Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Aligee- cool man no worry, just trying to poke around.. Were you referring to Canna line or maxi that you had been previously running? Im thinking canna base in a 2x4 i have stashed away to mess with possibly 400w t5
i ran maxi last run yes i liked it super simple ph was on point with my tap, this run RO water ,all Canna coco + Canna ab, rhizo,cannzym,pk13/14, Boost pretty much whole line and this i too am lovin so far, got my notes all charted on Excel haha, school is in session lol!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Did somebody say stadium?

Welcome 2 the Dog House

N

NorcalKid

Yup I always wanted to run the cookies Ina stadium style setup. I feel like shorter plants like the ogkb might do better as lots of the vert light is gonna be wasted on those flamingo leg looking stems. Looks Ike it has good potential though! Def gonna pull up a chair for this one...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

2day was a super long day I spent 8.5hrs with the plants 2 day.. I watered, foliar sprayed, staked them, & shaved there legs.. & always inspecting them.. All the plants r doing great on day 20 of flower & now only 43 more days 2 go.. The H16 is bringing out major funk from GSC well I was trimming I got a strong cookie dough sent. Last round they weren't as funky smelling so far I really like H16.. I'm also having great results with H&G.. 1 thing I did notice about H&G was that GSC didn't stretch very much using H&G.. The H16 plant stretched like normal but it seems that the H&G test plant stayed short.. I'm gunna have 2 re-test this so I can get 2 the bottom of this..

Peep the trim job.. Notice the GSC on the left side needs a boost.. That plant is grown with H&G

Top Bottom