Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Every1 is killing the Cookies now! Great looking setup, NorCalKid. I think my buds r gonna look pic 3 when finished, bro. Got my cuts in 3gal Smart Pots of 707. They r looking good so far.

I'm ready for the Crystal Cookies, Baba! I'm ready to make some of my own beans soon. Keep doin ur thing, bro.

Post up some of them Organic GSC pics, True G. I know u got that bitch rocking!

M

MelloYellow

1. hi all. ive found this thread to be the most informative of all on the cookies, and i also notice that there is many fakes and all that, so if anyone would like to take a stab at what this "cookies" is, i have some veg pics that i attached, if any of you pros know whats up. i live up here in redding, ca. i grabbed this girl scouts clone at queen of dragons for $20.

theres three pics of the girl scouts and one of just some more veggers.

i appreciate any input, this girl is gonna be going outside, but i have already taken clones, and they are doing well, so they will go into the next indoor flower in some coco smart pots. it seems to be a slow grower, fast rooter, and makes all these spindly tops, so i bend it everyday and have topped this plant when i first brought it home. otherwise it is a healthy plant and has about the same node spacing as my alien og, that is an og leaning pheno.

thanks again, and i hope that someone can chime in.http://asset2.invalid.com/smilies/smoking.gif​
    when i flip her i will be sure too throw up the pics. also i am new to this site, this thread is what has brought me here. this is a basement in the pics btw.​

20130403 123525
20130403 123629
20130403 123651
20130403 123814
snoopytime

snoopytime

The stem looks a little stumpy and thick, but as most people here will tell you, anything goes until showtime aka 12/12 lol . . its easy to tell with buds on, but with off-lighting veg pics its not as easy.

Amber

Amber

Nice glass:)

Alright I am wondering how long you all are baking those cookies. I know the right thing to do is search the entire thread for the answers but this is the 5426th post and I'm at like day 56 and it looks to me like they could go another week. What do you all think?
DSCN1889
DSCN1989

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Alright I am wondering how long you all are baking those cookies. I know the right thing to do is search the entire thread for the answers but this is the 5426th post and I'm at like day 56 and it looks to me like they could go another week. What do you all think?
View attachment 303484View attachment 303485
Yeah!!
Amber is Rocking some serious Cookies ! Nice work!!
Those look Fat!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Very nice plant.. I took mine to 63 days.. I think 63-70 days is the sweet spot 2 pick her

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

1. hi all. ive found this thread to be the most informative of all on the cookies, and i also notice that there is many fakes and all that, so if anyone would like to take a stab at what this "cookies" is, i have some veg pics that i attached, if any of you pros know whats up. i live up here in redding, ca. i grabbed this girl scouts clone at queen of dragons for $20.

theres three pics of the girl scouts and one of just some more veggers.

i appreciate any input, this girl is gonna be going outside, but i have already taken clones, and they are doing well, so they will go into the next indoor flower in some coco smart pots. it seems to be a slow grower, fast rooter, and makes all these spindly tops, so i bend it everyday and have topped this plant when i first brought it home. otherwise it is a healthy plant and has about the same node spacing as my alien og, that is an og leaning pheno.

thanks again, and i hope that someone can chime in.
    smoking.gif
    when i flip her i will be sure too throw up the pics. also i am new to this site, this thread is what has brought me here. this is a basement in the pics btw.​
With so many cookie crosses & fake cookies out there it's super hard 4 me 2 call a clone real or not from a pic.. The only real way 2 find out is flower that plant out.. Good luck with ur cookies I sure hope u found the real deal..I'm glad u stopped by the thread.. Welcome 2 the farm.. Keep me posted on how that cut does.. Feel free 2 post up pics

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Really nice! Mind if i ask the medium and or grow style you used?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter

What up, Am. I tried to give u the answer to ur question in the Funk lab but this is my first time running the GSC. I'm gonna take mine down on day 63. Them ladies look really happy
and ready to put out! Keep up the great work.

Amber

Amber

amber thats the truth right there looks like one more week or less those girls look fantastic do u mind me asking where did u get the cut from i am looking to accuire some cookies to throw in the oven and then in my UC system..
It was actually kinda just by chance my man was wanting something a bit healthier (bright white roots) than what we had lined up for it. Stopped by a super friendly place called Pure Life, in Diamond Springs, CA where he was talking with one of the owners a old friend of his. They just happened to get these nice healthy bright white rooted gals in that day. We were more interested in the healthy roots than we were the strain but we were told they were GSC and the tray was marked original thin mint. Well if she isn't the GSC that has made such a name for herself with her super quick frost layer and sexy deep purple hue I don't wanna know what is.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
tipper619sd said:
amber thats the truth right there looks like one more week or less those girls look fantastic do u mind me asking where did u get the cut from i am looking to accuire some cookies to throw in the oven and then in my UC s

It was actually kinda just by chance my man was wanting something a bit healthier (bright white roots) than what we had lined up for it. Stopped by a super friendly place called Pure Life, in Diamond Springs, CA where he was talking with one of the owners a old friend of his. They just happened to get these nice healthy bright white rooted gals in that day. We were more interested in the healthy roots than we were the strain but we were told they were GSC and the tray was marked original thin mint. Well if she isn't the GSC that has made such a name for herself with her super quick frost layer and sexy deep purple hue I don't wanna know what is.

That sure looks like the real deal!

See that Tipper ?
Start looking at the thousands of Dispensary's and Nursary farms in So cal!
I know there Are Cookies out there!
You Know what to look for!
Weedmap

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

yep they are def cookies. here is a lil shot of my plat cookies. the last 2 are my dep cookies. i actually took the cut of my indoor cookie off tht light dep joint. the cookies have more crystal then any of my other plants in the greenhouse and already have the smell uhh baby

20130401 002359
20130401 002451
20130401 125724
20130401 125737
Top Bottom