Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sounds like she has a major sweet tooth Goo! Apples have a higher natural sugar content today than ever before and carbs are processed by our body as sugars (carbohydrates are just long chains of sugar molecules). Infact, 2 slices of white bread are nutritionally equal to consuming a 1/4 cup of cane sugar!
Great info.. That's kinda weird tho b'cuz she won't put syrup on the pancakes & don't like candy... She is by far my weirdest kid.. All kids love candy

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here is what the big girls r gunna eat

My girl came threw & hooked me up fat.. But this happening rite b4 Valentines Day feels a bit fishy!!LOL!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've gotten mega killer results with A1 & Connie A&B now it's time 2 put H16 to the test.. Lets see how cookies comes out this next round

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Mix my nutes & ph is a bit low 5.1 this is when I used 2 use silica blast 2 bring the ph up & I use molasses 2 drop it.. But since I'm trying this new line 4 the 1st time I'm gunna go old school & only use ph up & down.. I want 2 see what this line does all alone.. I'll make all my changes next round as needed.. This round I'm going light fuck the chart.. I'll add the additives as directed but they don't know my strains needs so I'll add base 2 my desired ppm.. That's how I always do it.. The chart max's at 1050 ppm in veg.. That's a bit high 4 me

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Yeah man I have never fed full strength with the A&B.. I have actually burned some plants getting close to full strength before.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

hell yea goo looking dope should be a great run with those super simple and complete. Love to hear your feedback as they are one of the few companies I havent tried.
MW

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ive heard great things about their foliar as well. I cant remember the name but has tria which imo is really making my ladies jump off that extra bit from my alfalfa teas so cant wait to get to sample that product in the future.

MW

Top Bottom