Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Damn 3 different lookin 1's that's crazy.. I hope u got the real deal cheese..
i dont know if they all look different but they have 3 sources and 1 is labeled pltinum gsc. i went with " original gsc" cuz the cuts were much healthier looking. i could grab the other 2 but im betting none of them are the real deal.

N

NorcalKid

I really have no clue as to what the deal with both cuts is but I will say they're both fire.
I know OGKB ran her for years before I was given her.
If you have either one I'd be VERY happy. People pay out the ass for these cuts and alot of the times they are unverified.

And yeah the OGKB is held very tightly me and him are the only ones to have her at the moment...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i dont know if they all look different but they have 3 sources and 1 is labeled pltinum gsc. i went with " original gsc" cuz the cuts were much healthier looking. i could grab the other 2 but im betting none of them are the real deal.
Oops my bad I thought u said they looked different..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I really have no clue as to what the deal with both cuts is but I will say they're both fire.
I know OGKB ran her for years before I was given her.
If you have either one I'd be VERY happy. People pay out the ass for these cuts and alot of the times they are unverified.

And yeah the OGKB is held very tightly me and him are the only ones to have her at the moment...
Ur a lucky guy 2 have both.. Feel free 2 post pics here if u like..

N

nightmarecreature

All three cuts I picked up at Imedz! Left GSC, middle Cherry Pie, Right The White. They are growing like crazy. The Cherry Pie stems are going red and it's growing fast but a little slower than the other two.

IMG 0767
JAWS

JAWS

All three cuts I picked up at Imedz! Left GSC, middle Cherry Pie, Right The White. They are growing like crazy. The Cherry Pie stems are going red and it's growing fast but a little slower than the other two.

its just got to be nice to jump in the car and take a drive and come back with this cut or that cut, even if it is not true they seems to be cheap enough and hell you can always give it another go with very little effort...the only reason why id ever want to live in california..
nice:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice.. My 3 cuts r growing great also.. The GSC #2 from iMeds is also a beast I had 2 top her & LST her already.. The White & Cherry Pie also got LSTed 2day.. I think I juss might flower both #1 & #2 GSC this next round..

baaka_san

baaka_san

Im gonna picK up some of those MO's (medicinal organics) " original GSc" today and see what it do. Hopefully we have the real deal on our hands or at least some remnants of it.? Ill chime in with some photos when I get em going..

N

nightmarecreature

Here's the cut going around in Colorado;

View attachment 248897View attachment 248898

Legit?
WTF!?!? The first pic looks exactly like GSC#2. It looks sativa dominate. Then you posted pictures of the mother. The mother looks indica with some durban. The mother looks like a completely different plant. It's definately GSC something. The plot thickens. This post made me rethink some things. Anyone think the GSC#2 is a remake of GSC. They took Cherry Pie and crossed it with Durban?

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Keep an eye on DownWithDirt's thread, he has the same cut in bloom. We got the best tops off of the mother plant, which started her journey with those retarded 3-finger leaves for a while. It's supposed to have passed through YesProp215's hands before getting to Colorado...

N

nightmarecreature

Nice! Thanks for posting. My GSC#2 cut is getting some yoda fingers ( 3 Leaf). This plant seems confused. It doesn't know what it wants to be GDP,OG kush, Durban so it looks like all three on different leaves.

Top Bottom