Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

some believe (djshort) f 13 x durban is f1 durban then an floridah og probably orgnkid (hermie i believe) hit a room on accident. Went through seeds and found what was needed. I have no idea but if you read the 490 page thread its about as close as you get. Whatever is in the f1 durban is the secret not the og. Some have said its a platinum og in there i have no idea either.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
For real tho. Who cares what the strain make up is? If we like the way she grows and smokes, it really don't matter. A lot of bomb ass strains r hermie mishaps or bag seed wonders! I like the mystery around her. I got a bunch of seeds from my garden that can be the next big thing wit a lil promotion and pics.

Aligee

Aligee

For real tho. Who cares what the strain make up is? If we like the way she grows and smokes, it really don't matter. A lot of bomb ass strains r hermie mishaps or bag seed wonders! I like the mystery around her. I got a bunch of seeds from my garden that can be the next big thing wit a lil promotion and pics.
the cut we run is DANK! thats a fact!!! just Won 1st place FACT nuff said,lets grow some cookie DANK!!! DOG!!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I really like the history of genetics rival and people should be well aware to the best of their knowledge what is the make up of a strain so they can further assess the matter, ya dig? IMO the parentage is the most important part its what makes any strain. Lets see what the next thing is rival I know that astrodawg is dope.
MW

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I really like the history of genetics rival and people should be well aware to the best of their knowledge what is the make up of a strain so they can further assess the matter, ya dig? IMO the parentage is the most important part its what makes any strain. Lets see what the next thing is rival I know that astrodawg is dope.
MW
I feel ya, MWD. I was just breaking the tension up in here. I think my Sour Pebbs will shit all over the Cookies. That's my opinion. We will see when this crop comes down if the Forum cut can cut it around here. I'm highly aware of genetic value in this industry. It's def not my first Rodeo up in here!

Dad

Dad

Nice mix of wax! I got some wax made from White Urkle, Sour Pebbs and Cherry Alien Killa. Tasty ass hits all day, bro.
this mmj store i go to they have had those strains for 2 weeks and ive smoked 17 grams and im bored of it but its so tasty you can easly dab it all day, im meeting up with someone from the farm to try his flavors, was that white erkle from ogr? im guessing yes

Latest posts

Top Bottom