Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Goo,congratulations on 250 pages of GSC madness bro,dont you wish there was a epic thread like this for every strain?Now im gonna go take a few tokes of some new GSC i traded for today,its hella stoney and the high lasts a long ass time,minty on the exhale,I dont know what cut it is,the guy i got it from is from santa barbara and insists its known there as the "REAL" girl scout cookies,LOL.I told him to look at this thread because if it aint in here it aint real!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Goo,congratulations on 250 pages of GSC madness bro,dont you wish there was a epic thread like this for every strain?Now im gonna go take a few tokes of some new GSC i traded for today,its hella stoney and the high lasts a long ass time,minty on the exhale,I dont know what cut it is,the guy i got it from is from santa barbara and insists its known there as the "REAL" girl scout cookies,LOL.I told him to look at this thread because if it aint in here it aint real!

toss up some pics

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

The real,lol.
2013 03 14 20 03 00 948
2013 03 14 20 03 00 948

2013 03 14 20 02 34 132
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

N8's the man. Super down to earth and the sickest geometric syemetrical sleeves I've seen. Almost broke a dome last time....Thats a pretty penny.
yes he is! ive been watching his work get posted up for a long time and im always thoroughly impressed.

Ya thats like a 800+$ piece.

the person that offered it up in the deal said the peice retails for 550$ . not sure if he was including the price for the nate skillet.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice find I sure hope u found the real deal cut.. U will b very happy if its real

snoopytime

snoopytime

Right on man . . that totally looks like the one I got now .. lets hope haha. Your rooter plugs look nice and saturated, do you keep them wet the whole time or was that just a quick soak before you plant them?

Latest posts

Top Bottom