Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I wake up & u guys got a raging allnite party going on at my spot.. & this shit is a big mess.. Damn!! U fuckers even left the front door wide open.. & even started a fight.. WTF Dogs!! People always said me & my Dog don't know how 2 act!! LOL!! FUCK IT!! I ain't trippin... Now lets smoke & help me clean up this big ass mess guys left.. What's been said has been said.. It's over!! now let's get 2 some cookies.. Post um up if u got um!! We want 2 see some cookies...

Aligee

Aligee

I wake up & u guys got a raging allnite party going on at my spot.. & this shit is a big mess.. Damn!! U fuckers even left the front door wide open.. & even started a fight.. WTF Dogs!! People always said me & my Dog don't know how 2 act!! LOL!! FUCK IT!! I ain't trippin... Now lets smoke & help me clean up this big ass mess guys left.. What's been said has been said.. It's over!! now let's get 2 some cookies.. Post um up if u got um!! We want 2 see some cookies...
how rude now you gotta clean it all up yourself...hmmmm :mad:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Girl Scout Cookies (56 day cure)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

hahahaha goo your fuckin hilarious. my bad on all that. woke up at 2am havent been able to get back to sleep... started readin... coffee and cigs by 3.... thats when the shitstorm hit i think...

my bad mang
No Worries Doggie... But next time wake me up when u bring Naked Chicks over...U know how much I love cookies....LOL!!!

I'm joking doggie.. I know that's ur girl.. I'm juss playin around..

But I do think it's the best cookie pic in the thread..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ok I bet some of you dont believe that I had champane and caviar brunch just now,,

I have proof!
View attachment 289941
I made that myself!
I call it Hillbillybrunch
This is what me & my daughter eat 4 breakfast all the time.. She wants pancakes 4 breakfast, lunch, & dinner.. I try & get her 2 eat all kinds of other stuff & she says no I want pancakes.. Pancakes, apples, sausage with a glass of milk that's it.. Weird kid even wants that when we go out 2 eat.. 1 time we were at Tahoe Joe's & she said I want pancakes!!! I got her a hotdog b'cuz they don't got pancakes & she only ate the bun.. Sometimes she will eat the hotdog but never at the same time.. 1st she eats the bun then the hotdog... Weirdo!!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
This is what me & my daughter eat 4 breakfast all the time.. She wants pancakes 4 breakfast, lunch, & dinner.. I try & get her 2 eat all kinds of other stuff & she says no I want pancakes.. Pancakes, apples, sausage with a glass of milk that's it.. Weird kid even wants that when we go out 2 eat.. 1 time we were at Tahoe Joe's & she said I want pancakes!!! I got her a hotdog b'cuz they don't got pancakes & she only ate the bun.. Sometimes she will eat the hotdog but never at the same time.. 1st she eats the bun then the hotdog... Weirdo!!
Sounds like she has a major sweet tooth Goo! Apples have a higher natural sugar content today than ever before and carbs are processed by our body as sugars (carbohydrates are just long chains of sugar molecules). Infact, 2 slices of white bread are nutritionally equal to consuming a 1/4 cup of cane sugar!

Top Bottom