baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Cookies enjoying Foreplay ;)
This is day 21 sunrise!

IMG 3690

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

My question to anyone struggling with GSC cuts is: Have you cut many OG Kush cuts?? And, if you have and your doing well with OGK than your seeing GSC is easier, imo. OGK is one of the toughest cuts to get to root and keep steam. The more true the OGK the tougher to root, ime.
Just a thought...fwiw

not as much. honestly i dont really like growing OG's too often. Im working on a couple OG strains atm, but usually stick with the classics: Diesels family & chems, NL's, WW's, love growing Rhino strains, and ive been working on an ATF (Manatuska thunder fuck) and so on. OG's tend to be problematic in my rooms. I dont like the stretch, the node spacing (on most), the time it takes to root cuts, and i feel that the buds arent as dominant (as in size along with head count)as my other gear. but i aways come across a good cut and never pass it up, and plus.... in Cali, everyone wants OG.... lame.

T

tipper619sd

A bill is pretty cheap if its 4sho the real deal.. U can pay cheaper but what if its fake & u waste months

I feel u on that but i am not in the position to do that at all i got a family and bills lol cant spend 100 bucks on one clone when i can get like 12 for that price of some bomb u know ..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks for the tips Baba! Always good stuff!:)
I am Brand New to OG growing..(and smoking) :cool: But,now that I have tasted it ,
I wanna grow a shit load of it :D
I will keep trying (I haven't even tried a top yet)
Ken ur plant is gunna pack on the frost very soon.. I've never grown her outside so maybe it takes a few days longer 2 pack on the frost outside..

Thanks Goo. ..You are always so kind....mine is not a typical outdoor grow either..Not the best conditions
So I dont have huge hopes. Im Just glad she looks happy..
Even if she is, Stalled out completely at what week 2 should look like :banghead: :facepalm:

GHCookie310
Cookieflash310

The Hairs are No where near as long as Rivals and Baba G's
If you weren't so nice, you woulda said..."Your doing it wrong ken!!" ;)

Cookienoflash310
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I feel u on that but i am not in the position to do that at all i got a family and bills lol cant spend 100 bucks on one clone when i can get like 12 for that price of some bomb u know ..
I feel u but this 1 cut will kill 12 others anyday.. Juss the name alone will move ur work super fast if that's what ur in2.. A regular cut everybody has so those buds will b out there but GSC isn't around much so the buds won't last very long.. But if ur not making any money off ur work then its hard 2 make a $100 investment.. I look at it like this even if u don't sell weed I'd still sell at least 2 1/8's at $50 each 2 get the money back.. Most 1/8's in Cali would b around 30-40 range but u can get more money 4 a GSC 1/8.. $50 a 1/8 would b a nice price 4 a rare strain.. I would tell them they can travel 2 the bay & pay that same price at a club.. I've got bills & 3 kids so I sure do know exactly where ur comming from but 2 me that's more reason 2 get a rare strain 2 make some extra cash.. I don't sell my weed but if I ever needed a quick buck I know my work can draw a extra buck b'cuz of the rare strains I rock..

Some people r paying more then a bill 4 a pack of seeds juss 2 have a chance 2 maybe find sumthin almost like GSC so if u can get the real deal for a bill I'd say its a steal..& since its income tax time it's a great time 2 invest.. I'm juss saying

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks for the tips Baba! Always good stuff!:)
I am Brand New to OG growing..(and smoking) :cool: But,now that I have tasted it ,
I wanna grow a shit load of it :D
I will keep trying (I haven't even tried a top yet)

Thanks Goo. ..You are always so kind....mine is not a typical outdoor grow either..Not the best conditions
So I dont have huge hopes. Im Just glad she looks happy..
Even if she is, Stalled out completely at what week 2 should look like :banghead: :facepalm:

View attachment 296555View attachment 296557
The Hairs are No where near as long as Rivals and Baba G's
If you weren't so nice, you woulda said..."Your doing it wrong ken!!" ;)
Juss like BaBa said the cold nights r slowing her down a bit but when it warms up ur gunna blow us out of the water with ur yield.. I'd expect big things from this strain & ur plant looks great

Top Bottom