Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

what up Big Cheese!!! sounds good she dank from the pics ive seen out there she does put that frost on too!!!
whats good family?? it has the same exact structure as an og its looking like to me.. im just tossed a tester out there to check her out. this early on i can see shes suitable to get fucked so i put a male in there that was on his last leg to see if he could do the deed 1 more time haha. no problem if it didnt work.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Not trying to single you out Nightmare Creature, I"m just really curious if anyone has bought a clone at Harborside labeled DHN platinum cookies. I know they sell a platinum OG from DHN. But whenever I'd glance at the Harborside clone updates it always says DHN COOKIES. Maybe the DHN Platinum Cookies is rare and I just never saw it on the menu. I dunno lol
I just looked on twitter...Right now I dont see any Platinum cookies..
Just DHN cookies and SCM's Girl Scout Cookies they do have a DHN Platinum OG

Anyone run the scm cut?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I just looked on twitter...Right now I dont see any Platinum cookies..
Just DHN cookies and SCM's Girl Scout Cookies they do have a DHN Platinum OG
yeah, Aligee set me straight, lol
Apparently they most likely only have one Cookies and at first when they released it it was titled platinum cookies.

the SCM cookies smelled the best between the dhn and scm cut, fwiw

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Cookie monster
Cookie monster Christmas
Fuck the cookie monster fuck the cookie monster eating demotivational posters 1334370525
ImagesCA3CTG97
Cookiemonster

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

A dude on Grass City by the name of miscbrah3284 has a grow log with both the DHN and SCM cookies cuts. They both look great but the SCM cut looks more like the cookies pics I've seen on the boards

Illmind

Illmind

my ogs look like nothin till like day 35 the gsc looks like u could pull a tester at day 35.. hopefully i get a sec to get usb connector for camera so i can get sum real shots.. as many said not many small buds on her smell is musty earthy mint in that order.. smells like burnt bubba kush n cookies baking in the room..

P

paulycali

How long is everyone taking there cookies till? Just picked up the "forum" cut and wasn't quite sure since i see some being pulled early and some being pulled late. What's the dealio???

Oh yeah lol! Thanks to all who helped the gsc make its way into my garden. You all rock for sure

Looking forward to some cookies

Finally :) :) :)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

How long is everyone taking there cookies till? Just picked up the "forum" cut and wasn't quite sure since i see some being pulled early and some being pulled late. What's the dealio???

Oh yeah lol! Thanks to all who helped the gsc make its way into my garden. You all rock for sure

Looking forward to some cookies

Finally :) :) :)
60-65 seems the ticket but more on the 63-65 end. My plant looks like its going to choke itself out and I cant believe it has 3 weeks left.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

GSC Nug's.... 1 of my so called homies sniped the top of the bud on the left... "that's what friends are for"
100 7318
100 7320

Can't come to grips and puff this last little bit.... gonna savor it till we cross paths again, Top's for 20.13 so far.... Perfectly Grown/Cured.... back to the freezer for now....

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nice shots tg and ill mind.. I agree her smells are intoxicating at times.. she reeks even in non organic rooms.. I got her going with floranova and heavy16 fire in flower. And gotta say its a pretty good conbination using those two. The smells are really starting to get louder as she gets near the 8 weeks. Will let mines go 60 days probably.

How long you takings yours grit?? Ill mind.??

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I think the super soil really helped her out majorly. Shes been the best plant in the mix yet. Also is it me or we the only people NOT complaining about yield? Bc other sites thats all they can talk about.. hmmmm maybe not so skillful other places.. I could see how people run this commercially 6-7 weeks all day and do very well. Dark energy and epsom ftw
MW

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice looking pics guys. Yall are do8jg a great job. What iv noticed about the gsc is that it will purple on the buds even in more hot conditions. My room has been hitting 80 and im still getting color. My leafs arnt purpling as much as the flowers but they still look flame. As far as yield goes, it doesnt seem to be to bad. Not the biggest yield in the garden but just as much its looking as any of the og kush cuts I hav3 running. Also all the buds will be able to go in bags. Even the bottom inner branch nugs are dense as shit

CageyBee

CageyBee

Yields OK next to an OG. Not saying much. Fire smoke but you guys are all OG'd out. OG's dont yield much compared a lots of other gear.

Id give it a 7/10 - all things considered

Top Bottom