Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You guys tellin me your quitters?! Come on now... Shits just getting good now people are doing more runs with cookies now and kicking more knowledge. Im cold chillin i aint a sheep.

It is Getting good..The farm looks great, the iphone app is awsome....The Farm is about to blow up!
Bitcoins are gonna be flying round here...:cigar:

In a couple months we'll be having a Cookie Bakefest Farm Fam Get together Smokeathon.:woot:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thats a good idea goo. Real interested in your run with heavy and the side by side.

You guys tellin me your quitters?! Come on now... Shits just getting good now people are doing more runs with cookies now and kicking more knowledge. Im cold chillin i aint a sheep.

It's not gunna b a true side by side test b'cuz I vegged them with A1 & only gave them 1 week of veg with the nutes that will b tested.. This round will b only flowered with H16 & H&G.. It's more of a taste challenge 4 me.. I'm not 2 worried about yield I'm more interested in the flavors the nutes bring out..

The homies ain't gunna quite there juss mad.. I'm gunna call them & ask them not 2 leave.. I'm juss gunna ask them but if they don't want 2 chill then I ain't mad at them.. << there still my DOGS!!

I'm glad ur gunna stick around.. Lets get this thread crackin again

Aligee

Aligee

Yeah Come On Cheese I know you arent gonna let some punk kids run you off....
Want me to Wack Shamus with a warning?...lol..I can do it! :woot:
ive come to realize theres a lot of koo people on here and a bunch of fake ass people to . im done weeding thru it all so ill just remove myself. feel free to delete my comments, threads or even me. 100
you the funniest Mofo here Big Keso!!! "and you know this man!"

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i would say im going on vacation Too lol!!! but everydays a vacation over here for me!!! bawawawawwhaahaaa!!!!!! who wants to smoke some FIRE its getting lonely smoking it all to myself lol!!!!
LOL!! Fuckin very true big dog.. Peep where I was on mon & tues

That's y I couldn't roll with u on Monday..

Life is 2 short 2 b mad.. Smoke lots of killer weed & be happy in life.. We fuckin got it good big dog.. Can't nobody fuck up my day

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It is Getting good..The farm looks great, the iphone app is awsome....The Farm is about to blow up!
Bitcoins are gonna be flying round here...:cigar:

In a couple months we'll be having a Cookie Bakefest Farm Fam Get together Smokeathon.:woot:
Rite on Ken.. I can't wait 4 the coins b'cuz I'm thinking it will save on the cost 2 get Logic the ends.. I hope it will end the need 2 pay 4 international shipping..

Aligee

Aligee

LOL!! Fuckin very true big dog.. Peep where I was on mon & tuesView attachment 291704

That's y I couldn't roll with u on Monday..

Life is 2 short 2 b mad.. Smoke lots of killer weed & happy in life.. We fuckin got it good big dog.. Can't nobody fuck up my day
i liked to say BLESSED thats why i wear it on my sleeve!!! dont get any better than this Dog i like to call this life of mine paradise cause if this aint it, what is , we only live once and best believe gonna live life to the fullest!!! thats a sweet pic let me guess Frisco, gonna be out that way soon...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i liked to say BLESSED thats why i wear it on my sleeve!!! dont get any better than this Dog i like to call this life of mine paradise cause if this aint it, what is , we only live once and best believe gonna live life to the fullest!!! thats a sweet pic let me guess Frisco, gonna be out that way soon...
Hell yea doggie I got 2 much fire 2 let a hater get me down.. I am the Flame..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I dont see what all of the fuss is about its just opinions being shared. cant we all just take a glob :)
I felt the same way.. I let people b themselves talk shit if u must.. I might let a few shit talking posts go by but now it's gettin out of hand & I need 2 step in & say sumthin.. Now everybody got everything off there chest.. Lets move on now.. Now it's time 4 good karma

Dad

Dad

ive been mixing dj shorts flo crumble with sensi seeds durban getting some cookie flavor. have you guys heard of the joker cut of og this guy that runs house of funk seeds gave some to me and i cant find any info on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom