Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Some cats on the mag were saying its from rooms being different/feed regimens. That dialed rooms etc with feed on point can chunk colas, where others get marbles.
whats good True,,
id say dialing in the cut to perfom in said room, cause all cuts dont perform the same in a perfect enviroment
Genome + enviroment = pheno
if that makes any sense im still a novice grower lol :D

true grit

true grit

Like as in not all cuts of the same said cut grow the same? i could see that, but haven't noticed that in GSC though. All are pretty uniform with little difference across the board in growth...at least pre flip and you can usually spot oddballs before the flip.

Aligee

Aligee

Like as in not all cuts of the same said cut grow the same? i could see that, but haven't noticed that in GSC though. All are pretty uniform with little difference across the board in growth...at least pre flip and you can usually spot oddballs before the flip.
yeah if genetics are from same parents then yes...

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Grit is was very puzzling and interesting. It was a excellent grower on these forums thats had the cut longer than most as well. Very inconsistent. I wish i knew the reasoning.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
No doubt the lighting has something to do with the differences..

I know the ones I grew, Love the T5 lights in veg and were Very happy...
but got stringy under the 1000w MH
But they got fat and bushy in the sun. ;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I had mine under t5's and then 1k MH. They def grew fast and healthy. My boy vegged under dual arc and they stayed hella short and stout.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Sorry, more boring cookie veg shots:rolleyes:

I took this forum cut cookie plant down to look at her and had to take her photo!

2cooksandwifi41

the cookie plant on the right was out in the sun all day and very thirsty
the one in the middle is a wifi :)

N

NorcalKid

FML I just remembered why I don't post pix here and it's because I haven't figured out how! Uploading files is quite the PITA over here. Or am I just not doing it right? Anyways.....yes like MWD said 3 different types of bud structure all the same strain and all were fed exactly the same. Check out my post on the other site if you wanna see what I'm talking about..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
FML I just remembered why I don't post pix here and it's because I haven't figured out how! Uploading files is quite the PITA over here. Or am I just not doing it right? Anyways.....yes like MWD said 3 different types of bud structure all the same strain and all were fed exactly the same. Check out my post on the other site if you wanna see what I'm talking about..
it's super easy & fast, just click on UPload a File right below this box and voila!

Are the 3 different bud structures receiving varying degrees of light intensity?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ya bro just upload file under the text box. Super easy. Good chillin homie

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This is crazy b'cuz I'm gettin different bud growth this run also.. My buds r super tiny this run & last run my buds were bigger

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Well really all my buds were bigger last run.. But the GSC does seem 2 have different growth patterns..

N

nightmarecreature

Ime, OG's and purples especially, will produce amazing looking lil nubs if they get over salted or overfed typically. Reusing coco after Advanced Nutes and being confined to a small container is prob the difference between Goo's last round and this one. I wouldn't say the H16/H&G or feed is impacting at that level.

I reuse my coco even after shooting powder. I make home made drip clean, works the same. 10ML per gallon of white vinegar! :) I let it sit for 1/2 hr and then I flush with plain Phed RO water. The white vinegar works just like Drip clean and costs pennies. If you get all the salt out, reusing shouldn't be a problem. I use the Home made drip clean once a week.

Top Bottom