Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nice Goo can't wait to see what you do with the true og.. she has good flavor and i know you will make her shine ! I think this next round I will do Gsc and Louie og since its a higher yielder. The ghost looks solid though so its a toss up.. I should have nuggs of that when y'all come down. Maybe we can all sesh and try out the different cookies and ogs.!

Illmind

Illmind

as much as im addicted the the gsc flowers the og fuel n then str8 lemons smell makes me say'mmmmmmmmmmm' every time.. the gsc smell around the plants is crazy. almost kinda does smell like something baking.. got tons of good pics on cam tho when i find a sec its on, till then i'll sprinkle in sum wack phone dips..

true grit

true grit

MWD- Ya bro, they were jumpin all over me on the mag when i said i bet i could get her to yield. No weights yet so hard to say but i don't forsee any issues this next run after teh shakedown.

Cagey- Ya im def OG'd out, I just love the flavor of well done OG's and knowin they always pack a punch. Other then that stardawg/chem for me. Rest is just kinda ehh, cuz most dont stack potency/flavor wise. And frankly im just not a fan of flavorful smokes/big yields that dont put your dick in teh dirt.

Eser- keep me posted on the Louie, she def looks like a yielder and some pretty buds.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I knew u had some kill in ur stash. I say pop the Lizard King and Moonwalker. I got a bunch of strains on my list to pop also. I need to pop some beans of a few that I lost to bugs. I wanna finish up my grow logs for those Breeders.
Thanks doggie those 2 strains do sound nice.. Good Luck this time around on the logs.. I already know ur gunna kill it!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice Goo can't wait to see what you do with the true og.. she has good flavor and i know you will make her shine ! I think this next round I will do Gsc and Louie og since its a higher yielder. The ghost looks solid though so its a toss up.. I should have nuggs of that when y'all come down. Maybe we can all sesh and try out the different cookies and ogs.!
I'm gunna try my best.. I don't have the best luck with OG's tho.. I love 2 smoke them juss not the best at dialing in them picky og's but I'll give it my best shot.. I can't wait 2 run that Ghost.. I haven't puffed on Ghost OG since 2010.. Great idea on running a medium yielding strain next 2 a mega yielding strain 2 pick up the slack on waight.. Can't wait 2 meet up next month

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

as much as im addicted the the gsc flowers the og fuel n then str8 lemons smell makes me say'mmmmmmmmmmm' every time.. the gsc smell around the plants is crazy. almost kinda does smell like something baking.. got tons of good pics on cam tho when i find a sec its on, till then i'll sprinkle in sum wack phone dips..
Can't wait 2 see them flicks.. I really love me some Girl Scout Cookies the smell the high the look.. But in my book nuthin beats a well grown 100% dialed in OG Kush << any 1..LOL!! But that's juss me..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm gunna try my best.. I don't have the best luck with OG's tho.. I love 2 smoke them juss not the best at dialing in them picky og's but I'll give it my best shot.. I can't wait 2 run that Ghost.. I haven't puffed on Ghost OG since 2010.. Great idea on running a medium yielding strain next 2 a mega yielding strain 2 pick up the slack on waight.. Can't wait 2 meet up next month
Lol....I hear that goo. I usually need to run a cut of og like 3 damn times before I get good results. For example this round I ran a pheno of white fire I was gifted, tk, ghost and louie.......the louie looks to be coming out the worst of all them and I read people saying its a big yielding cut lol. My ghost, tk and wifi are all waaaay out producing and looking much more dank. Im assuming I just didnt do the louie justice? Or is the louie not as nice as the other 3? Sometimes I have to sit back before I trash cuts and ask myself if I fucked up something or is the other stuff just better lol....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I figur3d as much about the louie. I think I may have over fed earlier on unless the louie is known to really stack from weeks 7 till chop. I got the most swell late in flower. Im in week 9 now and it seems she really didnt get worth while in the yield area till a few weeks ago. Usually when og cuts do that its something I fucked up with during the grow lol.....im still a beginner

southstreets

southstreets

Yea I underfed my ogs this rnd a lil bit and they did that.. The fire was the worst for me this rnd.. I don't think ill be running it vert again hahaha.. I must say all y'all's cookies are killing it! Wish I wouldn't have tossed her now.. Those are the breaks sometimes..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL.....the thing I have a hard time with is giving cuts I fuck up another run just because I dont wanna fuck up another grow with them. What iv been do8ng is keepin the cut and just throwing one in of that particular cut and if it works oit then I go back to do8ng rooms of it. U dig your fire cut? I know iv hear there are l8ke 3 different fire og cuts. 2 that are awesome and one that yields super large but isnt as strong as the other 2

southstreets

southstreets

It's cool for smaller plants.. But vert I don't care for it waaaay too much stretch and very leggy.. I really like how the ha og grew for me this rnd sturdy and huge chunky Nugs for a og.. Thinkin of tossin the fire all together tbh.. Got other og cuts I like better.. But as the old saying goes to each their own..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lol....I hear that goo. I usually need to run a cut of og like 3 damn times before I get good results. For example this round I ran a pheno of white fire I was gifted, tk, ghost and louie.......the louie looks to be coming out the worst of all them and I read people saying its a big yielding cut lol. My ghost, tk and wifi are all waaaay out producing and looking much more dank. Im assuming I just didnt do the louie justice? Or is the louie not as nice as the other 3? Sometimes I have to sit back before I trash cuts and ask myself if I fucked up something or is the other stuff just better lol....
Oh I'm glad I'm not the only 1.. Fuckin OG's so bomb but so picky.. At 1 point I said fuck it I'll juss buy somebody els's well grown OG the going threw the super trouble.. But now I'm juss ready 4 the challenge.. I see Cheaplastic has dialed in this True OG so I know it's a fire cut.. When I fuck up a OG I used 2 say its a bunk cut or strain mix up.. This run I can't blame it on the cut I'm juss gunna keep running her till I get her 2 shine..

Those r some super gift strains u got there.. I been hunting & hunting 4 that TK.. I wouldn't stop till I dialed in them strains.. Did u finish this round? I'd love 2 see that TK

Top Bottom