Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

my ogs look like nothin till like day 35 the gsc looks like u could pull a tester at day 35.. hopefully i get a sec to get usb connector for camera so i can get sum real shots.. as many said not many small buds on her smell is musty earthy mint in that order.. smells like burnt bubba kush n cookies baking in the room..
Oh yea once GSC starts budding she goes fast.. Hurry up & get that connector.. More pics please

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

How long is everyone taking there cookies till? Just picked up the "forum" cut and wasn't quite sure since i see some being pulled early and some being pulled late. What's the dealio???

Oh yeah lol! Thanks to all who helped the gsc make its way into my garden. You all rock for sure

Looking forward to some cookies

Finally :) :) :)
Glad 2 see u got ur cookies.. Anywhere after 60 is good.. I took mine at 65 prolly next run will take them at 63

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

GSC Nug's.... 1 of my so called homies sniped the top of the bud on the left... "that's what friends are for"
View attachment 282522 View attachment 282521
Can't come to grips and puff this last little bit.... gonna savor it till we cross paths again, Top's for 20.13 so far.... Perfectly Grown/Cured.... back to the freezer for now....
Nice.. It's so bomb u don't even want 2 smoke it.. Oh I know what u mean I got a zip stashed away

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Glad 2 see u got ur cookies.. Anywhere after 60 is good.. I took mine at 65 prolly next run will take them at 63
what was the decider on days for you? super curious and want to get some reasoning why if you could... ya man never having puffed this strain and it looking so done, tempting.. jk im patient as shit.
MW

P

paulycali

Me too MakinGoo. Happy!!! Thanks for the feedback as well. 63 days sounds good to me. Maybe i'll take a few at 60 days and a few at 63 days.

She's quick in veg correct? The forum cut

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice shots tg and ill mind.. I agree her smells are intoxicating at times.. she reeks even in non organic rooms.. I got her going with floranova and heavy16 fire in flower. And gotta say its a pretty good conbination using those two. The smells are really starting to get louder as she gets near the 8 weeks. Will let mines go 60 days probably.

How long you takings yours grit?? Ill mind.??
Same here dog I'm gettin some very nice smells from my cookies using Connie a&B..I might do a nute experiment with the cooks.. Connie Vs H&G or NF.. I'd love 2 try Connie vs H16 but I don't got that line yet.. I'm gunna try & save a nug 4 the cup so we can see the differences between the nutes we use..it's my guess that a good grower can produce flame with any nute line..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Me too MakinGoo. Happy!!! Thanks for the feedback as well. 63 days sounds good to me. Maybe i'll take a few at 60 days and a few at 63 days.

Keep us updated Bro! I wanna see...

Mine are veging Pretty fast! :D and I have been pinching and bending the tops quite a bit.

How big are you gonna let them get?...How big of a pot will you flower in?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I think the super soil really helped her out majorly. Shes been the best plant in the mix yet. Also is it me or we the only people NOT complaining about yield? Bc other sites thats all they can talk about.. hmmmm maybe not so skillful other places.. I could see how people run this commercially 6-7 weeks all day and do very well. Dark energy and epsom ftw
MW
LOL!! But those guys at the other site r some sic growers 2 I'm sure there comparing there GSC 2 a huge yielding strain there running 2 make mega bucks.. The guys I'm talking bout do it pretty big..
But I sure know what ur sayin dog!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice looking pics guys. Yall are do8jg a great job. What iv noticed about the gsc is that it will purple on the buds even in more hot conditions. My room has been hitting 80 and im still getting color. My leafs arnt purpling as much as the flowers but they still look flame. As far as yield goes, it doesnt seem to be to bad. Not the biggest yield in the garden but just as much its looking as any of the og kush cuts I hav3 running. Also all the buds will be able to go in bags. Even the bottom inner branch nugs are dense as shit
Glad 2 see the Big Skunk Dog around here.. Very true about the color.. GSC juss wants 2 turn purp no matter what.. Mine got nice color juss b4 the winter cold temps.. & yea the GSC makes thick buds from top 2 bottom juss like u said.. I like how the middle buds get fatter then the top buds.. Post up a pic if u got a min

P

paulycali

Keep us updated Bro! I wanna see...

Mine are veging Pretty fast! :D and I have been pinching and bending the tops quite a bit.

How big are you gonna let them get?...How big of a pot will you flower in?

What up caregiverken. I will definetaly post some pics. Glad there fast veggers and it sounds like your going for some trees. Hope that works out for ya. I think i am going to keep them small. Let's say 16-24 per light in 1 gallon pots. Going to run a few testers in the normal 3 gallon smart pots but feel this strain will do best with smaller plants and higher plant count. Only time will tell. Very excited to get these going. My other room will be up and running soon. GSC's, OG's and Sour Grapes. Cant wait :)

EVOKE

EVOKE

its my frist time running GSC i got her in a 5 gallon looks like about 2.5 zips... i fed her light next round imma up the dose... looks done at 50 days but still clear trichs imma push one more feed then 12 days flush.... im using A1 nutes.... i'd say 85% organic... this bitch is soo frosted reminds me of the white i grew back in the summer... gotta say i havent been this excited about smoking a strain since i got my medical card.... what up MWD jus got ur message ill hit u back laterz today....peace n grow fam...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

what was the decider on days for you? super curious and want to get some reasoning why if you could... ya man never having puffed this strain and it looking so done, tempting.. jk im patient as shit.
MW

U guys want 2 know how the pro knows when 2 pick the plants ha? I use the sun & moon 2 judge ripeness.. If the sun rotates faster then mars around the planetary bipolar axis then I'll know if I look at the moon at midnight on......... LOL!! Yea rite u know I'm fuckin wit u guys..

This is how it really went down.. On day 63 when I wanted 2 pick the GSC I counted days when she would b dry & ready 2 trim & jar.. That day fell on Saturday a home game 4 Fresno State Bulldog Football.. I never miss a home game so I new I wouldn't have time 2 prune on that day (RedWave Saturday) & the next day was the Raiders game & I wasn't gunna prune on (Black Sunday) so I had 2 wait till day 65 so I could prune my plant in peace on Monday..LOL!!

U guys asked!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Oh yea the GSC (forum cut) vegs mega fast when she gets going.. Her root growth is massive so she really can get her veg on

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I just took a couple pics of a few that I have going
(thanks Ali :) )

I almost killed them the 1st week...so they might be stunted...
they have been growing nicely the last couple weeks now..:)

Couplecookies1 14

Couplemorecookies

Brokencookie1 14
Top Bottom