Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternal Student

Eternal Student

im runnin imedz thin mint cut right now too Goo...got a much more OG leanin cut of it too that im runnin as well...ill put some pics when they grow up a little....looks like your killin it brotha...keep it comn

N

nightmarecreature

The GSC cut changes it's leaf pattern like I change my underwear. It's like Yo dogg check this leaf out it's og dominate, then the next node it looks like a sativa, then the next node grandaddy purple. I think with GSC you pretty much have to have a mature plant that's a couple months old to really know what you have or flower that biznitch.

N

nightmarecreature

If you want to try the Faceoff, there is one dispensary in the country that I know of that has the flowers. Hopefully they are grown right.
I might swing by and pick some flowers up this weekend. I'm out of meds, I had to start out from scratch two months ago. You'll have about as much luck finding this cut as you would the Triangle kush. This other dispensary owner I know gets the buds sometimes but he doesnt have the cut. He said he would let me bang his sister if I gave it to him.

I'm thinking about picking up (Snoop Dogg's Master Kush). His grower makes some bomb strains. He made Faceoff Og, Abusive Og, SD Master Kush. I have not tried SD Master Kush.
http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/18/snoop-dogg-jay-z-blue-ivy-addicted/

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If you want to try the Faceoff, there is one dispensary in the country that I know of that has the flowers. Hopefully they are grown right.
I might swing by and pick some flowers up this weekend. I'm out of meds, I had to start out from scratch two months ago. You'll have about as much luck finding this cut as you would the Triangle kush. This other dispensary owner I know gets the buds sometimes but he doesnt have the cut. He said he would let me bang his sister if I gave it to him.

I'm thinking about picking up (Snoop Dogg's Master Kush). His grower makes some bomb strains. He made Faceoff Og, Abusive Og, SD Master Kush. I have not tried SD Master Kush.
http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/18/snoop-dogg-jay-z-blue-ivy-addicted/
Damn that's way 2 far 4 me.. 5hrs away

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

The GSC cut changes it's leaf pattern like I change my underwear. It's like Yo dogg check this leaf out it's og dominate, then the next node it looks like a sativa, then the next node grandaddy purple. I think with GSC you pretty much have to have a mature plant that's a couple months old to really know what you have or flower that biznitch.

good word......

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

smoked triangle smoked faceoff smoked poison smoked ghost

all just varying og's....when done right each one can be the best.....

the triangle I'm smoking is pretty fine.....gotta say...but then again I've seen it suck. Same with faceoff.

Illmind

Illmind

that track is ass in the winter time................. cold butt

baaka_san

baaka_san

that track is ass in the winter time................. cold butt
It aint meant fo yo kind. So go sit yo lame ass down somewhere and smoke a bowl!

Wasnt talking bout Lyrical content or quality of music..

Top Bottom