Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I herd Platinum cookies is f1 durb x platinum bubba just what i read
I can say the platinum I have this round def. resembles the durban I ran the last 2 rounds. If it is from durb x bubba, I can't say. I was assuming that if cherry pie had durban in it. Platinum was just another gsc leaning toward a durban dom. cherry pie. Check these pics for comparison.
Durban Poison SCM cut from Harborside
Day 32
DSCN3008
DSCN3009
DSCN3010

Day 61
DSCN3126
DSCN3128

Finish product
DSCN3173

DSCN3174

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

Where did ya read that? Just curious
I read it on another site but what i read was that it was put out by mo first but all I've herd of mo cookies is shit so I don't know what to think anymore what I do know is platinum cookies is a very odd looking plant and is super slow in veg what would again point to bubba idk though it was just what I read all I know for sure anymore is cookies is dank idk if I've ever knowingly had platinum cookies before can anyway explain the difference in the smoke

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

I seen it posted on Attitude. I doubt they have the Cookies or Fire Og cuts. Who really knows? Didn't they steal some1s pics off the Farm? That's wack as fuck!
yeah bc bud took the pics from a member then riot just put up lumps pics to sell his lol whatever sells I guess let the good times roll:)

T

tipper619sd

I gotta friend headed out to la today are there any spots to grab a legit cut and maybe flowers of some GSC ???

N

nightmarecreature

I was told that the Pieguy420 cut is just as frosty as the forum cut, the only difference is that the Pieguy420 cut is supposed to have a better yield. Can anyone confirm that?

N

nightmarecreature

I heard that Pieguy420 cut is not any better than the Forum cut, the high is different but not any better. The Pieguy cut just puts out more. I also hear rumors that the S. Florida OG is really the Triangle Kush. The latest craze with the Berner crew, is Snowman. Snowman is a cookie cross. I talked with someone who smoked it and they said it's some crazy potent buds. Probably the strongest they have smoked. We are going to hear a lot about the Snowman cut!

K

kushsmoker30

with a name like SnowMan maybe it's some kind of "The White" or a cross of it, not saying it is nor have i heard that jus saying cuz The White is hella frosty n potent...enough to have a following of it's own.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I was told that the Pieguy420 cut is just as frosty as the forum cut, the only difference is that the Pieguy420 cut is supposed to have a better yield. Can anyone confirm that?
It's my belief that the GSC that PieGuy has is the cut we call OGKB.. OGKB is a tiny bit stonier & yields more then the forum cut.. I think the OGKB cut is the original Girl Scout cookies that Jigga created << but they juss call it Girl Scout cookies or Cookies they don't call it OGKB.. I have no proof of this!! I'm juss stoned talkin out my ass!! LOL!! But it's what I believe

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's prob a SNOW cross...old cut from Humboldt/Trinity. Very short, stocky and golf balls of pure white resin.
BaBa I've been lookin 4 this Snow cut from Humboldt 4 over 12yrs now.. My boy got some many years back & I got a zip & it had the craziest chem like sent with a mega bomb high.. Does this sound like the same cut? Do u got the line on this mega cut doggie? Snow is 1 of my all time favorite danks along with Sweet Nightmare from San Francisco

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The Snow is out there, she is such a low yielder unless you SOG her and doesn't have the terpines to compete with OG's and stuff. It does have an odor but is mild compared to many stinkers. She is a great plant for smoking and getting fully medicated and her concentrates knock people out! She is akin to the lavy with yield and size of plant. She has nuggets that stick to the stem like an OG actually but she is the shortest plant with no stretch basically. Her nuggets are kinda like Romulan as far as frost and such but she has a totally different texture than the Rom and is oily and juicier than the Rom typically.

Top Bottom