very strange taste that I like & I can taste that in both WiFi #1 & the other white fire.. Lets see what I find in the 3 white fire seeds I popped..

Aligee

Aligee

:D
Awesome
You the Man AliGee!
Your welcome to anything I have, anytime.

Every time I grow WiFi #1 I can bring out a stronger sent.. This round is the best smell ever out of WiFi #1 (that I grew) this round I got a nice pinesol, skunky, vanilla sent.. The taste is 100% the same as the smell.. I got another White Fire pheno that smells super strong of musky skunk mixed with Vanilla. 2 me I smelled & tasted vanilla when ever I smoked "the White" the white doesn't have a strong smell or taste but it does have a very strange taste that I like & I can taste that in both WiFi #1 & the other white fire.. Lets see what I find in the 3 white fire seeds I popped..
Raskal put that FIREE !!! in them beans!!!
Th Untitled 2

Th 059
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey Ali
I haven't done a great job with the GSC cause my room was too crowded :(
....they like there new pots though..:)

I wanted to ask about the purple stems Im getting..no biggie?o_O
really dark purple..darker than the pic shows
GSC1 1231

This One...is going into the GH today...just one for now :)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Thats awesome Goo. For real. Lol u def got some cool points in my book for that one( not that u need em! ) SMF is a pioneer here at The Farm and is ONE HELL OF A FARMER!! Just thoyght Id share my appreciation for that display of commaraderie.
Eazy doggie!!!! My dogs r more then welcome 2 chill & post up what ever u want in my thread.. No need 2 delete anything.. Keep them pics coming homie.. I like seeing all cook flicks.. U got lots of love over here doggie.. My thread is ur thread Skunk!!
E111

Aligee

Aligee

Hey Ali

View attachment 279400

yes they tend to have purpler stems than usual, my wifi does that too..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey Ali

View attachment 279400

Lookin good ken.. The plant won't make lots of buds till u train her 2 have lots of tops.. U should veg the shit out of her a Lil longer & toss her outside early spring.. U will have lots more buds with a longer veg & the sun at a better angle.. All my plants get purple stems early in veg.. As soon as I hit them harder on ppm the stems go back 2 normal & they veg even faster.. I think it's a nute thing there not gettin enough sumthin with low ppm's.. That's juss my stoned guess..

S

smoketrees

The BTY original name is High Desert OG and it comes from the High Desert Victor Valley area of California. My friend paid 20k for it. I don't know if he paid 20k for it, but he has a lot of money and that's what he told me. I don't know it's genetics. All I know is if I had any cut and was offered 20k for it , who wouldn't turn that down? I don't know the genetics on the BTY but it feels like a heavy Indica. I didn't feel any sativa effects. It's one of those strains where you can smoke so much your too high and not be paranoid.
It's a great strain but I have several strains that I like better. Private Reserve,Ghost are ones I like better. For an Indica, it's one of the best but because I like sativa dominate strains it's not my favorite.
ok sorry for going back to this, but sounds about right. Ive known it as victorville og since my homie got it in 05. His friend paid 5k for a tray of valley og, victorvilleog , og diesel, and sour og around 2000. Coincidentally a different friend, who has no relation/knowledge of the other friend. Has also had a victorville og cut for several years. one that his homie has been growing exclusively for over a decade. So there are definitely people out there who have the cut. But the term BTY was only given to the cut a few years ago, and was my homies crew who tagged it BTY, and anyone holding the 'BTY' does not let her out easily. but ya
Victorville, victor valley. same shit. First ive heard of high desert og, but same shit as well basically. As for genetics, its just another og. It grows strong for an og, but i wouldnt say its a indica. Its definitely one of the more potent ogs, so i can see how you are saying its 'heavy indica'. As for you friend saying he paid 20k, he's either exaggerating to help hype it, or maybe he did, im sure he could have got it for less. Either way im sure he is 1000% satisfied with that purchase. As it is definitely one of the harder to get cuts, and also the best cash croppers og.
Ok enough for the off topic ramble

Latest posts

Top Bottom