Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I was suprised I saw dirtweed the other day, real Mexi. It's been years since I seen that crap.
BTW real Mexi is super dank bro. I just tried some Mexican Guerrero x Blueberry that was super dank. just remember that all the mass produced shit is made for profit, but I used to live in San Diego where there stress was pretty damn potent and frosty. By the time it gets to L.A and other states, its trash {leftovers}.

snoopytime

snoopytime

MG you can TOTALLY grow fire with CNS17! This one just came down from a lil selection run, it was given to me as "a king louis OG" . . altho to me it looks highly indica for it to be that, its still a beauty. But the point is, from week 3 on its been on exactly: (per gallon RO water, in order of mixing pre-diluted) - - 5ml Dyangrow Silica; 20ml CNS17 Ripe; 20ml Green Planet Massive; teeny bit of rooting hormone til week 5, and some sterilizer like zone or HF. Sorry its not cookies for this thread, but you guys still like a pretty girl.
DK Louis

edski

edski

I've been following this forum since its inception as I was looking for any knowledge on growing out the Girl Scout cookies and to figure out what cut that I have. So far it's still a mystery unless someone here knows. Well anyway I have the Santa Cruz mountains gsc, purchased from harborside about two weeks ago. They had two different gsc cuts. One was mf's gsc going for $14 and the other being the scm gsc for $20 and the guy behind the counter said both are the same pheno. I thought that was kinda odd. I then asked if he knew what was the lineage to both and he didn't know but he had a sample of flowers from the scm cut and I was satisfied enough with the buds as each bud was dense, full of trichs and definitely had some hues of purple, so i ended up going with the scm cut. I'm just hoping homie wasn't pulling my leg and these clones produce the flowers I saw. They are two weeks into veg in soil, under a 1000 watt in 4x4 tent.

EVOKE

EVOKE

I've been following this forum since its inception as I was looking for any knowledge on growing out the Girl Scout cookies and to figure out what cut that I have. So far it's still a mystery unless someone here knows. Well anyway I have the Santa Cruz mountains gsc, purchased from harborside about two weeks ago. They had two different gsc cuts. One was mf's gsc going for $14 and the other being the scm gsc for $20 and the guy behind the counter said both are the same pheno. I thought that was kinda odd. I then asked if he knew what was the lineage to both and he didn't know but he had a sample of flowers from the scm cut and I was satisfied enough with the buds as each bud was dense, full of trichs and definitely had some hues of purple, so i ended up going with the scm cut. I'm just hoping homie wasn't pulling my leg and these clones produce the flowers I saw. They are two weeks into veg in soil, under a 1000 watt in 4x4 tent.
Post some pics so we can verify it for you....

T

tipper619sd

BTW real Mexi is super dank bro. I just tried some Mexican Guerrero x Blueberry that was super dank. just remember that all the mass produced shit is made for profit, but I used to live in San Diego where there stress was pretty damn potent and frosty. By the time it gets to L.A and other states, its trash {leftovers}.

Ya i actually grew 3 outdoor plants from some bomb mexi from east daygo and they were all different phenos . I had One very sativa dom plant 9 ft tall 12- 13 weeks to finish , had a indica dom one 6'5 quick finisher , and a perfect hybrid 7ft tall which i took a clone from and rooted and put back out and grew a few ft tall before the season was up . Each plant had its own smell and flavor and there were no seeds at all. The high was ok the sat dom plant was the best imo but i think mexi has lots of great genetics and landrace in it to cross a few plants with.

true grit

true grit

Evoke- Im not saying Age Old has changed, im sayin my reg has changed and didn't get ideal results last time or compared to my first soil runs with it. Just me tho.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I aint letting no one get to me.. my cookie jar is full got some killer cherry pie along with some of the best tasting blue power,Larry og, ghost og, stardawg og. Man I'm loving life and I know she loves me!!

It just gets lame after a while to see so many pointless post about arguments and shit..

But I got you goo. Bout to hit the ignore button to skip the nonsense.

Got a nice cookie run coming. Well see how she performs in a big room all sealed and all.

I still got blue power saved for you too Goo

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

the scm cut is actually pretty dank. you made a good choice going with that 1

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

cns grow has a great ratio all the way through imo epsom salts and silica with splashes of calmag if using ro you will be great. Moab for a spike when needed. Theres 2 ways to grow salts or organics then mediums and styles after that.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I aint letting no one get to me.. my cookie jar is full got some killer cherry pie along with some of the best tasting blue power,Larry og, ghost og, stardawg og. Man I'm loving life and I know she loves me!!

It just gets lame after a while to see so many pointless post about arguments and shit..

Got a nice cookie run coming. Well see how she performs in a big room all sealed and all.

Killer strains u juss harvested there dog.. I'm glad life is good 4 u 2 when u got killer dank all is well!! I'm happy 2 hear ur gunna kick it.. Insure can't wait 2 try that blue power thanks doggie

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

From most of the veg pics I seen the scm GSC cut looks very similar 2 the forum cut.. In veg at least.. I haven't seen the SCM cut flowered yet.. I've never seen or tried the SCM GSC buds yet. So once again I could b way wrong over here

J

justblazen

Active Farmer

Save me a nugg of that dank ass blue power G! I bet once more farmers try this strain theyll be another 200 page thread about it lol. Btw the that ghost is dank as fuck. Hit me up to sesh soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom